Fuck you! And FUCK your New World Order!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Because women are more impressionable and susceptible to propaganda.

I love women, but they belong in the home raising a family, not in the rat race, chasing a career.

The reason women started wanting their own income was because of abusive and unfaithful men.

You know I agree with this but women need to be able to work.

I think voting should be a priviledge only for those who pay taxes and can pass a test showing they understand how the government works and what policies they are supporting.

Because you ARE right that women fall for bullshit much easier and they get their feelings and identity wrapped in it. It fucks us all. Emotions are a very hard thing for a woman to put to the side.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Same with the kids, which is why they target the kids the most. If the kids can believe in a Santa Clause, they will believe in 10,000 genders, etc.
Hey! Leave Santa alone, he's real I tell you!
madpep.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey! Leave Santa alone, he's real I tell you!
madpep.jpg

Dont even get me started! Lol! ***Long post alert.....Santa and gender cultists***

I didnt tell Squish Santa was real. My older two I kinda just let them think it....but they were honestly too smart and asked me what the REAL story about Santa was.

So I told them. This was before we were Christains so I went into what Catholism and all that was.

With Squish she was used to us focusing on Jesus and the birth of Christ and as she got older we told her why people do the Santa thing and who Santa actually was and how it's a story people like to tell their kids. And she knows on her own it's a lie and parents are lying to their kids.

Kids find this way more offensive than parents realize. People think you need this Santa shit for "magic".....most kids KNOW it's a lie and play along for their parents. They are legit humoring their parents. They recognize the handwriting. They know the wrapping paper. They know there is no way a fat man is flying around the world going down chimneys giving presents.

When your kid asks common sense questions about this story like "well what about houses with no chimneys? What about homeless kids? What about people in poor countries....why dont they get cool toys?" They are asking because they know they are being told a load of shit and are thinking critically and should be encouraged to think critically. You really cant teach them lies are bad and not to lie while you actively lie to them about things. They just learn that sure we say lies are bad....but some lies are okay and if they benefit you or are "fun" lies they are okay to tell. That's what they learn from that. Kids learn the most from watching what we DO, far more than listening to what we SAY.

When they see mom and dad pushing Santa they learn "fun" lies are okay. They also doubt you now because if you lied to them about bullshit like Santa and the tooth fairy....what else have you lied about?

Our goals should be raising sharp, competent adults who are not easy to take advantage of and as well meaning and "fun" as the Santa lie is....you kinda mentally cripple your kid encouraging them to believe some shit you know isnt even true. Something that makes no sense. Because "magic". When they start asking questions, answer them truthfully. Otherwise you are teaching your child you cannot be trusted and you'll lie about stupid shit for fun.

Plus if one of these kids runs into my kid.....shes gonna tell them the truth and I'm not gonna feel bad about it LOL.

Plus we shouldnt be telling children to be "good" if they want a magic fat man to bring them gifts. They should be learning integrity. Doing the right thing isnt always rewarded in reality and they should still be doing the right things regardless. And the message this sends to children in very poor and/or abusive homes is bad things happen to them and they dont get good gifts because they are bad.

Christmas has so much spiritual significance and it's so sad it's been turned into a consumerist cult holiday rooted in materialism. And that Santa has been reduced to a character who just brings gifts to well behaved kids. He was a man who gave money and food to poor families to honor Christ. The real Santa(St. Nicholas) is far more interesting. Oh and he is known for slapping a heretic lol.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Childhood is packed with enough magic. Children themselves are magic. They naturally bring the magic. You want magic? Spend a day with a child fully present with the child and you'll experince plenty of magic. Children are interesting and hilarious and pure. They will discuss this shit with eachother too. They share observations and they understand hypocrisy even when they dont have the vocabulary for it.

We dont need to manufacture magic artificially for them that conveniently pressures everyone to spend more money.

And it's true that encouraging them to believe shit that is ridiculous and obviously untrue can confuse them a lot and prep them to believe other ridiculous and confusing shit like "you can be born in the wrong body". People who trans their children are fucking monsters who are deeply damaging their child in ways that are irreparable. Psychologically castrating them. Encouraging a fractured sense of self. All children need to know is the sex binary. Male and female. You are either one biological sex or the other. And that doesnt change regardless of what you currently enjoy. A biological boy isnt a girl if he likes nail polish or "girl stuff". Teaching them this is abusive.

Most all children have claimed to be the opposite sex. Mostly it has to do with wanting to something or have something that they are told is for the opposite sex. And these woke parents who are manipulating their children and jumping on this telling that child and having everyone else tell the child they are the opposite sex? They are gonna believe the adults and believe there is something very wrong with them and they should want to change their bodies. They are being taught to hate their body. To view themselves in a way that doesnt align with reality.

It floors me that people have become so partisan, selfish and narcissistic that they are okay with this and supporting it. The whole "science" argument is that feelings cause brain activity. That's it. We see chemical responses in the brain. So we must have gendered spirits. These people really dont give a shit who gets harmed as long as they get their way.

Notice back when none of these millions of "trans" people were NOT being affirmed....there were no mass suicides. These people were not killing themselves. Children and teens were not killing themselves not being "affirmed". But now that they all supposedly feel safe coming out and being affirmed? (And that's BS as well because the numbers are way too high) NOW we see a rising suicide rate.

The data plainly shows there was LESS suicide and attempted suicide back when these youth and adults were NOT being affirmed and now that this is being affirmed the suicide rate rises. These wacko activists and establishment leftists shouldnt be allowed to say they support the science on anything. They do NOT. They will intentionally tamper with and misrepresent science to fit their partisan narratives and goals. In ways that are outrageously unethical and harmful. They have no problem lying and manipulating.

So all their bullshit about autonomy and people getting to make their own choices for their bodies is just that....total bullshit. They will lie and twist facts and deny full disclosure to people to manipulate them into making the choices they want people to make. Abortion. Covid. Now gender. Climate change. They wont deal with facts about any of these issues they are supposed to support. They even misrepresent their opposition and the arguements against their stances. Like claiming we dont want trans people to "exist". Claiming we only care about fetuses. Saying we dont "believe in" climate change. Saying we think covid is a "hoax".

And dont you dare try to clarify your arguement or ask questions because then they respond with rage and insults.

These people lie so much it's their language. You know you are dealing with a liar when you press them and they respond with hate and anger and name call you. Because liars hate being pressed on their lies.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The reason women started wanting their own income was because of abusive and unfaithful men.

You know I agree with this but women need to be able to work.

I think voting should be a priviledge only for those who pay taxes and can pass a test showing they understand how the government works and what policies they are supporting.

Because you ARE right that women fall for bullshit much easier and they get their feelings and identity wrapped in it. It fucks us all. Emotions are a very hard thing for a woman to put to the side.
Of course, I am not against women working. It's the attack on the traditional family unit which I hate.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

0cab2a90ea83dc05.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I also heard if you use heavy lacquer on the plate in the sun it'll reflect same at night from the flash
well u can try it but just get the 'sneaky blinnders'

one round-trip over a bridge paid for itself lol. it has hair thin slats that make the plate look normal from behind but disappear at an angle.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
well u can try it but just get the 'sneaky blinnders'

one round-trip over a bridge paid for itself lol. it has hair thin slats that make the plate look normal from behind but disappear at an angle.
That's some Daisy Duke stealth..

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

0cab2a90ea83dc05.jpg
Yep. Print more. Just like Venezuela.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stuck broke stupid. Never changes does it. Look like your welfare check will be ready tomorrow