Chinga tu Maga

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Chinga tu madre is one of the most common insults in Mexico. It means "Go fuck your mom".

Now it's been adapted for a whole new demographic, MAGAtards. You're welcome.

:LOL3:

aaab7OO.png

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL......Trump owns you.

I didn't create or even come up with anything worthy of printing and selling in opposition to MAGA. Nope, there are other people who dislike him enough to come up with these slogans.

Think about that. It's not just a few people, fool...it's millions.

Your two narrow minded to see what these things really demonstrate, widespread dislike and disrespect of MAGA.

DERP.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"You're too narrow minded"

LOL

"LET'S GO BRANDON"..........nothing like a good slogan to set the tone.

And how did that work out for ya?

You nimrods helped push him out...now your candidate is the OLDEST candidate to ever run, who slurs his words, rambles on about sharks and electric boats, and about the late and great Hannibal Lecter. A character from novels and movies, never been real...and even if he means Anthony Hopkins...uhm, he's still alive.

That's what you brought to the table you hateful Magatards. You made this happen.

LMAO at U

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
And how did that work out for ya?

You nimrods helped push him out...now your candidate is the OLDEST candidate to ever run, who slurs his words, rambles on about sharks and electric boats, and about the late and great Hannibal Lecter. A character from novels and movies, never been real...and even if he means Anthony Hopkins...uhm, he's still alive.

That's what you brought to the table you hateful Magatards. You made this happen.

LMAO at U
Trump does not shit himself or need a feeble whore to lead him off the stage ……..that is a start why Trump is a way more better candidate.

Slur his words……..Daddy D did not run from his basement like 81 M Joe did in 2020
Even kids see how bad Bidumb was exploited and used.
I wonder who was Jill fucking in the background while they were cleaning Joe’s backside

And Fuck You Fatty @Lily

Conservatives did not push Bidumb out.
They would have relished round two with the Veggident and Chief.
Now JD will have to wipe some ignorant POS not smart enough to stay out of the race right off the political map.

Now the vote does not matter……
There was no way the Veggident in charge could win in a real election.
But now ole’ “suck my way to the top“ will have a slight chance of making it look like there was a true vote result…….but we know better no?

Hopefully no last minute ballot bags, power outages or flooding in the counting rooms

TAP

Admin.

Don't h8t me cuz I be beautiful.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Trump does not shit himself or need a feeble whore to lead him off the stage ……..that is a start why Trump is a way more better candidate.

Slur his words……..Daddy D did not run from his basement like 81 M Joe did in 2020
I wonder who was Jill fucking in the background while they were cleaning Joe’s backside

And Fuck You Fatty @Lily

Now JD will have to wipe some ignorant POS not smart enough to stay out of the race right off the political map.

But now ole’ “suck my way to the top“ will have a slight chance of making it look like there was a true vote result…….but we know better no?

Hopefully no last minute ballot bags, power outages or flooding in the counting rooms

TAP
Is your black son knocking up any young girls in your room now, you stupid sack of liposuction fat.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And Fuck You Fatty @Lily

TAP

You're very emotional. I think you need a binky.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
LOL

The whole world saw the real Bidumb on stage during the debate.
The Leftist media could no longer keep up the farce and were finally forced to admit the feeble condition of the Veggident.

Then they told you he had to go…….like everything else……..you needed to be told he was unfit to run. When the Dimocrat money dried up, that’s when it was time to pull the plug.

Thats how it went down, but you have to believe it was conservatives doing to sustain your hysterical world view and believe Bidumb was still a viable candidate……..always deflecting…..always blaming others……..typical Dimocrat and Leftist behavior.

Have a great day……..you bedwetters already made mine great in the other thread

TAP

Admin.

Don't h8t me cuz I be beautiful.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
LOL

The whole world saw the real Bidumb on stage during the debate.
The Leftist media could no longer keep up the farce and were finally forced to admit the feeble condition of the Veggident.

Then they told you he had to go…….like everything else……..you needed to be told he was unfit to run. When the Dimocrat money dried up, that’s when it was time to pull the plug.

Thats how it went down, but you have to believe it was conservatives doing to sustain your hysterical world view and believe Bidumb was still a viable candidate……..always deflecting…..always blaming others……..typical Dimocrat and Leftist behavior.

Have a great day……..you bedwetters already made mine great in the other thread

TAP
You are on notice.