Callout Scoundrel

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The guy commands the English language, I respect dat. And I happen to like him L.

We've had disparate experiences with S and we can leave it at that.

Well that's whit these forums are for.

Whit are you using them for?

I'm saving up Scoundrel's posts for nights where I can't get to sleep. I've been doing this with others' posts. It's better than any sleep aid and the side effects are negligible.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
The guy commands the English language, I respect dat. And I happen to like him L.

I'm saving up Scoundrel's posts for nights where I can't get to sleep. I've been doing this with others' posts. It's better than any sleep aid and the side effects are negligible.

He's a scouse prick...but he shines in our culture that lacks creativity.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He's a scouse prick...but he shines in our culture that lacks creativity.

Interesting he's a beacon in your culture. I can't wait to visit the UK!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey Scoundy, where was my fucking e-Crimbo card, and why does your posts still reek of self indulgent ambivalence?

If ya didn't have so many phantom e-mail addys you might have caught a whiff of electronic minced pie wafting through the interwurb ya kilted knuckledragger.

You self proclaiming arse dragging Scouse git...I fucking hate it we you are right.Prick.

In my defence, Addy says he knew you and could change Euros or textual favours.

This guy impresses you? All he's posted to me is that I'm fat. Just like Bigly Stupid, Aryan and the rest of the forum muppets

Well you are fucking fat.

And you are not even a nice fat. You are a malignant fatty fat that runs on hate and anger.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please hold your orgasm a little longer, folks, Caskur is about to post a second match post really soon.

It only going to get better

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Scoundy, where was my fucking e-Crimbo card, and why does your posts still reek of self indulgent ambivalence?

If ya didn't have so many phantom e-mail addys you might have caught a whiff of electronic minced pie wafting through the interwurb ya kilted knuckledragger.

You self proclaiming arse dragging Scouse git...I fucking hate it we you are right.Prick.

In my defence, Addy says he knew you and could change Euros or textual favours.

This guy impresses you? All he's posted to me is that I'm fat. Just like Bigly Stupid, Aryan and the rest of the forum muppets

Well you are fucking fat.

And you are not even a nice fat. You are a malignant fatty fat that runs on hate and anger.

^^

Yes, folks this is the picture of a happy, content, and confident woman who clearly doesn't run on hate and anger.

:LOL3::LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Do you think I’ll ruin the forum if I hit the shit post emoji button too many times on snowflakes who shit post?

Assuming I don’t have a delete button anywhere on the internet. Of course