Fuck you! And FUCK your New World Order!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
84513be986c3ae58.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, it's even easier to make that decision when the adverse effects and death rates are infinitesimally small to begin with, right? I didn't think about it twice. My elders matter to me.

Except you are not protecting anyone because you can still carry and pass covid.

If you think otherwise you are going to end up putting them at more risk because you falsely believe the vaccine stops transmission and its doesnt.

YOU are the only one who benefits. If you are exposed you'll probably have no or very mild symptoms. You'll probably be more likely to spread it because you wont know if you are carrying it.

I cannot stand people who brag about their personal medical interventions they received as if they are superior doing some selfless act, like no one else cares about their elders but you do. Well talk to your doctor or refer to the science you guys love so much because the only benefit from this vaccine is stopping who received it from severe illness and death. It doesnt stop you from catching or passing it.

And patriotism has NOTHING to do with what shots a person gets. Patriotism is respecting everyones freedom to make their own choices regarding their actual own bodies. Because the US is a country that values the rights of the individual. Which you guys seem to only care about when it involves dismembering or poisoning another tiny human being inside a pregnant woman. When it's a pharmaceutical being coerced into peoples bodies that's somehow cool and its patriotic if you get it.

All you people have accomplished is making sure less people get the covid vaccine. The force and the flip flopping from "fuck the Trump vaccine" to "you should be ostracized and destroyed if you dont get it" in a matter of months has been pretty off putting.

I took the J&J vaccine for my own reasons....none of which make me a patriot. What makes me a patriot is that I defend any medical interventions or pharmaceuticals being the free choice of the individual and I respect people whether they chose it or not.