Civil War Coming soon to Afghanistan?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I was going to say, it would be hard telling those desert-dwellers apart, but I guess all the Taliban & Co would be quite easy to spot hiding behind all the women and children...

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was going to say, it would be hard telling those desert-dwellers apart, but I guess all the Taliban & Co would be quite easy to spot hiding behind all the women and children...

They're gonna descend into Civil war &the Taliban will have nobody to blame but itself.

Hunger & disease will turn the Afghan people against the Taliban.

Cuz when people are starving, have nothing to makee them happy, no music, etc they'll have nothing lose by revolting.

The Taliban are greedy and selfish. They can't take everything away from people without facing the repercussions.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

They're gonna descend into Civil war &the Taliban will have nobody to blame but itself.

Cuz when people are starving, have nothing to makee them happy, no music, etc they'll have nothing lose by revolting.

The Taliban are greedy and selfish. They can't take everything away from people without facing the repercussions.

America needs to retrieve all the armaments that they apparently left behind....some $83 billion???

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You forgot one thing... the Talban are armed and the public aren't.

And everyone outside of the Taliban are to worried about the innocent people and harming them.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would send in drones failing that, just bomb them off the planet.

Nothing is going to work. From past history, that is apparent.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Then it creates martyrs, which leads to terrorists deciding to blow up buildings and whatnot. One vicious circle biting one on the arse continually. A Big World War will only sort out that kinda shit, and then what’s left of the planet?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Then it creates martyrs, which leads to terrorists deciding to blow up buildings and whatnot. One vicious circle biting one on the arse continually. A Big World War will only sort out that kinda shit, and then what’s left of the planet?

Well I believe Armageddon is imminent so I'm expecting it.

And I am not in the least worried about it. I'm looking forward to it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Well I believe Armageddon is imminent so I'm expecting it.

And I am not in the least worried about it. I'm looking forward to it.
Yep, I’m sad to say that the masses need to be culled...it’s killing the planet!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There maybe some fighting but doubtfully anything major.

BTW Joe Biden is a coward who abandoned Americans and their allies. He is evil and deserves to die.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

BTW Joe Biden is a coward who abandoned Americans and their allies. He is evil and deserves to die.

I don't see how the Taliban can last long & create a stable Government.
They're trying to take everything away from the Afghan people and not give them anything back to them.
The Taliban want to keep everything for themselves.
This isn't the 12th Century anymore.
People aren't gonna accept feudalism.
Thry'll revolt.

That relationship can't work.

We can witness History in the Making as the Horror Show Unfolds in nAfghanistan.
It's gonna be a real bloodbath I'm affaid, Oerdin.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They're trying to take everything away from the Afghan people and not give them anything back to them.
Thry'll revolt.

We can witness History in the Making as the Horror Show Unfolds in nAfghanistan.

The taliban is very armed unfortunately. They 80 some billion dollars worth of American equipment and weapons.

Destroying it would have been better than letting them have it.

They didnt revolt against the taliban the last time they were under taliban rule 20 years ago. Why would they revolt now that the taliban is better armed then they've ever been.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Thry'll revolt.

The taliban is very armed unfortunately. They 80 some billion dollars worth of American equipment and weapons.

They didnt revolt against the taliban the last time they were under taliban rule 20 years ago. Why would they revolt now that the taliban is better armed then they've ever been.

How crazy is that oversight? WTF? It’s like a blatant sabotage on the Afghani people by the Biden government! Oops! Surely that’s a Libtarded eye_fuck!?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Thry'll revolt.

How crazy is that oversight? WTF? It’s like a blatant sabotage on the Afghani people by the Biden government! Oops! Surely that’s a Libtarded eye_fuck!?

What gets me the most, is why we aren’t persecuting the Liberals enough over this absolute tragedy?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Thry'll revolt.

Yeah I've noticed the very strong attempt by democrats/leftists to talk about this as if Biden didnt leave all that equipment and weapons, as if he didnt ditch Americans/allis(some are praising how many Americans he evacuated....as if he didnt fuck it all up horribly in the first place).

It's like they are trying to just rug sweep it like it didnt really happen and just talk about how we needed to leave Afganistan.

It's just gross and ignorant.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Thry'll revolt.

What gets me the most, is why we aren’t persecuting the Liberals enough over this absolute tragedy?

I'm glad their lack of empathy and hyper partisanship is on full display.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The Taliban are the natural rulers of Afghanistan. The people there don't want democracy.

Totally fine. But America doesnt need to arm them with billions of our tax dollars.

And we shouldnt have left Americans and allis.

Now we are a country that openly fucks over allis....right in time for a war with China. So that's awesome.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Iskander sits on a couch drinking wine with Dionysus and laughs, remembering his Sogdian cunt from days long past when he resided in the land of the living.