Games you're playing in... 2024

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I need to find a new game or two. I bought a new gaming PC last January but the boys have pretty much monopolized it ever since. When I do play games, which isn't often, it is usual strategy games like the Hearts of Iron series (WW2 strategy game series), EU4, and Civilization 6.

Anyone have any suggestions?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I need to find a new game or two. I bought a new gaming PC last January but the boys have pretty much monopolized it ever since. When I do play games, which isn't often, it is usual strategy games like the Hearts of Iron series (WW2 strategy game series), EU4, and Civilization 6.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I am not big into those types of games, but I would suggest going to Steam and reading reviews for others in that genre.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe I should insist that dear old dad gets a turn on the gaming PC he paid for?

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Fallout: New Vegas. My instance is running with 507 mods and 233 plugins; the lion's share of those mods are quest mods, though there's a hefty collection of mesh/texture replacers and gameplay mechanics improvements.

On my current playthrough, I've just completed the New Vegas Bounties II mod and entered the story of New Vegas Bounties III.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The 13 year old has been playing the hell out of GTA 5 on his PS5.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I started SOMA today. I have had it in my Steam account for years...finally getting around to playing it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This looks interesting mostly because I have fond memories of play part 1 and 2 of this series. Right now some of the animation doesn't look so smooth though.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I still don't get why you motherfuckers love gaming so much.

It's code. It's predestined. Nothing can be changed or discovered.

It's why I prefer words over consoles.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Diablo 4 caused a shit storm with their latest nerf patch...game has been out a month and they already found a way to ruin it.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Was playing hide and seek with the dog -

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Red Dead Redemption 2 banner

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
For anyone into DOS games, check ExoDOS project, great way to revisit old titles without all the hassle of messing with emulators and virtual machines

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: cw_

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Botanicula on steam​

I love Amanita Design games. When Machinarium and the Samorosts became available on Xbox, it was a no-brainer instant download for me. I had a blast playing them again. (Currently delving into Creaks.)

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
These days, I'm playing Star Wars: Jedi Survivor. I'm a few hours in and it's certainly living up to my expectations. I was a hardcore Fallen Order fan so it was a given that I'd be playing the sequel.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
(Played FF7R)
Greatest game ever made.

"why pay all that money for installments?"

Because the game is fucking massive.

Midgar was what? 80 fucking hours? Da fuck do you think Square is going to make the greatest RPG ever made, further advance the story and, for you clowns acting like you played it but obviously didn't, add more content to reestablish and build on already iconic characters, and give it all up at once?

Seriously. The game isn't the one you pussy haters played back in the day. You know this, right? Zack died in the first one, right? He's alive in this one.

Part two is so huge they're rumors it going to be physical only and not digital because the ps5 doesn't have the storage space.

Like....good lord, play the fucking game or wait until all three parts are released and play it then.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Currently playing Texas chainsaw massacre a lot... Something therapeutic about running around with a fuck off chainsaw and shoving peoples faces into the spinning chain...