Biden steps doen from 2024 election , endorsed kamala harris instead.

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dark Brandon sends himself to the shadow realm

“While it has been my intention seek reelection, I believe it is in the best interest of my party and the country for me to stand down and to focus solely on fulfilling my duties as President for the remainder of my term,” Biden said in a statement shared on X.
Biden goes on to endorse the NOT BLACK Kamala Harris:

“Today I want to offer my full support and endorsement for Kamala to be the nominee of our party this year,” he wrote in a follow-up statement. “Democrats — it’s time to come together and beat Trump.”

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
All the coverage I've seen so far is studiously avoiding the topic of the Zoom "roll call vote" to nominate a candidate in order to comply with the Ohio ballot access rules (missing the August 7th deadline would almost certainly result in a republican court challenge).

Obviously this has to happen well before the convention in Chicago, reportedly most likely in the first week of August, and could make the convention's "nomination" merely a public confirmation of the Zoom call's result.

Why are they avoiding this facet of the situation?
I don't mean they're giving vague or insufficient answers; I mean they're literally ignoring the whole thing.

That's weird.

OP
OP
Fantom

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
Factory Bastard
All the coverage I've seen so far is studiously avoiding the topic of the Zoom "roll call vote" to nominate a candidate in order to comply with the Ohio ballot access rules (missing the August 7th deadline would almost certainly result in a republican court challenge).

Obviously this has to happen well before the convention in Chicago, reportedly most likely in the first week of August, and could make the convention's "nomination" merely a public confirmation of the Zoom call's result.

Why are they avoiding this facet of the situation?
I don't mean they're giving vague or insufficient answers; I mean they're literally ignoring the whole thing.

That's weird.

At this rate Dems need to buy as much time as possible to have even a sliver of a chance at beating Trump and his MAGA army.

I'm sure that any press coverage they can avoid regarding this matter is a plus 1 for the Dems. As far as the average USA voter is concerned, out of sigh, out of mind.

That's a primary reason Obama won a second term, and inversely the failure to implement this "strategy" is a primary reason that Lyndon B. Johnson dropped out of the '68 election.

Last edited:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Van Jones is on CNN about to literally start crying.

Maybe if his tongue wasn't so far up Biden's asshole he wouldn't be feeling so fragile.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Just look at that republican little brown man freaking out over Biden's future announcement! 5 months ago.

There's panic in the air!!!!!!

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hey, do you remember that one time when Biden won by nearly 10 million votes but then, after a 4 year chance to prove himself to America, he was too chicken shit to engage in a rematch?

yeah that was awesome.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
. Personally I am a little worried that Harris will not win the election and Dems will look like toadal toolbags for dumping Biden.
. Better Biden should have lost and Trump's 2nd term disaster (which it will be - much like the first) would herald
the end of MAGAism.

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
. Personally I am a little worried that Harris will not win the election and Dems will look like toadal toolbags for dumping Biden.
. Better Biden should have lost and Trump's 2nd term disaster (which it will be - much like the first) would herald
the end of MAGAism.
Considering that the packed SCOTUS just declared Trump can do what he wants! It could be catastrophic

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
If you’re experiencing symptoms of a stroke Call 911 immediately
Bathing in the tear drops of fragile snowflake libtards like yourself could cause stroke?

I did not know that but I'll keep it in mind anyway as I continue poking at your sensitive spots for my own amusement

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Is this your way of getting back in lily's good graces because you were too chickenshit to stand up for yourself when she kicked you around the joint for having an opinion?
I think we both know what's what.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I think we both know what's what.
It's pretty obvious as it's all there with a brief review of your posting history. I'm sorry that you feel the need to suck up just to feel included. That's an issue you will have to sort out with yourself.

What was your own quote again when lily blasted you for daring to have an independent thought? You were a bit too "touchy" when she called you a weakling?

Perhaps she was correct?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
It's pretty obvious as it's all there with a brief review of your posting history. I'm sorry that you feel the need to suck up just to feel included. That's an issue you will have to sort out with yourself.

What was your own quote again when lily blasted you for daring to have an independent thought? You were a bit too "touchy" when she called you a weakling?

Perhaps she was correct?
What are you wearing right now?