Callout Scoundrel

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Oh stop. He’s a total fucking bore.
Flea, you just don’t get it.

Blandscape is the only flamer who ever made me laugh so hard I passed out in god knows how many years I’ve been doing this shit.

When I first read him I thought he was challenged back at turd fail. But then I “read” his posts. The guys a fucking genius.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Blandscape is the only flamer who ever made me laugh so hard I passed out in god knows how many years I’ve been doing this shit.

When I first read him I thought he was challenged back at turd fail. But then I “read” his posts. The guys a fucking genius.

But he’s a Jew

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dovid, nobody cares.

i think that’s enough attention for you for one day. Why don’t you go infest the political forum over at BC that’s collecting dust, yeah?:LOL3:

did lokmar already get banned from BC for breaking Canadian speech laws?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

But he’s a Jew

Explain to us all why I am a Jew, I'm curious?

Master

Site Supporter

But he’s a Jew
Who gives a shit.

My kids are half Mexican, my gf is 100% barrio sharpie eyebrows, the BM is with an African American. Who seriously gives a shit? Life’s to short to hate on ppl for no reason.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Dovid, nobody cares.

i think that’s enough attention for you for one day. Why don’t you go infest the political forum over at BC that’s collecting dust, yeah?:LOL3:

No, but he was reminded by the authorities that sniffing his own finger after sticking it up his own ass was less pertinacious than a Proxy post.

Master

Site Supporter
Dovid, nobody cares.

I think he tried turning his phone into a gloryhole.

He’s been waiting with his mouth pushed up against the screen.

nobody’s posting (shrugs)

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Flynn, Flea has just admitted she has read my PM threads. What are ye going to do aboot it.

Publish dem, I'm OK wiff dat.