Callout Scoundrel

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey Scoundy, where was my fucking e-Crimbo card, and why does your posts still reek of self indulgent ambivalence?

If ya didn't have so many phantom e-mail addys you might have caught a whiff of electronic minced pie wafting through the interwurb ya kilted knuckledragger.

You self proclaiming arse dragging Scouse git...I fucking hate it we you are right.Prick.

In my defence, Addy says he knew you and could change Euros or textual favours.

This guy impresses you? All he's posted to me is that I'm fat. Just like Bigly Stupid, Aryan and the rest of the forum muppets

Well you are fucking fat.

And you are not even a nice fat. You are a malignant fatty fat that runs on hate and anger.

^^

Yes, folks this is the picture of a happy, content, and confident woman who clearly doesn't run on hate and anger.

:LOL3::LOL3:

That was just an observation. Like water is wet. The sunshine is warm.

When I'm angry I say so. I'm not a coward who is enslaved to some image I want people to have of me.

Maybe in your adipose addled grey matter only, it would be somehow "embarrassing" to be openly angry at maliscious and misogynist cunts. The kind who think pretending to be friendly with people you do not like, and turning around and using information you were given under that premise as a weapon on the internet is acceptable if you "simply dont like" someone.

Reminding myself that you are a fat, toxic and malignant sow who is only doing what's natural for you brings me closer to acceptance and bitch....you are on MY journy.

You miserable fucking fat.

Yanno.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And let’s be honest. Poark is one big pile of shit

What do you say we go find someone we "simply dont like", befriend them and chat with them and get them talking about themselves and their family for a few months.

And then we can attack them later by taking bits of that information and twisting it to accuse them of "allowing" sex abuse or whatever we feel like accusing them of.

Not because we are angry or anything.. ...just for shits n giggles because we just do not like them.

Than we can criticize them when they predictably get angry.

Sound like fun?! It's what all the educated, super empathetic, evolved people who are better than everyone else are doin.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

What do you say we go find someone we "simply dont like", befriend them and chat with them and get them talking about themselves and their family for a few months.

And then we can attack them later by taking bits of that information and twisting it to accuse them of "allowing" sex abuse or whatever we feel like accusing them of.

Not because we are angry or anything.. ...just for shits n giggles because we just do not like them.

Sound like fun?! It's what all the educated, super empathetic, evolved people who are better than everyone else are doin.

All dat is correct if you have the emotional quotient of a teenage fucking girl with all the latest boy band posters on yer wall, as you squirt furiously to abs and fab posters.

You see you played this game already. You rode the coat tails of better players as a forum groupie, and now seem to think that is a qualification to qualify you to give an opinion.

You don't have that latitude, you have Kevin's intellectual creampie as the only reason you have a reason to be here.

Everything you hate about everyone else, is everything that everyone else with any sense simply confronts you with.

There has never been an angrier poster than you. Not one.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey, can anyone spare a "haha" emote for Scoundrel's first match post.

show some appreciation for all his hard work

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
My score card has Scoundrel up by a comfortable margin

I'd say "do better" but I remember all the mass hysteria that caused the last time I did that -- so I'll just say

great job guise!!! :ThumbsUp1:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

All dat is correct if you have the emotional quotient of a teenage fucking girl with all the latest boy band posters on yer wall, as you squirt furiously to abs and fab posters.

You see you played this game already. You rode the coat tails of better players as a forum groupie, and now seem to think that is a qualification to qualify you to give an opinion.

You don't have that latitude, you have Kevin's intellectual creampie as the only reason you have a reason to be here.

Everything you hate about everyone else, is everything that everyone else with any sense simply confronts you with.

*Mic drop*

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Freud, if you run into that match and post a "dog taking a shit" gif I will give your next 5 posts a "haha" emote.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Hey, can anyone spare a "haha" emote for Scoundrel's first match post.

show some appreciation for all his hard work

I'm happier with the silence of a room full of bemused dolts who thought Caskur, being the more experienced Match Flamer would have a small advantage then had to watch as she got face planted in the first round. I'm sure she'll come back with better as I know she's capable of it but I am the better, more intelligent all round player being of sound mind and not a deranged out patient flying over the forum Cuckoo's Nest.

My score card has Scoundrel up by a comfortable margin

Me too.

Kev's gone very very quiet innit? Lulz

Anyway. I've waited for her till 1 am. I'm fer bed.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I got a comment.
The match sucks
I had to pop a caffeine pill to recover.
I'm going to incite a political war in competition of this match if it doesn't pick up quicklike.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I got a comment.
The match sucks
I'm going to incite a political war in competition of this match if it doesn't pick up quicklike.

Caskur yammering on about the monarchy, it makes her sound like she's senile. Did she stand up in the middle of that and salute, wtf?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I got a comment.
The match sucks

Caskur yammering on about the monarchy, it makes her sound like she's senile. Did she stand up in the middle of that and salute, wtf?
There's no beef in this match so it meanders.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I got a comment.
The match sucks

There's no beef in this match so it meanders.

Yeah, there's no springboard. It seems pretty meaningless.

If I were a judge, I would call it forfeit.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Yeah, there's no springboard. It seems pretty meaningless.

If I were a judge, I would call it forfeit.

This is why what you do is so unfulfilling. You need some sort of perceived hatred of one another to post. In Flaming the art is creating comedic responses whilst being cutting and aggressive.

Caskur is capable of much better and I thrive the more that is thrown at me so the match will get better I hope.

I wouldn't like to claim the win so easily.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Scoundrels post

good opener. Not as much funny as Caskur but a solid start.

Now here’s where the fun begins

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Blandscape? NO ONE aspires to be part of the creepy Bawl Hall flamer cult.

If I do not meet your "standards" here? That's a GOOD thing.

I find it amusing how malcontents always end up grouping together to sheild one another from rightful and earned criticism.

You closer at that thing in your hands you seem to think is a score card. You'll notice it's actually your flaccid manhood.