Callout Scoundrel

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Look at the date on your first victory. That backs up my factual data that you were weren't even at BH during the time that Caskur spewed out her own personal P.I. to Evil Dud.
No one voted for you to be a mod and no one voted for you to be a match promoter.

Resign!!!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm......no.

I opened up your precious match thread you gapped tooth witch, now shut up and make me chortle.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at the date on your first victory. That backs up my factual data that you were weren't even at BH during the time that Caskur spewed out her own personal P.I. to Evil Dud.
No one voted for you to be a mod and no one voted for you to be a match promoter.

Resign!!!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm......no.

I opened up your precious match thread you gapped tooth witch, now shut up and make me chortle.
so much for u being 'nice'

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
King Martini- The Goat

His best stuff IMO came when he was the mod at FH. He got the panel when it went to the winner of the Freud v KM match, in which Freud posted a few golden, official submissions that I won't forget about - Kaspar walked around playing an Air QWERTY like Ray Charles would've been laughably famous for if nobody sat him in front of a piano before he started playing it. Freud then walked up and "touched" an invisible key and Kaspar freaked out laughably so. We judges were a bit undecided because KM posted so many damn times, and they were all good, so KM became FH mod and he subsequently made the joint more fun than it had been for some time.

With that out of the way, KM, nor anyone else, would have had the slightest possible chance against That Dastardly Man. Or Doomsday due to his all-business style that was outright demoralizing for many reasons. TDM even turned down Reg flames because he was so far above them, anyone proudly wearing them, and everybody else who ever posted a sentence on the internet. Undeniable if you lurked BH in 2003-4. His very presence there was special; nobody anywhere there or elsewhere who had read his material knew they'd fuck right off after his first or second post. Nobody even made an attack thread at him, let alone call That Dastardly Man out for blatantly obvious reasons. Ask any credible poster who was there at BH when He was and they'd tell you the same, no question...

SSS
- Loremaster.
1. Never considered TDM a flamer, but a writer who wrote brilliantly.

2. I saw him wrap V-Gaygent around his pinky finger with one post. Not that VA was something special , he wasn’t, but he was a wordy moron.

3. if I recall correctly, Goonsgay told me insult generators back then we’re all TDM’s material.

He, like that guy Rafael, and lolkaust, we’re far beyond this community

Oh God, yes. TDM. The most talented wordsmith I have ever read. You're right, Martini. He wasn't per say a "flamer," he was more like a logic machine with a heartbeat. Him, Evil Blood, Worm, Nazi Admin and H.C. Trouble were the guys I emulated.

TDM could rip a poster apart while sailing the Bahamas on his yacht, entertaining a bevy of scantily clad Dutch models as he was spear fishing for great white sharks using only a Swiss Army Knife.

TDM, like Evil Blood is " immortal."

Last edited:

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
King Martini- The Goat

His best stuff IMO came when he was the mod at FH. He got the panel when it went to the winner of the Freud v KM match, in which Freud posted a few golden, official submissions that I won't forget about - Kaspar walked around playing an Air QWERTY like Ray Charles would've been laughably famous for if nobody sat him in front of a piano before he started playing it. Freud then walked up and "touched" an invisible key and Kaspar freaked out laughably so. We judges were a bit undecided because KM posted so many damn times, and they were all good, so KM became FH mod and he subsequently made the joint more fun than it had been for some time.

With that out of the way, KM, nor anyone else, would have had the slightest possible chance against That Dastardly Man. Or Doomsday due to his all-business style that was outright demoralizing for many reasons. TDM even turned down Reg flames because he was so far above them, anyone proudly wearing them, and everybody else who ever posted a sentence on the internet. Undeniable if you lurked BH in 2003-4. His very presence there was special; nobody anywhere there or elsewhere who had read his material knew they'd fuck right off after his first or second post. Nobody even made an attack thread at him, let alone call That Dastardly Man out for blatantly obvious reasons. Ask any credible poster who was there at BH when He was and they'd tell you the same, no question...

SSS
- Loremaster.

2. I saw him wrap V-Gaygent around his pinky finger with one post. Not that VA was something special , he wasn’t, but he was a wordy moron.

3. if I recall correctly, Goonsgay told me insult generators back then we’re all TDM’s material.

Oh God, yes. TDM. The most talented wordsmith I have ever read. You're right, Martini. He wasn't per say a "flamer," he was more like a logic machine with a heartbeat. Him, Evil Blood, Worm, Nazi Admin and H.C. Trouble were the guys I emulated.

TDM could rip a poster apart while sailing the Bahamas on his yacht, while entertaining a bevy of scantily clad Dutch models as he was spear fishing for great white sharks using only a Swiss Army Knife.

TDM, like Evil Blood are " immortal."
EB was more flamer while TDM was more writer, but that’s just my opinion. Both were great reads.

as for @Jeannie, I’m just playing with you. Mad respect for putting a revealing selfie out there on these types of forums. Great tits and a stomach 90% of the broads here would envy

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Resign!!!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm......no.

I am "nice." I haven't told you to fuck off yet.

I am not "nice" to attention loving simps that look for an excuse to complain and think they have more privileges over everyone else.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
King Martini- The Goat

SSS
- Loremaster.

TDM could rip a poster apart while sailing the Bahamas on his yacht, while entertaining a bevy of scantily clad Dutch models as he was spear fishing for great white sharks using only a Swiss Army Knife.

TDM, like Evil Blood are " immortal."
EB was more flamer while TDM was more writer, but that’s just my opinion. Both were great reads.

as for @Jeannie, I’m just playing with you. Mad respect for putting a revealing selfie out there on these types of forums. Great tits and a stomach 90% of the broads here would envy

I totally agree with for once in regard to EB and TDM. EB was looking to destroy you, while TDM just pointed out all your inadequate brain power related to what you posted.

