Callout Scoundrel

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Shouldnt Flynn have unlocked the match thread? It's pretty deep into Monday.

What for? So people can run amok spamming it up? Cmon Dovey, I know you know what I’m talking about.

Well unless its unlocked.....Cascur and Scoundral cant even post in it.

And it's supposed to be no run ins, right?

Its Cascur and Scoundral. No one really wants to shit on them so it should be alright. I mean if they are going to do it then it wouldnt matter anyway if people shit posted in it.

It’ll get shitted in regardless. It’s what happens when you let people off their leash. Someone go drag Twap’s ancient ass here
Hell fucking no.

i will leave.

no trolling. I will fucking leave.

Well you did post his dead wife's obituary to use as flame fodder so I can see why his prescence would make you uneasy.

But I think you are safe. We couldnt pay him to come here.
Really? When did I do this, moron?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What for? So people can run amok spamming it up? Cmon Dovey, I know you know what I’m talking about.

Its Cascur and Scoundral. No one really wants to shit on them so it should be alright. I mean if they are going to do it then it wouldnt matter anyway if people shit posted in it.

It’ll get shitted in regardless. It’s what happens when you let people off their leash. Someone go drag Twap’s ancient ass here
Hell fucking no.

i will leave.

Well you did post his dead wife's obituary to use as flame fodder so I can see why his prescence would make you uneasy.

I dont know. I didnt hang out on BH or any flame boards.

He said you did and I believe it.

Makes sense you would leave if TWAP came over.

Master

Site Supporter

Hell fucking no.

i will leave.

No, you fucking thimble brain, he’s forum death.

Maybe that’s why you want his decrepit ass here, you mongs have something in common

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
6irkjk.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hell fucking no.

i will leave.

No, you fucking thimble brain, he’s forum death.

Maybe that’s why you want his decrepit ass here, you mongs have something in common

Everything YOU dont like is "forum death". You literally say that about everything you dont like.

And it's pretty fickle too. You once wanted Flea to ban Seamajor because "posters like him are useless filler and kill forums".

Stop being a whiney ass baby. This isnt a sport. It's a message board.

Have you and Flynn considered cult recovery therapy? Because it looks less and less that you once participated on a silly forum for fun and more and more that you joined a cult you are struggling to recover from.

I'm saying that out of concern.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Hell fucking no.

i will leave.

Can we all just stop trying to re-brand ourselves. Dovey was particularly happy to be on Kev's band ticket at TRF. When it suited her. And indeed to call herself a "flamer".

Proxy started this, indeed it is probably his most sentient thought in terms of terminology and branding.

We are all flamers and lamers here, bar none. It was never open to debate.

Master

Site Supporter
Dovid, nobody cares.

i think that’s enough attention for you for one day. Why don’t you go infest the political forum over at BC that’s collecting dust, yeah?:LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hell fucking no.

i will leave.

Can we all just stop trying to re-brand ourselves. Dovey was particularly happy to be on Kev's band ticket at TRF. When it suited her. And indeed to call herself a "flamer".

Proxy started this, indeed it is probably his most sentient thought in terms of terminology and branding.

We all flamers and lamers here, bar none. It was never open to debate.

How about I will handle my OWN ....unchanging...."brand" and you stop fantasizing about this other "brand" you created with my name on it?

How bout that? Especailly if you are gonna get hurt over me being me because I'm not aligning with your weirdo Dovey biases?

I have a never called myself a "flamer" and I have corrected this when you weirdos try to call me a "flamer".

Why are you so stuck on this shite?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I enjoy kicking the cunt out of christ whats his name?... at that there site I was barred from. Someone help me here. I can't recall.

Whit was his name again, a big name in the flaming shame.

Master

Site Supporter

Hell fucking no.

i will leave.

Nah Dovid isn’t a flamer.

failure? Yes, but not a flamer

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dovid, nobody cares.

i think that’s enough attention for you for one day. Why don’t you go infest the political forum over at BC that’s collecting dust, yeah?:LOL3:

Like omg Kevin.....no one cares about how you keep posting to me that no one cares.

You've tried that a few times. Maybe turn off your Obama phone and turn it back on. See if that helps.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Hell fucking no.

i will leave.

We all flamers and lamers here, bar none. It was never open to debate.

How about I will handle my OWN ....unchanging...."brand" and you stop fantasizing about this other "brand" you created with my name on it?

How bout that? Especailly if you are gonna get hurt over me being me because I'm not aligning with your weirdo Dovey biases?

I have a never called myself a "flamer" and I have corrected this when you weirdos try to call me a "flamer".

Why are you so stuck on this shite?

Unfortunately, your posting history is only linked to your ability to respond to whit I never once cared aboot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hell fucking no.

i will leave.

Total failure.

I could have had some cyber punch card highlighting insult contests I won 15 years ago.

But alas......

Master

Site Supporter

Hell fucking no.

i will leave.

Total failure.

I could have had some cyber punch card highlighting insult contests I won 15 years ago.

But alas......
Your not worth it.

cope

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I enjoy kicking the cunt out of christ whats his name?... at that there site I was barred from. Someone help me here. I can't recall.

Whit was his name again, a big name in the flaming shame.

You cry when you cum, dont you?

Of course I do, it refines you.

Wut?

Blandy, I know you are on the heavy meds....but that's not me you are cumming and crying on.

Are you gonna need an attorney?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Hell fucking no.

i will leave.

Total failure.

But alas......

Did you ever win anything but a candy flossed fluffing expedition in a back street brothel, as the main stars of the film humiliated themselves for cash candy?

Master

Site Supporter

Hell fucking no.

i will leave.

Total failure.

But alas......

Did you ever win anything but a candy flossed fluffing expedition in a back street brothel, as the main stars of the film humiliated themselves for cash candy?
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: