Fuck you! And FUCK your New World Order!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
c4c269d0388cc83ac9b1466252c0327063637be0b7d24b8f389a07be3a305e21-scaled.jpg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Dominion voting systems linked to George Soros

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I been saying these machines are corrupt for a while.

Oh, and this.....

ace4489f8da12363.jpeg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh, and this.....

ace4489f8da12363.jpeg

Those things straight up changed several Republican votes in Antrium county MI to democrat votes. And it was caught.

And they rug swept that FAST and didnt bother checking other countries.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oh, and this.....

ace4489f8da12363.jpeg

Those things straight up changed several Republican votes in Antrium county MI to democrat votes. And it was caught.

And they rug swept that FAST and didnt bother checking other countries.

I still dont understand how Joe is STILL allowed to destroy our country! SO much fucking proof that he aint legit!!!!

793049e43c79d990.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
To clarify my stance, @Bastard Factory has one more lib in exile than he has cons. Considering there are far more cons here, that seems wrong. To be legit fair, he should have at least two more cons on the list. Dove is by far the most obvious next choice.
I swear to gawd.. this is you VVVV :facepalm: I think since you're in the conservative section of politics and thread jacking this topic... PERHAPS IT IS YOU who needs to be added to the list..:/

Vt3dTGM.gif

This just further highlights how much of a cunt Lotusberg is.... trying to get Dove in shit, when from what I've seen, Dove has gone out of her way to be cordial with her, despite disagreeing on most matters.

Get fucked Lotus, you brown nosing old snitch.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To clarify my stance, @Bastard Factory has one more lib in exile than he has cons. Considering there are far more cons here, that seems wrong. To be legit fair, he should have at least two more cons on the list. Dove is by far the most obvious next choice.
I swear to gawd.. this is you VVVV :facepalm: I think since you're in the conservative section of politics and thread jacking this topic... PERHAPS IT IS YOU who needs to be added to the list..:/

Vt3dTGM.gif

This just further highlights how much of a cunt Lotusberg is.... trying to get Dove in shit, when from what I've seen, Dove has gone out of her way to be cordial with her, despite disagreeing on most matters.

Dove is a spammer. Plain and simple.

I have never personally attacked Dove, btw. Never.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Vt3dTGM.gif

Dove is a spammer. Plain and simple.

I have never personally attacked Dove, btw. Never.

How am I a spammer?

I swear you are the most narrow minded people. Anything not in line with your opinions gets shut down, called bullshit, called spam and there is never any explaination as to why except "it's worth it to bother".

You just cant deal with the fact people dont agree with you.

You will post threads that allow you to shit on "cons" and not even discuss it and you never counter any argument made. If either of us are spammers here, you are closer to that description than I am. You are the one who responds with anger and shuts down discourse.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No, your Commie pet Aidsman is a spammer and thick as 2 short planks, same as you.

Admin NEVER discusses anything. He spews shit, insults people and negs. That's it. He is a constant shit poster.

Theyll say hateful and idiotic shit about people who disagree with them and then cry when people insult them back. That drives me nuts.

Expecting any of them to enage like normal people, or take any responsibility for their treatment of people is a waste of time. Its stupid they even come here. All they want to do is be pricks.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I sure the fuck wouldnt show on a board with a bunch of left wingers just to sit and shit post all day and belittle people. I'll have conversations with people.

You cannot have conversations with these people. They take everything in bad faith and respond with anger and hatefulness.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They're inferior insects, just toy with them at your leisure and then squash them when you get bored, same as your kittehz do when they encounter bugs. :Happy5:

Prudence ate a giant daddy long leg spider today. I went to go cuddle her and she looked up at me and spider legs were hanging out of her mouth still all moving.

It was so gross and funny lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
They're inferior insects, just toy with them at your leisure and then squash them when you get bored, same as your kittehz do when they encounter bugs. :Happy5:

Prudence ate a giant daddy long leg spider today. I went to go cuddle her and she looked up at me and spider legs were hanging out of her mouth still all moving.

Yeah they're gross and adorable in equal measures LOL.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah they're gross and adorable in equal measures LOL.

Not as bad as dogs lol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lily and aidsman should be dragged out into the street and shot in the head. Only then will there be justice in the world.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lily and aidsman should be dragged out into the street and shot in the head. Only then will there be justice in the world.

Fair would be them having to go through what so many innocent people have been forced to endure for the disgusting and deceitful causes they support and enable.

The people who vote for this shit and support riots and these hateful narratives should have to be the only ones impacted by it.

It sucks that even little children had to die for this bullshit and people who already were struggling have it all the worse. And the fucked up mess that's in schools that these fucking people are fine with. The hatred towards parents who want to protect their children is fucking disgusting.

How do people even get like this? I'll never understand it.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
were not there yet but eventually it will happen

then foreign countries will pick a side, offer support and take us over from the inside

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

then foreign countries will pick a side, offer support and take us over from the inside

We are already taken over from the inside. The Juden has mass infiltrated!!!!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We are already taken over from the inside. The Juden has mass infiltrated!!!!
notice, ever since they betrayed God and crucified his Son, they have been having tough times

from chosen ppl 2, the forsaken