Dovey is an ecclesiastical ecdysiast.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Not a nurse, and wiz never a nurse. Nursing requires empathy.

Bland I've posted many...many times that I'm NOT a nurse. I've also told you that I'm not interested in discussing the topic, considering your team likes to harbor actual work place harassers if they believe they have sellable excuse yanno?

Define empathy, Bland. I feel you lack it. I've seen you use the word plenty but I'm not really it seeing it demonstrated.

Yeah, Bland, because real "nurses" don't take pictures of their patients shits and send them to Martini.

She laid a mile in the shitpile of that patient's sheets.

She saw the capacities of taking pictures of bowel movements.

LMFAO this shit is comedy gold...

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

The sad part is...this is how a board member acts and thinks. You really can't make this shit up.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
bwaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahaha

I can't stop laughing...

eta: Where is the capacities etc post? I gotta read that shit in context

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I can't stop laughing...

It's in this thread. Page 1. You'll see it. You can't miss anything that fucking huge and stupid.

Post #14

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I can't stop laughing...

It's in this thread. Page 1. You'll see it. You can't miss anything that fucking huge and stupid.

Oh fuck...this is hilarious. She was trying to sound smarter than Blurt. He'll be smarter the day he's laid to rest than on her best day.

Haaaaahahahahahaha

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve got some potentialities for sale, too.

They don’t come cheap, though. Latent qualities come at a price.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Bland I've posted many...many times that I'm NOT a nurse. I've also told you that I'm not interested in discussing the topic, considering your team likes to harbor actual work place harassers if they believe they have sellable excuse yanno?

Define empathy, Bland. I feel you lack it. I've seen you use the word plenty but I'm not really it seeing it demonstrated.

So. We all knew you weren't a "Nurse." Here's an interesting tidbit:

In this post iron horse jockstrap is asking if you're a nurse...

UJqmPe.md.png

And here you change the subject as to you being a "Nurse." So. Why not tell the truth that you're not a Nurse? You already admitted it here.

UJxt4t.md.png

Who's the liar now??? Good lord you are the worst fucking liar ever!!!

That's not even how it went down. You were caught taking shit pictures and got canned for it. You call everyone else a liar. You're the biggest one out here. Hypocrite.

P.S.-There's you again looking for sympathy while blabbing about your former job. It's no wonder anyone can get any kind of information about you, YOU POST IT!!!!

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I've noticed Blurt likes to use uncommon, less known words often. Probably in an attempt to feel above other posters.

At least you had the common sense to use that perennially popular weasel word, "probably." When you're unsure of the veracity of what you're saying, hedge your bets by appending a "probably." It's a sure-fire lowbrow strategy to appease readers repulsed by your cocksure gong show antics. It's Aryan's fave tactic, too.

Please, Dovey, don't be such a mental nurdle.

To set the record straight: I love language, I love words, and I have a partic'lar fondness for unusual words, brittle archaisms, spunky neologisms, and obscure turns of phrases. That's all.

So I say to you, Dovey: Rise! Ascend! Stop standing at the halfpace in your threadbare winklepickers, you social tittynope!

She's right though.... you do like to act pretentious and try to convince people that you're a cut above the rest in terms of intellect.

Then when you get called out about it, you get salty and defensive, just like you have here. LOL

My particular favourite was when Joe referred to you as a "Googlectual". The subsequent seething and diva-esque melty was one of your funniest yet.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The kindergarten Klansman leans on the limo-driving letch for intellectual support.

You two paragons of academic rigour and moral probity certainly deserve each other.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You two paragons of academic rigour and moral probity certainly deserve each other.

The "deserve eachother" thing is kind of dramatic BUT I will say.....I don't think either of us are really concerned or bothered by any "academic rigour".

We aren't trying to compete with you guys on "academic rigour".

And hey, even if we wanted to....we clearly cannot. We are but ignorant peasants, far too dumb and simple minded to ever intrude upon the academic rigour of our obvious betters.

So the hostility is kind of puzzling.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

UJqmPe.md.png

And here you change the subject as to you being a "Nurse." So. Why not tell the truth that you're not a Nurse? You already admitted it here.

UJxt4t.md.png

That's not even how it went down. You were caught taking shit pictures and got canned for it. You call everyone else a liar. You're the biggest one out here. Hypocrite.

P.S.-There's you again looking for sympathy while blabbing about your former job. It's no wonder anyone can get any kind of information about you, YOU POST IT!!!!

Plynn, get help.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

UJqmPe.md.png

UJxt4t.md.png

Lol that is the biggest crock of shit.

That idiot would send me pictures of patients every single day. The ADULT shitting on the floor was the last straw because I didn’t want to see pictures of ppl in hospitals who couldn’t take care of themselves.

Good lord the desperation to be accepted and sympathized from that grown ass woman knows no bounds. Anything to keep herself in the lime light, I guess…..

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I've noticed Blurt likes to use uncommon, less known words often. Probably in an attempt to feel above other posters.

At least you had the common sense to use that perennially popular weasel word, "probably." When you're unsure of the veracity of what you're saying, hedge your bets by appending a "probably." It's a sure-fire lowbrow strategy to appease readers repulsed by your cocksure gong show antics. It's Aryan's fave tactic, too.

To set the record straight: I love language, I love words, and I have a partic'lar fondness for unusual words, brittle archaisms, spunky neologisms, and obscure turns of phrases. That's all.

So I say to you, Dovey: Rise! Ascend! Stop standing at the halfpace in your threadbare winklepickers, you social tittynope!

She's right though.... you do like to act pretentious and try to convince people that you're a cut above the rest in terms of intellect.

