Grammy propaganda

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah....he was known for that lol. He had some really good ones but it was hit or miss.

I only saw him once and it wasnt bad. I didnt go FOR Manson....he was with a bunch of bands I like.

I dont dislike his music but I need to be in the mood.....and I think he is ridiculous.

I remember being hooked on heroin and if you are hooked on heroin....its a hard habit to maintain and you are going to experince hours of drug withdraw on an almost daily basis. It is absolutely miserable. And of course I was in withdraw what felt like all the time.

And I would feeling like absolute fucking hollow death... heaving...whole body aches....panick attacks...cold sweats...laying on the bathroom floor with this chorus playing in my brain on loop

I really dont know how I lived through all that but I did lol

He spat water at me or at least the general direction of the crowd in front of him as if we were supposed to be honoured. I remember wiping my face and thinking, “ you dirty fucker…now I got to worry about hepatitis!” I wanted to knock him out!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He spat water at me or at least the general direction of the crowd in front of him as if we were supposed to be honoured. I remember wiping my face and thinking, “ you dirty fucker…now I got to worry about hepatitis!” I wanted to knock him out!

At least you never got peed on by a man named Jimmy Urine

Never ever hang in the front row at an MSI concert lol.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wonder a lot.....do these establishment leftists even know what year we are in?

Because they say some stupid shit. Like that actress who claimed she was the first female lead in an action movie...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You cant say that shit by mistake. And the whole "civil rights" obsession when the only things wrong here are bad fucking policies. We have rando fringe racists sure. And they arent even just white people.....black and brown people also enjoy their own racism.

And Sam Smith. A chubby gay dude who keeps coming out as all this trendy nonsense running around in nipple pasties pretending that including sex in his albulm is a "risk" when we have been including sex in our entertainment for more than 50 years now.

Remember when that male singer wore a dress in Vogue....ummm....Harry Styles? And everyone was making this huge fuss about it as if men never wore dresses before? When we had David Bowie, Kurt Cobain do it already years before?

I guess we hit the cap and now we are just stuck recycling? They make it all politcal now and they do this rerun shit and it's not even as good as it was when actual artists did it and then they pretend the "right is losing their minds!!" and no one is.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Grace Jones

Human League

David Bowie

This shit isnt new at all!! And its not even fun like it used to be. Now it's just ridiculous. Trite even. Pretending Smith is pioneering something is just pathetic. He should instead be thanking the long list of artists who did pioneer this and make it so normal in the music industry for him to cheesy and hypersexual and unoriginal like everyone else.

It was new and cool years ago when better artists did it better lol

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Grace Jones

Grace is awesome!
When I was in the mock POW camp at a USAF survival school one of the stressors (sleep deprivation, etc.) was playing bits of music they thought would annoy us while we stood in these wooden cubicles (smaller than an old phone booth) with sacks over our heads... one of the bits of music was a Grace Jones song and it actually helped me stay cool because I liked it.

Muahahaha

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Grace is awesome!
When I was in the mock POW camp at a USAF survival school one of the stressors (sleep deprivation, etc.) was playing bits of music they thought would annoy us while we stood in these wooden cubicles (smaller than an old phone booth) with sacks over our heads... one of the bits of music was a Grace Jones song and it actually helped me stay cool because I liked it.

Muahahaha

As a child I knew her from.....brace yourself

Yes I loved this shit LOL

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have no idea what Sam Smith is and I don't care. I don't much give a fuck about that entertainment ceremony.

HOWEVER

* a repost from elsewhere

Willie won two Grammys. Best country solo performance and best country album - A Beautiful Time. I've been wanting to get it on vinyl but the local record store doesn't stock a lot of new releases (especially anything country) and I haven't bothered to order it from Amazon ... yet. *

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
*another repost from elsewhere

I'm looking through the list of winners and this one looks cool. Best American roots performance - Aaron Neville With the Dirty Dozen Brass Band. Again, I would want this on vinyl.

Best traditional blues album:
Heavy Load Blues -- Gov't Mule
The Blues Don't Lie -- Buddy Guy
Get On Board -- Taj Mahal & Ry Cooder -- winner
The Sun Is Shining Down -- John Mayall
Mississippi Son -- Charlie Musselwhite

I already have Heavy Load Blues, of course. I should get the rest of them. I love Buddy Guy. He plays it like I want to hear it.

And then there is this.
Best contemporary blues album:
Done Come Too Far -- Shemekia Copeland
Crown -- Eric Gales
Bloodline Maintenance -- Ben Harper
Set Sail -- North Mississippi Allstars
Brother Johnny -- Edgar Winter -- winner

I should maybe get Brother Johnny. I have two Johnny Winter albums bought used from the local record store and they are FIRE. Eric Gales is also badass.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
So I'm scrolling through videos and I'm noticing something kinda blatant.

All the right wing sources are claiming Sam Smith's fucking stupid grammy performance was satan worship. Satanism at the grammies.

All the leftwing sources are claiming "right wing loses it over grammies" and "religious nuts lose it over grammies"

But....like no actual people really fucking care. It's like the media is just flaming eachother.

I grew up a metal head. Our favorite party music was the Misfits. So Sam Smith's cheesey ass devil shit is just dumb to me. And desperate. Like....the satanist shit was already done darker and better.

What the fuck? No one cares about this but all these people are hysterical pretending we do LOL.

In Brazil we have this whore called Anitta, who claims to be a singer.

She went to the US and fucked every single rapper she could to enter the "scene" there.

In the end, she managed to become some nobody who was hanging around the parties and whatnot, nobody in the US really knows who she is, but she swears she's some sort of superstar who's famous all over the world.

She was certain she was going to get a Grammy for "newcomer artist". But she lost to Samara Joy, a jazz singer.

Needless to say, she's 100% leftard, like most of her fanbase.

But being the hypocritical scumbag they are, her fans flocked Samara's social networks and flooded it with hate and blatant racism.

In the end, you don't need to flush them from their holes. They do that by themselves.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, even if this local singer from Canada doesn't win a grammy, I thought she is decent...

Last edited: