HilariA Baldwin

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US
Actually born Hillary Hayword-Thomas in Boston. Why do libs always have to "choose" identities that are not their own?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dr Bill Jiden

Dr Bill Jiden

Actually born Hillary Hayword-Thomas in Boston. Why do libs always have to "choose" identities that are not their own?
So you're a lib?
I checked the registry - there is no Dr. Bill Jiden, miss.

You have at least one thing in common with Blazor. He too seems to think that I'm Jill, not Bill. Are you a conspiracy theorist nut and paranoid about all the wrong things?

Holliday

Banned
Banned
So you're a lib?

You have at least one thing in common with Blazor. He too seems to think that I'm Jill, not Bill. Are you a conspiracy theorist nut and paranoid about all the wrong things?
Let me say that you're posts have a very feminine quality. Girlish. Forceless.

OP
OP
Dr Bill Jiden

Dr Bill Jiden

So you're a lib?

Oh, you could have just said "I'm a sexist". I suppose that means you're not "woke". I'll give you credit for that at the very least.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
So you're a lib?

Oh, you could have just said "I'm a sexist". I suppose that means you're not "woke". I'll give you credit for that at the very least.
Masculine and feminine principles. There is nothing sexist about recognizing them.

I mean, being a doctor and all you should appreciate the academics of it.

PS: you see - I suspect you are already having trouble living within the confines of the meme you've created. In time you will find it impossible to maintain boundaries - then the meme slippage will reveal you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dr Bill Jiden

Dr Bill Jiden

So you're a lib?

Masculine and feminine principles. There is nothing sexist about recognizing them.

PS: you see - I suspect you are already having trouble living within the confines of the meme you've created. In time you will find it impossible to maintain boundaries - then the meme slippage will reveal you.

:Gossip: You're such a girl. I bet you're sending personal messages to all your "friends" with the latest gossip.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
So you're a lib?

:Gossip: You're such a girl. I bet you're sending personal messages to all your "friends" with the latest gossip.
NO YOUPS! :Wink:

OP
OP
Dr Bill Jiden

Dr Bill Jiden

So you're a lib?

giphy.gif

Holliday

Banned
Banned
So you're a lib?

giphy.gif
You see - even for something like that you had to get a video of a man reacting.
Your own words having no power.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you're a lib?

giphy.gif
You see - even for something like that you had to get a video of a man reacting.

The really funny part is that it's a liberal man who is undoubtedly giving the finger to some dumbass con!

Holliday

Banned
Banned
So you're a lib?

giphy.gif

The really funny part is that it's a liberal man who is undoubtedly giving the finger to some dumbass con!

Bom Dia, senhora bonita. :Wink:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you're a lib?

So you're a lib?

giphy.gif

Bom Dia, senhora bonita. :Wink:

Boa tarde, o meu amigo.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
fuck all the Baldwins. Although with Alec claiming to be God in Malice way back when was awesome especially in the presence of the late God George C Scott. yeah but fuck the rest.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So you're a lib?

And Homoglaze likes ""force"" ... especially when it's tall, black and standing right behind him in a shower

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^^ A day and a half of friendly chatter, 17 posts, and now Bigly Smellz brings the faggotry.

With a particularly lurid fantasy projection, naturally for him.

Reminds one of the Dana Crew on bovine growth hormone.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^ A day and a half of friendly chatter, 17 posts, and now Bigly Smellz brings the faggotry.

Since the dimwit is usually on ignore, I can't tell what inspired your post unless you quote it. Just sayin.

Of course, I know him well enough to imagine. So, whatever...

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you cupping Bildo's tranny balls, Peaches?

I heard the weirdo's entertaining old faggots now

Have you scheduled your session yet?

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

quit licking my ankles like they were your personal lollipops you diseased creature

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dr Bill, this is what I'm wondering. How did you come across this info about Hilaria? Are you, like, obsessed with her in some weird way?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Dr Bill, this is what I'm wondering. How did you come across this info about Hilaria? Are you, like, obsessed with her in some weird way?

No Lotus, the news about the fake Spaniard is pretty much ALL OVER THE NEWS, at least the news that aren't dominated by you know whom.

She fucked up badly, she's being called 2020's Rachel Dolezal

Of course, since she's married to a libtard media pawn and is on the left side of things, she'll get a pass from most of the media

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No Lotus, the news about the fake Spaniard is pretty much ALL OVER THE NEWS, at least the news that aren't dominated by you know whom.

She fucked up badly, she's being called 2020's Rachel Dolezal

Of course, since she's married to a libtard media pawn and is on the left side of things, she'll get a pass from most of the media

I don't give her a pas. I hate attention seeking people of any gender or political leaning. But I can give no shits about Hilaria Baldwin. She's not worth even one of my brain cells.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Are you cupping Bildo's tranny balls, Peaches?

I heard the weirdo's entertaining old faggots now

Have you scheduled your session yet?
That hairy balled faggot represents everything that is wrong with modern society.

And watching these degenerate trainwrecks like Peaches and ApeDildo follow him around like lost puppies is sickening to the core

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That hairy balled faggot represents everything that is wrong with modern society.

I'd say it's your lurid fascination with other people's male genitals that is a modern social problem, stubby. And just because SG and BC are littered with the trophy threads you've created, doesn't mean it's okay for you to jack thread after thread here where people are trying to discuss adult topics.

Just go down to Meltdown and make a full-on trophy thread there, you can probably post as often as you like in it. You sick fuck.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I'd say it's your lurid fascination with other people's male genitals that is a modern social problem, stubby. And just because SG and BC are littered with the trophy threads you've created, doesn't mean it's okay for you to jack thread after thread here where people are trying to discuss adult topics.

Just go down to Meltdown and make a full-on trophy thread there, you can probably post as often as you like in it. You sick fuck.
I'd say it's the fact that your face looks like a catchers mit with cum stains on it that's also part of the problem. Trannyboi lover.