Callout Scoundrel

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
blandscape most likely saved his flame score cards and filed them away in his family scrapbook.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Scoundrels post

good opener. Not as much funny as Caskur but a solid start.

Now here’s where the fun begins

I'm only awake cos my fuckin back hurts. I'm most def logging off now.

I just quickly flicked over the two posts counting jabs and attempts at humour. I counted 32 hits in each of the post. I then deducted 2 points from Caskur for posting a junkie comment so early and added 2 points to myself for being on topic with the hit about royalty.

Since I'm pretty much out on my feet that's as close to a running critique as I can muster.

Now. Bed

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Scoundrels post

I just quickly flicked over the two posts counting jabs and attempts at humour. I counted 32 hits in each of the post. I then deducted 2 points from Caskur for posting a junkie comment so early and added 2 points to myself for being on topic with the hit about royalty.

Since I'm pretty much out on my feet that's as close to a running critique as I can muster.

Now. Bed

You're delusional Limey. Breaking your arse bone will do that to you though. I broke a bone last year so I couldn't do matches. You shore iz bwave.

Tell braindead Flynn time zones are no problem. Haha!!!

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I got a comment.
The match sucks
I had to pop a caffeine pill to recover.
I'm going to incite a political war in competition of this match if it doesn't pick up quicklike.

Caskur yammering on about the monarchy, it makes her sound like she's senile. Did she stand up in the middle of that and salute, wtf?

pfft its the hottest topic in our Commonwealth atm and the all time greatest event as no head of state has ruled for 70 yrs EVER except Queen Elizabeth the 2nd..... not our problem you don't have a monarchy and have corrupt republican heads of state instead.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I got a comment.
The match sucks
I'm going to incite a political war in competition of this match if it doesn't pick up quicklike.

Caskur yammering on about the monarchy, it makes her sound like she's senile. Did she stand up in the middle of that and salute, wtf?

pfft its the hottest topic in our Commonwealth atm and the all time greatest event as no head of state has ruled for 70 yrs EVER except Queen Elizabeth the 2nd..... not our problem you don't have a monarchy and have corrupt republican heads of state instead.

We're happy not to pay to pretend people are better than us while they stand there and wave. Hard work.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I got a comment.
The match sucks

We're happy not to pay to pretend people are better than us while they stand there and wave. Hard work.

That's exactly what we do.

And you guys wanna pay them MORE.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I got a comment.
The match sucks

ahhh yes... so how many ex presidents are you paying for then? How many of those corrupt cunts are raising $$$ for charity?... Pr Charles raises £1 billion alone.

obviously you are clueless about monarchies and the REAL work they do... the Queen works everyday and has done so for over 70 years. The monarchy are the custodians of the great art and architecture historical treasures of the UK.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I got a comment.
The match sucks

ahhh yes... so how many ex presidents are you paying for then? How many of those corrupt cunts are raising $$$ for charity?... Pr Charles raises £1 billion alone.

obviously you are clueless about monarchies and the REAL work they do... the Queen works everyday and has done so for over 70 years. The monarchy are the custodians of the great art and architecture historical treasures of the UK.

Our people are greedy liars who fuck over the people, cause civil war level division and benefit off our misery

They are NOT doing what they are supposed to be doing.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh and if or when war attacks the UK, the royal family won't run off in a plane like shit SHIT USA presidents do... they'll stay and defend their country.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Scoundrels post

Now. Bed
Your numbers are off.

Caskurs experience in matches shows. She made a cohesive match post while you are still posting up thread filler.

You really have to knock your next post out the park because while Caskur is ahead right now, she’s going to bury you if you keep posting up a word buffet with her next post.

i told you this was gonna be shit, Caskur.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I got a comment.
The match sucks

Our people are greedy liars who fuck over the people, cause civil war level division and benefit off our misery

They are NOT doing what they are supposed to be doing.

Hollywood movies and Walt Disney ideas about Kings and Queens warped the thinking of some people. They have NO idea that monarchy work their arse off and then some... but I have a shower waiting to take and a nurse to visit and I will be back in a few hours.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I wish we could comment on their match.
Go ahead and comment.

It gets lost in this clusterfuck of a thread.
Politics is pretty dead tho

why not just post about it there?

lmao

or are you too busy prepping for the upcoming war?

I don't go to war for no reason.

You do try though.
She needs to declare war on her body weight

for fucks sake

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just had a RAT test because I have laryngitis and its tested positive to covid....lol...I'll see how novavax works now. I might die of it if it doesn't work... bloody hell.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, there's no springboard. It seems pretty meaningless.

If I were a judge, I would call it forfeit.

This is why what you do is so unfulfilling. You need some sort of perceived hatred of one another to post. In Flaming the art is creating comedic responses whilst being cutting and aggressive.

Caskur is capable of much better and I thrive the more that is thrown at me so the match will get better I hope.

I wouldn't like to claim the win so easily.

I didn't laugh, not even once. I can laugh, it has to be funny. It's not my fault you're not funny. I see funny here every day.

Don't blame me for your boring match. I call them like I see them.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
And let’s be honest. Poark is one big pile of shit

The hog butchered my thread in politics last night showing another example of fags PLEASE ASS BOX ME! kids in the US. Neither her or Aidsman even watched the video included, they just spammed and derailed.

It's literally just those 2 posting in there now, BF might aswell close down the sub, it's pure AIDS.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
And let’s be honest. Poark is one big pile of shit

The hog butchered my thread in politics last night showing another example of fags PLEASE ASS BOX ME! kids in the US. Neither her or Aidsman even watched the video included, they just spammed and derailed.

It's literally just those 2 posting in there now, BF might aswell close down the sub, it's pure AIDS.

Because the moderator is moar interested in harassing people and mining for their PI than producing good content and engendering healthy adult discussions.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Well, her so called "impartiality" claim is out of the window. Rather than address the topic of the thread, she just whined and wailed about the title ffs, refusing point blank to even watch the short video in the OP.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
*I am on day 3 of being infected with Omicron. I might not/won't last 7 days. We'll see. It is hurting to breathe a bit. I have to get through my night. I am a bit worried atm.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Scoundrel is still enjoying a comfortable lead here

and I'm still making insects cry

the universe is as it should be

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
meh-mediocre.gif

do some audio, this text stuff is meh