Callout Scoundrel

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Does anyone else laugh to themselves at the fact that Poofer has some silly "flame match" card that is nearly FIFTEEN YEARS OLD saved like it's some source of personal pride?

Do you put this as proof of your more stellar life accomplishments on that used piece of toilet paper you call a resume?

It's like his win record.

There are many like it but this one is his

FC3ZjTsX0AcrXmP.jpg

what. a. fucking. clown.

Can you imagine if this dipshit was actually a somebody for like a whole week and actually had an office? Where professionals like me pride our golfing, football, bowling trophies etc etc and pictures of family members and people who love us in real life --- this fucking asswipe will have these "match cards" printed, laminated and placed into picture frames and liked placed all over the desk

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha I cant with these fucking insects

and you people wonder why I laugh when you say I'm the meanie who pours acid on your little ant hills?

@Dove can you believe this shit?

Sadly yes, I can lol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Did you see where this BF drama crap was immediately shut down over at the sewer trap?

They don't want none of that BF drama there. None of it!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's a pathetic way to hide the fact that you're a fucking dunce cap when it comes to using the quote function.

You have a little trouble with the nuances of the English language don't you?

That's a huge under statement.

Flynn is either mentally disabled or just a very narcissistic manipulator who has no grasp on any reasonable communication skills that normal average people have.

This complete drooling dumb ass will be the only person on the board to NOT understand obvious sarcasm or figure out he is being mercilessly fucked with.

I used to think he was doing it on purpose and was just a bad try hard troll. Now I'm pretty convinced he has a single digit IQ and cant do things like think and type simultaneously.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Jabba The Gutt seems to think he's the best thing since the double quarter pounder

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey retard, none of the talented posters ever got accused of pre-writes

Am I missing something here?

Is writing something before you use it a high crime? I would have thought that so long as it was original content then there wouldn't be a problem. What is the time limit on pre-writes? If you write the day before you post is it a pre-write? If you write 5 minutes before you post is that?

Ghost writing yeah. Pre writing..........Doesn't really bother me.

Ask Martini. He was the one vilified for doing so. I was there.
You really gotta link this before you look more stupid.

"Before"?

I hate to be one the several to tell you this but both of you look like retarded, malignant ghouls pretty much everytime you post.

Yanno?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
In other news

Lily is still a failure at life and everything she does

see the politics sub for details

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Jabba The Gutt seems to think he's the best thing since the double quarter pounder

It's really just because she "simply doesnt like" me. So you know, showing up to BF and making angry and shitty comments and trying to pick fights in every subforum, suddenly joining in with Murd dragging a personal convo about my daughter and lying about it onto the forum, defending the grown men who sent my minor daughter unsolicited dick picture against ME...wasnt enough for her totally NOT angry "simple dislike" of me.

She has to also become "buddies" the likes of total scum based on their obsessively angry issues with me.

You know just normal stuff you do when you "simply dislike" someone. You pretend to be friendly with them until you get access to information told to you in confidence so you can try (and fail miserably) to bully that person and degrade them.

Nothing angry about that! It's just typical simple dislike of someone!

Can you even believe the pieces of total shit these people are? They are legitimately predatory. And proud of it, even. We are watching the psyche of predators everytime they spew and talk.

Look at Flynn noticing Pooptard lies.....like its not his baseline lmao.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It's really just because she "simply doesnt like" me. So you know, showing up to BF and making angry and shitty comments and trying to pick fights in every subforum, suddenly joining in with Murd dragging a personal convo about my daughter and lying about it onto the forum, defending the grown men who sent my minor daughter unsolicited dick picture against ME...wasnt enough for her totally NOT angry "simple dislike" of me.

She has to also become "buddies" the likes of total scum based on their obsessively angry issues with me.

You know just normal stuff you do when you "simply dislike" someone. You pretend to be friendly with them until you get access to information told to you in confidence so you can try (and fail miserably) to bully that person and degrade them.

Can you even believe the pieces of total shit these people are? They are legitimately predatory. And proud of it, even. We are watching the psyche of predators everytime they spew and talk.

YOu sound like it surprises you that Jabba the Mutt doesn't have a spine

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

YOu sound like it surprises you that Jabba the Mutt doesn't have a spine

Oh it doesnt surprise me a single bit.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
That's a pathetic way to hide the fact that you're a fucking dunce cap when it comes to using the quote function.

