Callout Scoundrel

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
does everyone feel like they have gone back in time to the magical flame realm of Brawl Hall

are you not entertained?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Hey Scoundy, where was my fucking e-Crimbo card, and why does your posts still reek of self indulgent ambivalence?

If ya didn't have so many phantom e-mail addys you might have caught a whiff of electronic minced pie wafting through the interwurb ya kilted knuckledragger.

You self proclaiming arse dragging Scouse git...I fucking hate it we you are right.Prick.

In my defence, Addy says he knew you and could change Euros for textual favours.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Scoundy, where was my fucking e-Crimbo card, and why does your posts still reek of self indulgent ambivalence?

If ya didn't have so many phantom e-mail addys you might have caught a whiff of electronic minced pie wafting through the interwurb ya kilted knuckledragger.

You self proclaiming arse dragging Scouse git...I fucking hate it we you are right.Prick.

In my defence, Addy says he knew you and could change Euros or textual favours.

This guy impresses you? All he's posted to me is that I'm fat. Just like Bigly Stupid, Aryan and the rest of the forum muppets

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

This guy impresses you? All he's posted to me is that I'm fat. Just like Bigly Stupid, Aryan and the rest of the forum muppets

Of course he does. He can associate verbs and adjectives, and a long time ago he was there when I needed him.He;s highly intelligent if a little right wing.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I already explained dat to the Police Scoundy, you evil bastard.

You know my attitude to the rozzers up your way.

Horrible bastards to a tee policing horrible bastards in a horrible bastard country. You are deserving of it all.

It could be worse though S, we could be crammed into an inner city sink hole in Liverpool thinking we have a feasible connection to reality you dumb cunt.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Of course he does. He can associate verbs and adjectives, and a long time ago he was there when I needed him.He;s highly intelligent if a little right wing.

Well, good for him he can do something positive.

I'm always surprised at those that come here and jump on that bandwagon. It's a wagon of talentless, low iq posters that manage to somehow survive the difficult act of breathing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All he's posted to me is that I'm fat.

You'll have noticed that to be a forum trait.

When your mental languidity surpasses that of a tranquilised iceberg the attentions you recieve are likely to have a similar velocity.

Yes, I said you jumped on the bandwagon of the banal, mindless and mentally challenged posters.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Well, good for him he can do something positive.

I'm always surprised at those that come here and jump on that bandwagon. It's a wagon of talentless, low iq posters that manage to somehow survive the difficult act of breathing.

Sometimes in this arena, it's difficult to breathe, I merely acknowledge what I respect.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, I said you jumped on the bandwagon of the banal, mindless and mentally challenged posters.

Posting tends to rise to the level of foam on the latrine bucket.

There's very little space to exert a higher calling when you have to stoop to be heard.

The trick is to never stoop, not online, not in real life...nowhere.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
He asked Duhv for advice in a personnel matter at his business here at this forum. Believe it.

You mean. The one where I trolled her into commenting about the sexual deviancy of a Trump quote?

That one?

in a 2005 appearance on Howard Stern’s show, Trump bragged about doing exactly what the women describe. “I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone’s getting dressed and ready and everything else,” he said.

His position as the pageant’s owner entitled him to that kind of access, Trump explained, seemingly aware that what he was doing made the women uncomfortable. “You know, no men are anywhere. And I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant. And therefore I’m inspecting it… Is everyone OK? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that,” he said.

That one?

Lolololol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He asked Duhv for advice in a personnel matter at his business here at this forum. Believe it.

You mean. The one where I trolled her into commenting about the sexual deviancy of a Trump quote?

That one?

in a 2005 appearance on Howard Stern’s show, Trump bragged about doing exactly what the women describe. “I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone’s getting dressed and ready and everything else,” he said.

His position as the pageant’s owner entitled him to that kind of access, Trump explained, seemingly aware that what he was doing made the women uncomfortable. “You know, no men are anywhere. And I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant. And therefore I’m inspecting it… Is everyone OK? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that,” he said.

That one?

Lolololol

No