Countess Queenie, You're the Talk of the Town over at the Blue Cashew

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Poppy post_id=393126 time=1607306573 user_id=3287 said:
Erica Mena, who left her forum, accuses me of posting on the son of a bitch factory website and talking sweetly to some man from Denmark and swearing at people. I find this very disrespectful, very rude. Why is she saying this?

As everybody should know, I'm getting blamed for what my sister and brother post on that gross board.

I got a text today and it said, "Outrageous".

I agree!

Lots of people are looking for something to argue about on the internet.

Lots of of people say arguing makes the internet more fun.

I disagree!

These people always have a mean look on their face, they say means things, well guess what, I'm not taking it anymore. Instead of Poppy, talk about something else on that son of a bitch website, you can do it.

cc post_id=393145 time=1607311294 user_id=88 said:
Aha. No sense worrying about what is posted there Poppy. It's trash because of the trashiest members on the planet

Fashionista post_id=393148 time=1607311783 user_id=3254 said:
I have a handle at BF, but I haven't logged in in a long time.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Why even mention the Blue Cashew here Joe? It’s a fucking dire shit pot of angst and shit_stain. When I think of the Blue Cashew I think of a conglomeration turd. It has the girth of a turd, but when you look closely, it’s whole facade is made up of lots of little shit nuggets pressed together by circumstance and bowel movement.

By all means promote them, but when all that shit starts separating and comes floating in here, I’ll be knocking them in your direction with a cricket bat believe you me!

:poop::poop::poop::poop:

images

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Why even mention the Blue Cashew here Joe? It’s a fucking dire shit pot of angst and shit_stain. When I think of the Blue Cashew I think of a conglomeration turd. It has the girth of a turd, but when you look closely, it’s whole facade is made up of lots of little shit nuggets pressed together by circumstance and bowel movement.

By all means promote them, but when all that shit starts separating and comes floating in here, I’ll be knocking them in your direction with a cricket bat believe you me!

images

That's a Seamajor Tank...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

images

That's a Seamajor Tank...
Fucking hell, I can’t believe he’s still there! Lol. I was banned in a roundabout way because of him. He was relatively new and I came in a month later, caught the mods publicly giving him shit with an heir of flatulent behaviour as they do, so I gave it back to them. The first thing they said to me was if you’re a friend of his, we hate you too.
It was all downhill for me after that.

Never in my life have I met a worse bunch of forum moderators.
Gimmee a fucking match, the gas emanating from that shit hole is sure to blow it a new muck hole.
:Hapz::poop:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is Galli sniffing DDs filthy panties again, or has he moved up to Shen Li s ? Maybe Herman’s?