Flynn is either mentally disabled or just a very narcissistic manipulator who has no grasp on any reasonable communication skills that normal average people have.

This complete drooling dumb ass will be the only person on the board to NOT understand obvious sarcasm or figure out he is being mercilessly fucked with.

I used to think he was doing it on purpose and was just a bad try hard troll. Now I'm pretty convinced he has a single digit IQ and cant do things like think and type simultaneously.

Ohhhhh...narcissistic!!!

That will show me not to "renege."

Idiot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ohhhhh...narcissistic!!!

Idiot.

"ReNIG" you stupid fucking dog fucker.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Ohhhhh...narcissistic!!!

Idiot.

"dog fucker"

hahahahahahahahahahaha I remember this fucker losing it when that revelation first broke out

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Ohhhhh...narcissistic!!!

Idiot.

How about "potato?"

You seem hysterical. Is your P.T.S.D. acting up again? Oh god. Whatever you do, please just don't call me narcissistic.......again.

LOL!

Maybe if one of your other made up ailments rears its ugly head you'll let me know in advance? Thanks!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ohhhhh...narcissistic!!!

Idiot.

How about "potato?"

You seem hysterical. Is your P.T.S.D. acting up again? Oh god. Whatever you do, please just don't call me narcissistic.......again.

LOL!

Maybe if one of your other made up ailments rears its ugly head you let me know in advance? Thanks!

How about potatoe, you retard?

Is your place on the spectrum acting up again?

Looks like it. Dog fucker. Ha! I read Moidtini say the BH people posted gifs of you fucking dogs. How FUNNY :D Maybe you shouldnt have shared so much intimacy and drank the semen. Fucking weird cult member.

Go do a cartwheel into a freeway.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Ohhhhh...narcissistic!!!

Idiot.

How about "potato?"

LOL!

Maybe if one of your other made up ailments rears its ugly head you let me know in advance? Thanks!

How about potatoe, you retard?

Looks like it. Dog fucker. Ha! I read Moidtini say the BH people posted gifs of you fucking dogs. How FUNNY :D

Go do a cartwheel into a freeway.

Awwwwwww....don't worry at least your mental illness is treatable. Unfortunately, the same can't be said of your stupidity.

I wonder how the small business oligarchy feels about this?

You should ask "them."

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Damn

Dovey is really breaking out the BBQ isn't she?

Roasted a pig earlier and now she's got a meerkat on the grill

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, I just read this entire Flame Match thread and, as a run-in Judge, I declare that both Caskur and The Scoundrel are to be disqualified on medical grounds, the one for her paper cut and the other for his broken cocc.

Winner by default: @Bastard Factory

(Mother Teresa Award goes to @Flynn )

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Damn

Totally, next she'll be knocking out Mike Tyson with her repetitive use of the adjective narcissistic and made up Bible verses!

She'll be a world champ very soon as long as no one does any fact checking or runs her posts through a spell checker.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey Flynn you dumb fuck

It's Monday already in areas of the world where idiots don't stuff tampons in the boys bathrooms and try to say the Jolly green giant is transitioning into the little mermaid

open the fucking match thread already so these two drooling spastics can occupy themselves there

asshole

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

I laughed when i typed that :LOL3:

Everytime I read a Flynn post

Oh no! He is gonna make fun of my PTSD. After his bff(big fucking fuck) Oak defended the privacy of sex predators today

IM SO PWNED.

Hey fuckhead Flynn....so when I walk around my house do I just let my rotten labia drag or do I toss them up over the shoulders?

Screenshot-20220521-231314-Photos.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Damn

Totally, next she'll be knocking out Mike Tyson with her repetitive use of the adjective narcissistic and made up Bible verses!

She'll be a world champ very soon as long as no one does any fact checking.

You sure I wont be knocking him out with my ROTTEN LABIA?!

:Excited5:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Peaches is the only dumb fuck I know of who was completely confused by timezones

Don't tell me you're just as dumb as he was, Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Damn

She'll be a world champ very soon as long as no one does any fact checking.

You sure I wont be knocking him out with my ROTTEN LABIA?!

:Excited5:

Still upset about that, eh?

Maybe your P.T.S.D. can whisper some positive encouragement into your your ears as you try sounding out 4 letter words?