Grammy propaganda

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So I'm scrolling through videos and I'm noticing something kinda blatant.

All the right wing sources are claiming Sam Smith's fucking stupid grammy performance was satan worship. Satanism at the grammies.

All the leftwing sources are claiming "right wing loses it over grammies" and "religious nuts lose it over grammies"

But....like no actual people really fucking care. It's like the media is just flaming eachother.

I grew up a metal head. Our favorite party music was the Misfits. So Sam Smith's cheesey ass devil shit is just dumb to me. And desperate. Like....the satanist shit was already done darker and better.

What the fuck? No one cares about this but all these people are hysterical pretending we do LOL.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I hate to disappoint the left but do they know they are talking about people who grew up masturbating to stuff like this?

And Sam Smith's dollar store level "devil performance" that looks like they were dressed in the childs section of Spirit Halloween with that stupid fucking song written by 56 marketers is "disturbing satan worship"?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is Gen Zs whimpy ass gay devil guy gonna snuff a bitch?

Cuz ours did lol

Let's see Sam Smith get ribs removed so he can suck his own dick and when he does THAT at the grammies we can talk lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'd pay to hear what Glenn Danzig would have to say about this.

Can we like....have a fund raiser to pay Danzig to bite the head off Smith at the next Grammy performance?

That would be adequately satanic.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I haven’t watched a Grammy Awards since I was a kid in the 80’s. The older I got the more my interest waned! Bob Dylan did a presentation and was stoned off his head…that was classic! Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
*Edit: Sorry he was accepting an award via Jack Nicholson and the year was 1991:

After the acceptance speech by Bob Dylan, Jack Nicholson was laughing his arse off and said something along the lines of… “ Did you see how stoned Bob Dylan was??” That was risqué back then for the Grammy Awards. Lol…you had to have seen it!
:LOL3:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have zero interest in this bullshit

Well according to right and left wing media people we are all outraged over here on the right and all you leftists are just laughing at us and losing your shit over us losing our shit.

This is what media is saying.

And none of us actually give a single fuck lol. If media wasnt hyping it NO ONE would have even known LOL

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
*Edit: Sorry he was accepting an award via Jack Nicholson and the year was 1991:

After the acceptance speech by Bob Dylan, Jack Nicholson was laughing his arse off and said something along the lines of… “ Did you see how stoned Bob Dylan was??” That was risqué back then for the Grammy Awards. Lol…you had to have seen it!
:LOL3:

Bob Dylan actually openly claimed he sold his soul to the devil. Which I always thought was more of a metaphor to becoming part of the entertainment elites.....but who truly knows?

Even still Bob Dylan was more satanic than Sam Smith's dollar store, cheesy as fuck grammy performance.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
After seeing Sam Smith's grammy performance and the follow hysteria claiming its actual devil worship.....I actually now DO have some sympathy for the devil

Because there is no way that isnt embarrassing AF.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Reminded me of this lol. But this is probably more classical satanism ....definately dark and destructive.

Maybe Sam Smith could try a nice heroin habit? Addiction really brings out the more authentic demons.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Bob Dylan actually openly claimed he sold his soul to the devil. Which I always thought was more of a metaphor to becoming part of the entertainment elites.....but who truly knows?

Even still Bob Dylan was more satanic than Sam Smith's dollar store, cheesy as fuck grammy performance.
Zimmerman is tripping yo! Lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sam Smith : "The biggest risk on this albulm (his latest) is the element of sex"

Right.

*Ahem*

I dont know guys. I dont know if the music is ready for.....sex.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sam Smith is so proggresive and such a fucking trail blazer....bringing the element of sex to the music industry in 2023

We have never seen such sexuality in music before. Definately not 50 years ago!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I love that in 2023 Sam Smith made took the risk and now artists cam be openly sexual instead of hiding it behind tool adds.

I dont know if you guys can tell....but this song and video isnt actually about tools. Benny did a good job covering up all the sex here. Masterful.

Thanks to Sam Smith we can now be more open about it though

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The 90s called and said "Sam Smith....go have some crackers and warm milk and think about what you've done"

Marilyn Manson was the worst live stage performance that I have ever seen. The bloke was so off his head that the stage crew had to hide most of his antics with the smoke machine. He was a drooling mess on his back trying to recite poetry to the people in the mosh pit. Jimmy Morrison was leaps and bounds better when paralytic! Lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Marilyn Manson was the worst live stage performance that I have ever seen. The bloke was so off his head that the stage crew had to hide most of his antics with the smoke machine. He was a drooling mess on his back trying to recite poetry to the people in the mosh pit. Jimmy Morrison was leaps and bounds better when paralytic! Lol

Yeah....he was known for that lol. He had some really good ones but it was hit or miss.

I only saw him once and it wasnt bad. I didnt go FOR Manson....he was with a bunch of bands I like.

I dont dislike his music but I need to be in the mood.....and I think he is ridiculous.

I remember being hooked on heroin and if you are hooked on heroin....its a hard habit to maintain and you are going to experince hours of drug withdraw on an almost daily basis. It is absolutely miserable. And of course I was in withdraw what felt like all the time.

And I would feeling like absolute fucking hollow death... heaving...whole body aches....panick attacks...cold sweats...laying on the bathroom floor with this chorus playing in my brain on loop

I really dont know how I lived through all that but I did lol