Fuck you! And FUCK your New World Order!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@SHAMPAIN @Aryan @UncleDiLF

9d6a9999dd99b001.jpeg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Bahahahaha, fuc,ing racist Stacy Abrams, fuck her lolol.

52c06896a1610e42.jpeg

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BREAKING: At 4 am this morning, one of the Georgia Guidestones collapsed and crumbled.

Reports are saying it was an earthquake, but be not deceived- this is a sign from God intervening on our behalf.

Down with the Globalists and the New World Order.

What is this and what are you going on about with your memes? (i know ... google it ... inform myself) Can you put your thoughts into words?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
BREAKING: At 4 am this morning, one of the Georgia Guidestones collapsed and crumbled.

Reports are saying it was an earthquake, but be not deceived- this is a sign from God intervening on our behalf.

What is this and what are you going on about with your memes? (i know ... google it ... inform myself) Can you put your thoughts into words?

Hey my friend!

The Georgia Guidestones, were installed on some land several years ago, by an anonymous person. It dictates in several languages, that the Earth's population must remain under 5 million, and mentions other things. Lots of folks consider it an omen from the Globalist Elite, as they are the ones who want to depopulate the planet.

It was recently partially destroyed. Report at first was an earthquake, but now they are saying it was an explosion.

Either way, I approve lol.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It's basically a monument erected by globohomo which advocates for the culling of most of the population or "useless eaters" as the elites refer to us.

Think the 1%, Bill Gates, George Soros, the Rothschilds etc.... this incident is a massive middle finger to those genocidal fuckwits.

The BBC is referring to it as the "American Stone Henge". :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

In the age of the Great Reset, it is time to have another look at another globalist project: the Georgia Guidestones, a set of commandments whose hour, it seems, has come.

On a high hill in Elbert County, Georgia, stands a huge granite monument. Engraved in eight different languages on the four giant stones that support the common capstone are 10 Guides, or commandments in eight different languages, English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.

The message of the Georgia Guidestones

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.

A shorter message is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient languages’ scripts, Babylonian cuneiform, Classical Greek, Sanskrit, and Egyptian hieroglyphs: ‘Let these be guidestones to an age of reason’.

The Guidestones are located in close proximity to what the Cherokee Indians called... the center of the world.

The monument is commonly known as the Georgia Guidestones, or the American Stonehenge. Like the ancient Stonehenge of England, the Guidestones serve as a celestial clock, recording the passage of time through special features. The monument has been described as ‘a highly engineered structure that flawlessly tracks the sun’.

‘Built to survive the apocalypse, the Georgia Guidestones are not merely instructions for the future—the massive granite slabs also function as a clock, calendar, and compass.

The monument sits at the highest point in Elbert County and is oriented to track the sun’s east-west migration year-round.’

The significance of the Georgia Guidestones

‘[…] it confirms the fact that there was a covert group intent on

(1) Dramatically reducing the population of the world.
(2) Promoting environmentalism.
(3) Establishing a world government.
(4) Promoting a new spirituality.’

Similarly: ‘The engraved messages can be subdivided into four major areas: governance and the establishment of a world government, population and reproduction control, the environment and humankind’s relationship to nature, and spirituality’ (Georgia Encyclopedia, The Georgia Guidestones).

In the summer of 1979 a man calling himself R. C. Christian came to Elberton in search of both a granite firm to execute his design for a monument and a suitable site for the construction of it.

He claimed to represent ‘a small group of loyal Americans’ who had been planning the installation of an unusually large and complex stone monument. The man admitted that ‘Christian’ was a pseudonym, and while he was obliged to reveal his identity, or an identity, to the local bank manager, this was under on condition of absolute confidentiality. To this day, Christian’s real name and the true identity of his organization (described by him as ‘a small group of loyal Americans’) are unknown.

The Guidestones were unveiled 22 March 1980. Ownership of the land and monument was soon transferred to Elbert County, which still holds it.

A full description of both the structure and history of the Georgia Guidestones are given in American Stonehenge: Monumental Instructions for the Post-Apocalypse.

The Georgia Guidestones as a Club of Rome / United Nations project

The Club of Rome, founded 1968, is one of a number of organisations founded or funded by David Rockefeller to further the cause of global government, including the United Nations – anyone who doubts that the United Nations is a globalist project need only look at the funding of its constituent organisations (try UN Women). Members of the Club of Rome have included some of the wealthiest and most powerful people in the world, e.g. CNN founder Ted Turner, George Soros, Henry Kissinger, Bill Gates, Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands and Prince Philip (extensive list here).

There is no direct evidence to show who commissioned the Georgia Guidestones. The circumstantial evidence that the Guidestones are a Club of Rome / United Nations project is, however, overwhelming.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Those fucking stones were there for decades, making it clear what's the real objective of these so called "saviors" of humanity

They say "we're here to save the planet"

"YAY" scream the leftards

But they should ask "Save it from whom?"

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
the real mystery is how it took 42 yrs before someone blew it up

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lmao

everyone is tying up the GBI switchboard claiming 2 be spartacus and take credit :LOL3:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Everybody at home that knows whats going on be like
iu

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'oh, a major crime scene! lets get a bulldozer in here and smash everything!!'

reeks of bullshit

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
the real mystery is how it took 42 yrs before someone blew it up

I agree. Conservatives advocate violence at every turn.

Sure..... funny, I don't seem to recall you complaining about BLM tearing down statues in very public places during the fentanyl Floyd protests.

They ignore the multiple examples of leftwing hatred and violence. Bombings. Beatings. Mass killings. It's all on their end they are silent on it.

They scream when people DEFEND themselves.

These people hate us and hate the country and they will accuse their opposition of everything they do. They want to completely eliminate opposition and have a one party authoritarian government.

If they completely burn down the country theyll STILL blame other parties for existing and "making" them destroy the country.

Oak actually praised a left wing domestic terror attack from a wackjob extremist who drove into that Christmas parade and called it karma for not throwing an innocent kid in jail for having the audacity to defend himself while left wing rioters were all out attacking an innocent community.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Did you hear about a recent story in New York where a young jogger assaulted an elderly guy in a shop and he defended himself by stabbing the groid and killed him in the process?

The old man is apparently looking at jail time.....

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
To clarify my stance, @Bastard Factory has one more lib in exile than he has cons. Considering there are far more cons here, that seems wrong. To be legit fair, he should have at least two more cons on the list. Dove is by far the most obvious next choice.
I swear to gawd.. this is you VVVV :facepalm: I think since you're in the conservative section of politics and thread jacking this topic... PERHAPS IT IS YOU who needs to be added to the list..:/

Vt3dTGM.gif