Gender cult inspiring young girls

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
To have their breasts removed.

It's the new "emo". Changing your gender. Getting your breasts removed. Going on hormones.

Why the fuck is this okay?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Watch this. This Democrat voter who campaigned for Biden did a video talking about why Biden disgusts him. Lists the reasons.

And the genderist shit Biden did that wrecked womens rights was the first.

He is right. They are so left they are unrecognizable and like I said....a direct threat to our rights. Destroying the country. The establishment is the enemy of regular Americans.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Historical fun fact, Black people never called themselves black, back in darkest Africa..

WTAF is a Gender Cult?? and let me guess is this a Candace Owens schtick?

You are constantly lost and muddled.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Watch this. This Democrat voter who campaigned for Biden did a video talking about why Biden disgusts him. Lists the reasons.

He is right. They are so left they are unrecognizable and like I said....a direct threat to our rights. Destroying the country. The establishment is the enemy of regular Americans.

LOL hey isn't that the blacks for Trump guy? LMFAO

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOL hey isn't that the blacks for Trump guy? LMFAO

No. He was actually a big promoter of the Biden campaign.

So you didnt watch it. And since he is black anything he says about dems/progs is gonna be dismissed as "blacks for Trump" and we all know black people who supported Trump are not valid right?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sexual reassignment surgery is not being done on individuals under 18 i the USA, stop your hysterical lying.

Just because a yt video or Tweet says so, does not make it true.

It IS being done. There is proof of this, documented proof. That's the point of this guys video.

Why dont you go check it? You know there is a way to find out if the info you get is true.

Youngest people to get their BREASTS removed are 13 and 12. You can even see these kids on tik tok.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Sexual reassignment surgery is not being done on individuals under 18 i the USA, stop your hysterical lying.

It IS being done. There is proof of this, documented proof. That's the point of this guys video.

Why dont you go check it? You know there is a way to find out if the info you get is true.

Youngest people to get their BREASTS removed are 13 and 12. You can even see these kids on tik tok.
I've half finished a short video on what they're doing to kids...

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And just because a raving fruit basket like yourself says it it doesn't?

I mean he denies that men who self identify as women get placed in womens prison and rape and assault women. And that's a fact that's been happening.

Men that self identify as women are preying on women and girls in female spaces and he denies that.

He claims it's just "teh right" looking for ways to be hateful and divisive. So he doesnt even bother hearing it.

Most of the people trying to bring awareness are not even right wing. :/

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Jazz Jennings was under 18 when he had a penis inversion and he needed a few more surgeries to fix complications.

And that poor kid is being exploited by his parents and TLC. The piece of shit mother even lectures Jazz on talking about the complications and struggles because she doesnt want people "put off" on it

Double mastectomy is being called "top surgery" and girls under 18....and under 16....are getting on puberty blockers and having irreversible surgery.

These gender clinics are making disgusting profits off this.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She was 16 when she had a double mastectomy. Its marketed as "gender affirming" and "top surgery".

When I was growing up, depression was the popular disorder. Now it's all about changing gender.

Fucking no one should be getting any irreversible surgeries until they are matured enough to understand the long term impacts of that decision.

Youngsters are rushed into puberty blockers and transing because the claim is that trans people for so likely to suicide that stopping puberty is critical until they "decide".

You dont PAUSE puberty. We all have a window, and whatever growth you miss in that window is GONE. You cannot pause puberty and just pick it up later.....it doesnt work like that. This damaging critical growth in the brain, bones, et. It's not just sex characteristics that develop in puberty ffs.

This is creating life long medical patients and sterilizing and stunting growth of minors. It's truly fucking sick and horrifying. This is not about politics and shouldnt political....this is abuse.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Jazz Jennings was under 18 when he had a penis inversion and he needed a few more surgeries to fix complications.

And that poor kid is being exploited by his parents and TLC. The piece of shit mother even lectures Jazz on talking about the complications and struggles because she doesnt want people "put off" on it

Double mastectomy is being called "top surgery" and girls under 18....and under 16....are getting on puberty blockers and having irreversible surgery.

These gender clinics are making disgusting profits off this.
It's fucking disgusting!! Teenagers don't fuckn know what they want, shit, they listen to music they'll grow out of never mind drastic stuff like that! They change their preferences more than they change their socks, the cretins that encourage this shit need locked up for psychological abuse, FACT!

To even suggest this shit is anything to do with political persuasion, it's common sense and protecting kids from themselves, it's utterly absurd to claim otherwise but what do you expect from the Aidsman crew?