Can I post the crazy Lily texts?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We pronounce it Steven as well... I tell you his surname one day... My brother has a famous name.
Ya, not sure why some people default to 'Stefan' pronunciation with it!

My surname is so rare, I would never dare post it! There's about five people in Canada that have it, and a couple hundred in the US. Not joking. I ain't no John Smith!

Well my name is the only one on the planet and that is why I was seriously pissed off it was compromised on the these stupid forums. I am over it now though...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I can't deal with women like that LOL.
izzat why yoo turned tah mens :Excited6:

Why do you have to be an idiot? Calling people gay is so 1980's... newsflash.... it's 2022 and nobody cares anymore if guys like to immerse their dicks in shit pots, or girls enjoy eating vaginal yoghurt.

I wont make fun O yoo, yoo seem sensitive .. I blame all that skin up therre exposed to the elements hahahahahahaa

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Murd is pretty sexist and racist though... as well as elitist. She's still better than Poark oddly enough..

That stupid set of purple pissflaps needs a dirt nap...

what really makes me turn my nose in disgust is the blatant hypocrisy up on wide screen public display & Dolby surround sound when "black lives matter" at some rally where she's trying to score drugs, validation and her next romantic interest in the midst of public anarchy where black people are hurt even more; but really don't matter all that much when they're practically being shoved into poverty by the policies SHE supports. Cause, you know, black people ain't strong and "only the strong survive"

*spits

alcoholism, hatred of self and liberalism are a deadly combination

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Murd is pretty sexist and racist though... as well as elitist. She's still better than Poark oddly enough..

That stupid set of purple pissflaps needs a dirt nap...

what really makes me turn my nose in disgust is the blatant hypocrisy up on wide screen public display & Dolby surround sound when "black lives matter" at some rally where she's trying to score drugs, validation and her next romantic interest in the midst of public anarchy where black people are hurt even more; but really don't matter all that much when they're practically being shoved into poverty by the policies SHE supports. Cause, you know, black people ain't strong and "only the strong survive"

*spits

alcoholism, hatred of self and liberalism are a deadly combination

And forget allowing the moms to send their kids to the better schools.

That's really sad and heartless. Trying to be a dictator on what's best for other families is pretty incredible as well. It's called "choice" for a reason.....but the only time they care about "choice" is when it's a euphemism for abortion.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did she ever post the texts? I want to read them but don't want to dig through 17 pages of spam.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not only does no one give a shit what your first name is, nor would people who didn't already have it foisted on them previously care any more than they did the first or one millionth time, but there were probably may here that wouldn't have noticed it at all without your fussing.

I posted a "Bye Felicia" meme comment to Biggie. This is drama for the sake of drama.

So I can post your first name then? Gotcha

Yes, post my name. I give you permission.

Ok, let's see it!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We pronounce it Steven as well... I tell you his surname one day... My brother has a famous name.
Ya, not sure why some people default to 'Stefan' pronunciation with it!

My surname is so rare, I would never dare post it! There's about five people in Canada that have it, and a couple hundred in the US. Not joking. I ain't no John Smith!

Well my name is the only one on the planet and that is why I was seriously pissed off it was compromised on the these stupid forums. I am over it now though...

My surname is so commonly British I doubt it would matter. Once I post my first and mindle name along with the Roman numerals it is specific enough though even though my first and middle names.go back at least to 19th century Brotish common names and for sure much further in origin.