Fuck you! And FUCK your New World Order!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
66aacefa2050898c.png

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It broke my heart.. I work with a dude that had to say goodbye to his mother-in-law AGAIN because they closed down the nursing home she is in AGAIN :'( 93 yo and she may have to die alone.. BECAUSE people won't get the fucking shot GRRRR!!!

I am wondering if you have changed your mind now that it has been revealed that the shot had zero effect on transmissibility?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What’s this thread about?

Its about the globalists mostly. But I think Sea misread things again, same with Admin. They prolly saw "Fuck you, and fuck your new world orifice", and it swiftly got their attention and their tails wagging.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
So if you make a fictional wakanda-like country that trolls the shit out of leftists and thinks there is some movement spawning from it, you're debanked. If you ask if there is a way to get the rainbow off your app, you're debanked.

You donate to a candidate theu don't like, DEBANKED!

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh Blazor you carry the weight of the western white world on your shoulders, you should polish your rod most vigorously and confederately as often as you can, while you can! 'Domine quo vadis ?' You little uebermenscher you!

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
On a more serious note, I think the White Xtian Nationalists should join up with the Negro Nationalists!

and Fight The Power!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Very good video, cant remember if I've posted it or not, but worth watching again.

GLOBALIST ELITE NWO COMMUNIST TAKEOVER OF THE USA [1958 & 1974] - ROBERT W. WELCH JR. (VIDEO)​

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It was written long ago. There are selfish pricks in healthcare that refuse to get it altogether.

Oh yeah.

That time Oak shit on medical professionals who didnt take a vaccine that would have ONLY maybe benefitted them but wouldnt make a difference on whether they spread the virus.

And how our choices were either wear a mask OR end up in ICU. Which makes absolutely zero sense if you actually know anything about mitigation of viruses and what masks do and what they DONT do and how forcing regular people to slap cloth across their mucus membranes while they handle everything and touch the mask.

This is one of the many reasons why I oppose the government running healthcare. Yeah....everyone having access sounds good. But then you can only have the care and access they decide you get. And these authoritarian fuckwads were ready to deny medical attention to people who didnt want vaccines.

Too much potential for human rights abuses based on politcs. Humans are not government property. We have state medical programs for people who need medical care they cant afford.....why cant we make those more efficient?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I still see idiots, both young and old, wearing masks in the shopping centres at their jobs or driving alone with their windows rolled up... and I think... write-off's.... it wouldn't matter what anybody could possibly say to sway them..it wouldn't work.

So let them die. If they are young, they won't breed any further or at all. If they're old, that just frees up healthcare workers to find other far meaningful employment.

There's no point anymore trying to convince these mongs that the masks they're donning are akin to wearing dirty underwear over one's face (with the butthole region over the nose)....

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Because women are more impressionable and susceptible to propaganda.

I love women, but they belong in the home raising a family, not in the rat race, chasing a career.

Same with the kids, which is why they target the kids the most. If the kids can believe in a Santa Clause, they will believe in 10,000 genders, etc.