That's Jeannie? I thought that was a stock photo. If that's her, kudos to her. She's not horrible, though a trip to the dentist is long over due.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Resign!!!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm......no.

I am not "nice" to attention loving simps that look for an excuse to complain and think they have more privileges over everyone else.

mmm power!
so what authority do u have now?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Resign!!!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm......no.

mmm power!
so what authority do u have now?

The same. Pointing out that you have bad dental hygiene.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
stop talking 2 yourself, its cringey

Here I thought you were somewhat normal. Thanks for making me doubt myself. Yes Jeannie, I'm Martini, Pickles, Fashionista and The Iron Dink.

Southern bred moron.
Her face needs a little work but nothing a Covid mask couldn’t fix

She's not a bad looking gal. Slender at least a B-cup. She just shouldn't smile and post her nekkid self ON A FUCKING FORUM!

Good lord, these women on here is the reason you men think the females are weak willed and willing to flash our tits to anyone that asks.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lion heart diva and the king of butt pirate pillow biters..

now theres a match

Master

Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh dear

It's fat Lily logging in now to make it a Poark and a Doark dogpile on Dovey

Kinda like what you nitwits were doing to her all day today?

Well she must like it, Flynn. As often as it happens.

I dont give a fuck (and nor does Big for that matter) how many of you faggot ass peons whine and wail at my feet because I hurt Moidtinis feelings.

It's just the point that you bitches complain about "dogpiles" suddenly when it's one of you. Not so much when you are the ones doing it though.

To be completely honest, I was personally disappointed in you, Flynn.. when you went full pussy and yelped about the "dogpile" you were experiencing.

Who the fuck goes to a forum, talks all that shit, and then cries about the dogpile? Isnt that the point?

You fucking dullard. All whining about misspellings and how you can spell words but the minute they get put together in a complex sentence you are one lost and confused fucking retard, ain't you?

You really should just go renig your whole fucking life. Especailly since the best it's ever gotten was 15 years ago when you were trolled into a cult and drank SSS's semen. You are such a fucking weirdo lmao.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh dear

It's fat Lily logging in now to make it a Poark and a Doark dogpile on Dovey

Kinda like what you nitwits were doing to her all day today?
She's a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig girl

she can handle herself

no?

So is Dove.

So to you a "dogpile" is me vs Dove and yourself? Explain the math to me regarding that.
Were you beaten with hammers as a child?

I noticed when it comes to math you fly off onto another ridiculous tangent. Smart.
I noticed that it's Monday and you cannot open the match thread even though one of the participants has been logged in for nearly an hour now

You should also "notice" that I don't give a shit.
Of course you don't

which is why you are not dangling from my fish hook on this matter right now

LMAO!

Why yes Biggie Toilet you really have me hook, line and sinker because you said so.

Whatever will I do? I guess I'll just have to make up a fake mental ailment to help me get through this.

Flynn, you dont HAVE to make up a mental ailment. We can all see it IS your very real mental ailment that holds you hostage in this thread hanging on our posts rather than actually opening that match thread you are supposed to open as a great and powerful flamer mod.

Arent you supposed to be doing things like.
.....promoting matches, "creating content", and "bringing in fresh meat"?

LOL the mentally disabled person threatening to "make up" a mental illness is pretty funny though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know Flynn, had you properly managed to evolve from that powder used to make sea monkeys, into something which remotely resembles a normal human being with a fully functioning brain

an ape lets say

you might have said to yourself it is more prudent to log off and ignore my fish hooks entirely so that at least it could be said that you weren't logged on at the time

but no, you have proven undoubtedly to be a toothless mouthbreather birthed out of Moose rape, who guzzles turpentine out of a musty old cowboy boot and so you did exactly what I wanted you to do

make a fool of yourself.

Again

Thanks

Good night. Smell ya tomorrow you hopeless degenerate waste of oxygen

I'm glad that I made your night special.

P.S.-"Sea Monkey powder" are actually the eggs of Brine Shrimp.

And the Cascur Vs Scoundral match thread had to wait to be unlocked so Flynn could sit his useless ass here and correct all the sarcasm his spectrum residing ass doesnt understand.

What the fuck is the malfunction here?

Do we need to all cum in a jar, cry and cut ourselves and share our deepest fears and secrets for Flynn to feel safe enough to unlock a fucking flame match thread?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
listen
get off the sofa and get some exercise

I fell asleep reading this shit thread last night. Woke up, pounded some water, went for a run, did some stretching, had a breakfast smoothy. Did some morning meditations.

Grabbed coffee and sat down to read for a bit until the Squish wakes up and here Flynn STILL is, right where I left him. Like a twitching carrion lol.

Cant even unlock a thread.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dovid, nobody cares.

No one gives a shit about your glory days in a cyber cult and who out typed who 15 years ago and that doesnt stop your bus pass ass from reliving it over and over, does it?

Weren't you leaving the boards to go rot in front of Fortnight for the next several months so you could avoid that "match" with Cascur that you begged for?

Master

Site Supporter
Dovid, nobody cares.

No one gives a shit about your glory days in a cyber cult and who out typed who 15 years ago and that doesnt stop your bus pass ass from reliving it over and over, does it?

Weren't you leaving the boards to go rot in front of Fortnight for the next several months so you could avoid that "match" with Cascur that you begged for?
Dovid, and I say this sincerely;

Nobody cares about anything you post here.

You need to move on to whatever forum you have left to go to.

And srsly, don’t worry about the match with Caskur. If Caskur knows what’s up, and I know what’s up, and Flynn knows what’s up, it doesn’t matter what you know.

Haw Haw

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Resign!!!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm......no.

BF or Realgrimm finally logged in did they? lol