Callout Scoundrel

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Peaches is the only dumb fuck I know of who was completely confused by timezones

Don't tell me you're just as dumb as he was, Flynn

Is Flynn finished tantrum yet....because that may be the hold up.
SHe might be trying to fold up her keyboard into something that resembles a paper airplane

or a nose

In honor of you know who

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Damn

Dovey is really breaking out the BBQ isn't she?

Roasted a pig earlier and now she's got a meerkat on the grill

Totally, next she'll be knocking out Mike Tyson with her repetitive use of the adjective narcissistic and made up Bible verses!

She'll be a world champ very soon as long as no one does any fact checking.

You sure I wont be knocking him out with my ROTTEN LABIA?!

:Excited5:

Still upset about that, eh?

Maybe your P.T.S.D. can whisper some positive encouragement into your your ears as you try sounding out 4 letter words?

OMG MAYBE!

Oh yes I'm super duper upset that you exposed the fact my labia has rottened. Very.

Extremely.

I would NEVER use drama and sarcasm to rub a dog fuckers nose in it's own generic piles of shit or anything. Especailly when they are on the spectrum and wouldnt notice anyway.

Serious. I'm upset. I'm all melting and shit. Promise!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Damn

Totally, next she'll be knocking out Mike Tyson with her repetitive use of the adjective narcissistic and made up Bible verses!

Maybe your P.T.S.D. can whisper some positive encouragement into your your ears as you try sounding out 4 letter words?

OMG MAYBE!

Oh yes I'm super duper upset that you exposed the fact my labia has rottened. Very.

Extremely.

I would NEVER use drama and sarcasm to rub a dog fuckers nose in it's own generic piles of shit or anything. Especailly when they are on the spectrum and wouldnt notice anyway.

Well, you also forgot to add that I also "exposed" you as being a retard and prone to lying about what's really in the Bible.

Maybe you should look at WebMD for more medical conditions that you can claim as yours.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Peaches is the only dumb fuck I know of who was completely confused by timezones

Tell your depression and P.T.S.D. that I said, hi! Tell them they're welcome here any time, even if they are made up for attention.
59c6c21c43083d17e94420d248ed02b8.jpeg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Tell your depression and P.T.S.D. that I said, hi! Tell them they're welcome here any time, even if they are made up for attention.

My depression is just very concerned you might rape our emotional support animals. My PTSD isnt really that into you.

My rotten labia is just laying here on the ground with cats sleeping on it.

Thanks for thinking of us.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Well gee, sorry I didn't belt out:

"Admin sucks cock!"

My bad!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Damn

OMG MAYBE!

Extremely.

Well, you also forgot to add that I also "exposed" you as being a retard and prone to lying about what's really in the Bible.

Maybe you should look at WebMD for more medical conditions that you can claim as yours.
Have you made your way into the Guinness Book of world records yet for most STDs acquired in a single summer yet?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Well gee, sorry I didn't belt out:

"Admin sucks cock!"

My bad!
Well, Okay

but don't let it happen again

and don't forget to brush your tooth

hear?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

My depression is just very concerned you might rape our emotional support animals. My PTSD isnt really that into you.

Your P.T.S.D. should really be concerned about a 41-year-old not knowing how to spell 5th grade level words.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Damn

OMG MAYBE!

Extremely.

SURE Flynn. Because that's totally what happened there.

You stupid fuck. :LOL3:

Are you supposed to be trying to be crawling into my ovaries a little less this evening and opening a match thread or some shit? Or are you too stupid and useless and needy for attention to do your big boy job here in the cyber toilet?

Get to work, fucknut.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Your P.T.S.D. should really be concerned about a 41-year-old not knowing how to spell 5th grade level words.
Consult your doctor for a case of the hiccups lasting since the day you were born

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Damn

OMG MAYBE!

Extremely.

Are you supposed to be trying to be cracking into my ovaries a little less this evening and opening a match thread or some shit? Or are you too stupid and useless and needy for attention to do your big boy job here in the cyber toilet?

Get to work, fucknut.

That seemed to upset you. I can tell because your shit posts get longer as you think proving you can type a bunch of words takes away from the fact that you're an absolute dipshit.

Let P.T.S.D know that I'll be sending it a Christmas card this year. Same thing with the small business oligarchy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Flynn.....you don't even read at a 5th grade level.

Maybe if you spent less time rubbing your manclit and joining internet cults you could have been in occupational therapy or whatever the fuck retards like you need to structure your days with so you arent shoved in some state funded tard cage masturbating in front of old people and shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Damn

OMG MAYBE!

Extremely.

Are you supposed to be trying to be cracking into my ovaries a little less this evening and opening a match thread or some shit? Or are you too stupid and useless and needy for attention to do your big boy job here in the cyber toilet?

Get to work, fucknut.

That seemed to upset you. I can tell because your shit posts get longer as you think proving you can type a bunch of words takes away from the fact that you're an absolute dipshit.

Let P.T.S.D know that I'll be sending it a Christmas card this year. Same thing with the small business oligarchy.

Seems like you masturbate in public alot.

I'm just being honest.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Damn

OMG MAYBE!

Extremely.

Get to work, fucknut.

thats-corny-lame.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Flynn.....you don't even read at a 5th grade level.

Maybe if you spent less time rubbing your manclit and joining internet cults you could have been in occupational therapy or whatever the fuck retards like you need to structure your days with so you arent shoved in some state funded tard cage masturbating in front of old people and shit.

I don't "read at 5th level." Interesting that you would post that. I assume that even your made up P.T.S.D. and Depression can spell these words correctly though:

*Renege
*Potato

Maybe you should ask one of your fantasy ailments for some spelling lessons.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Damn

OMG MAYBE!

Extremely.

Get to work, fucknut.

Seems like you masturbate in public alot.

I'm just being honest.

But it's okay because it says so in the Bible according to you, right?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
flynn... would you like me to ask for you if Poark could sit on your face?

You look like a question like that is bottled up deep indeed and you need to let it out

I'm here for you

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh dear

It's fat Lily logging in now to make it a Poark and a Doark dogpile on Dovey

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh dear

It's fat Lily logging in now to make it a Poark and a Doark dogpile on Dovey

Kinda like what you nitwits were doing to her all day today?
She's a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig girl

she can handle herself

no?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva