Gun Control in America

Sharona

white wine divorcee
These guys who walk around protests with machine guns look ridiculously insecure.

They are flaunting their privilege but they are also a hair trigger threat brandishing such weapons of war on our streets and therefore should be confiscated.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
a-home-tank-jpg.jpg

Heisenberg

Factory Bastard
These guys who walk around protests with machine guns look ridiculously insecure.

They are flaunting their privilege but they are also a hair trigger threat brandishing such weapons of war on our streets and therefore should be confiscated.

I can not comment on the attendant irony.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
The election in the US is only a week away and I think there will be much violence in the streets no matter who wins.So remember this...

It's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have one. So..

If you don't have a gun then get one. If you do have a gun then buy extra ammo.

That is all.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The election in the US is only a week away and I think there will be much violence in the streets no matter who wins.So remember this...

It's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have one. So..

That is all.

You cant find ammo right now. Can find guns though.

Reactions: Ice

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

That is all.

I'd send you some but the border/customs would frown on that. lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

That is all.

I'd send you some but the border/customs would frown on that. lol

No need my friend, Im stocked :Cheers:

Just sayin stores are empty lol.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

US gun laws must be stricter, say business chiefs

The leaders of 145 US companies have sent a letter urging Congress to enact stricter gun laws as pressure builds on lawmakers to respond to gun violence.

A letter calls on Congress to expand background checks and create new ways to prevent access to firearms.

It follows mass shootings in California, Texas and Ohio that left dozens dead.

Signatories included dozens of tech companies, such as Airbnb and Uber, as well as media and financial firms.

Also signing his name was Joshua Kushner, head of Thrive Capital and brother to Jared Kushner, US President Donald Trump's son-in-law and senior advisor.

"Gun violence in America is not inevitable; it's preventable," the business chiefs wrote in the letter. "There are steps Congress can, and must, take to prevent and reduce gun violence."

An average of 100 people a day are shot and killed in the US. Polls have shows that nearly half of all Americans expect another mass shooting to happen soon.

Businesses have long avoided the controversial subject, but in recent years a spate of high-profile attacks at schools and festivals have pushed them into the debate.

Retailers, including most recently Walmart, have limited or banned gun sales and asked the public not to carry weapons openly in their stores even where legally permitted.

In the letter, the business chiefs from companies such as Levi Strauss, Pinterest, Bain Capital, Gap and Brookfield Property Group, called the situation an "urgent public health crisis".

"Doing nothing about America's gun violence crisis is simply unacceptable and it is time to stand with the American public on gun safety," they wrote.

Q

Banned
Why America needs gun control

More than 90,000 dead.

More than 90,000 Americans have lost their lives at the hands of gun violence since the horrific Sandy Hook Elementary school shooting in Newton, Connecticut on Dec 14, 2012. The shooting that killed 26 people, including 20 children. The shooting that, when recalled more than three years later, reduced President Barack Obama to tears on national television. The shooting that sent shockwaves throughout the country, sparking a massive call for stricter gun control laws with the main purpose of stopping such a horrendous crime from happening again.

Yet, here we are almost three years later and 90,000 more lives have been lost.

What is the problem? Why can’t we fix such a harrowing and crucial problem in our country?

In order to even think about creating a solution, we first need to establish and comprehend that the United States has a substantial problem on its hands. According to a study done by the Brady campaign, American children die by guns 11 times more often as children in other high-income countries. 11 times. These are not the full-grown adults we are talking about either, but the future of our nation.

The United States has an obsession with guns.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
With all the terrorist crap going on it makes you want to arm yourself, teacher in France got beheaded, now today some muslime cunt stabbed 3 people to death in a church, we’ve had stabbing here to..and we ain’t even allowed to carry mace..

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
With all the terrorist crap going on it makes you want to arm yourself, teacher in France got beheaded, now today some muslime cunt stabbed 3 people to death in a church, we’ve had stabbing here to..and we ain’t even allowed to carry mace..

I've heard even knives are banned in Britain...... true?
True, the only legal thing is a poxy spray that dyes someone’s skin purple, oh yeah that will scare them lol...

Q

Banned
And still we survive without all those guns...

Q

Banned
Yes, governments are there to lie to people. Oh! Hey! Wait.... That government thingy.... isn't that there to represent the people? Hmm.... so we elect people to lie to us?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
hey fucktard where do you think the word Politricks stems from ... why anybody argues with this spamming fucking dimwit is beyond me .. do you not see his game is to say exactly the opposite of popular opinion