Then when you get called out about it, you get salty and defensive, just like you have here. LOL

My particular favourite was when Joe referred to you as a "Googlectual". The subsequent seething and diva-esque melty was one of your funniest yet.

The "deserve eachother" thing is kind of dramatic BUT I will say.....I don't think either of us are really concerned or bothered by any "academic rigour".

And hey, even if we wanted to....we clearly cannot. We are but ignorant peasants, far too dumb and simple minded to ever intrude upon the academic rigour of our obvious betters.

Rec

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Rec

It's just like pulling aggro :LOL3:

Did you ever play Metal Gear on the first NES? How you had to creep past the guard guys but if one spotted you, the music would change and like 6 of them would come in running at you?

That's what the energy on meltdown is lol

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Rec

Did you ever play Metal Gear on the first NES? How you had to creep past the guard guys but if one spotted you, the music would change and like 6 of them would come in running at you?

I 'member!

But the intellectual superiority troll can only be done by Peaches. Levon was a sort of half-assed Peaches and blurt is teh derivative of the derivative.

Reggie could do it to, if he ever held his nose and ran a troll as a democrat.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Rec

I 'member!

But the intellectual superiority troll can only be done by Peaches. Levon was a sort of half-assed Peaches and blurt is teh derivative of the derivative.

Yeah.....I don't think it's trolling lol.

Too much angry energy. I feel like Biden can taste it.

Too much eagerness to be even pretend intellectual. What we have here is a case study in narcissism.

(If you wanna see what is turning my wheels over here lol)

This thread is like a cluster b Olympic event. I just hope no one got injured in that academic rigour stampede.

At least it is reliable ♡ I actually hold my pinky out when I post here, in a silent solidarity.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

UJqmPe.md.png

UJxt4t.md.png

Plynn, get help.

How come you don't have much to say? Maybe because you're a liar? You know omitting the truth is the same as lying?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Rec

I 'member!

Yeah.....I don't think it's trolling lol.

Too much angry energy. I feel like Biden can taste it.

Too much eagerness to be even pretend intellectual. What we have here is a case study in narcissism.

(If you wanna see what is turning my wheels over here lol)

This thread is like a cluster b Olympic event. I just hope no one got injured in that academic rigour stampede.

At least it is reliable ♡ I actually hold my pinky out when I post here, in a silent solidarity.

Oh. What a surprise. More politics in Meltdown by Dove.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

UJqmPe.md.png

UJxt4t.md.png

That idiot would send me pictures of patients every single day. The ADULT shitting on the floor was the last straw because I didn’t want to see pictures of ppl in hospitals who couldn’t take care of themselves.

Good lord the desperation to be accepted and sympathized from that grown ass woman knows no bounds. Anything to keep herself in the lime light, I guess…..

Notice how she avoided that post like it was Monkey Pox.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

UJqmPe.md.png

UJxt4t.md.png

I got the derp machine on ignore.

If she avoids my posts, even better.

My retelling of that big bag of Benzo depends hasn’t changed once while hers had changed so many times I lost count.

ppl can believe what they want. I still sleep like a baby at night.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

UJqmPe.md.png

UJxt4t.md.png

More like it was a job offer.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
First off, it's creepy AF that you take the time to read and pick on everything that Dovey writes on a site that you don't post to, but also the fact that you have "selective reading" lmao!! She DOES state in that convo (different post) that she WAS NOT a nurse.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

K wait. So are you the kindergarten Klansman or the limo-driving letch? Or…

…a third possibility just occurred to me: you just inserted yourself (yet again) into a convo that had nothing to do with you.

You always cease to amaze me, Dovey.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

K wait. So are you the kindergarten Klansman or the limo-driving letch? Or…

…a third possibility just occurred to me: you just inserted yourself (yet again) into a convo that had nothing to do with you.

You always cease to amaze me, Dovey.

Well shit, I didn't mean to insert myself into THIS thread.

I guess it's just a talent!

Just change the "either" to "any". Boom there you go.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

The funniest part is, he isn't even particularly intelligent. He just desperately tries to give that impression, by trawling through his online thesaurus and picking out obscure words to use in his unecessarily long-winded and condescending posts.

It's very easy to ruffle his LGBT rainbow colour feathers, particularly when it comes to "trans" issues, which on that subject he is of course firmly on board the woke loony left bandwagon.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
First off, it's creepy AF that you take the time to read and pick on everything that Dovey writes on a site that you don't post to, but also the fact that you have "selective reading" lmao!! She DOES state in that convo (different post) that she WAS NOT a nurse.

Go fuck yourself. Stay the fuck out of Meltdown if you don't like the content you nosey cunt.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The funniest part is, he isn't even particularly intelligent. He just desperately tries to give that impression, by trawling through his online thesaurus and picking out obscure words to use in his unecessarily long-winded and condescending posts.

It's very easy to ruffle his LGBT rainbow colour feathers, particularly when it comes to "trans" issues, which on that subject he is of course firmly on board the woke loony left bandwagon.

Kindergarten Klansman sez wut?

Stay in school, Scouse. Preferably the Frankfurt School.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
When Dovey was dragging her labia over KM's face at TRF like a dog wiping it's arse on Axminster, she felt empowered to elucidate her own life as a trainee nurse. Now apparently she never said any of dat. It never happened. I imagined it.

It does not take a stretch of the imagination to wonder why her own self politicking reflects her actual politics. Claiming ownership over what you have already lost, tossed and disregarded, merely fur saying, 'it is so, because I say it'.

Elections fur example can be stolen that way, hatred stoked and humble democratic institutions destroyed.

Diss isn't about why Dovey now claims she was never a nurse, it is the very reason why we continually fail to succeed. Both here, and in our disrespecting respective societies.

We care more about the lies we tell ourselves, than the hope that a simple truth can bring.