Why are libs ignoring Alec Baldwin?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The union workers walked off the set right before this happened because they were cutting safety corners.

I don’t think Alec is responsible, but I follow him on social media and can tell he feels terrible for her family and will carry this with him for the rest of his life. The man has 7 children and loves his wife. I can’t imagine what he is going through.
These people didnt walk off the set randomly and Baldwin isnt just an actor on this set.

He has no duty to inspect since he is the actor on the set and not someone who handles or supplies props.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I also read the workers had been using the gun for target practice during breaks from the set. WTF??!?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even Sweet Candace is being attacked for daring to mention him.

Why do you libs always protect those who have the most privilege???
Protecting him against what, 'portzie?

. He was handed a prop gun that was supposed to be safe.
One can only imaging how horrifying it must be to involved in an accidental death.

Even if he is an actor and irresponsible and everyone on the thread thinks he's an asshole and his wife is an asshole (eyeroll) it has to be devastating to take a life.

and a very beautiful, gifted young woman with at least 3 decades in front of her, at that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

WOOT! Here we go!

OMG. What a bunch of idiots.

That family will do anything for a buck. LMAO
And I'm buying what they're selling! PWN3D!

On the contrary, you're exactly their mark. I bet you Deport Liberals isn't stupid enough to buy it.
PM me your addy, cunt. I'll buy one, shit in it, and mail it to you.

I promise never to share your PI either.

Oh, you promise do you? jajajajajajaja

It had to come out in Spanish that was that funny.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The union workers walked off the set right before this happened because they were cutting safety corners.

I don’t think Alec is responsible, but I follow him on social media and can tell he feels terrible for her family and will carry this with him for the rest of his life. The man has 7 children and loves his wife. I can’t imagine what he is going through.
These people didnt walk off the set randomly and Baldwin isnt just an actor on this set.

He has no duty to inspect since he is the actor on the set and not someone who handles or supplies props.
He's also a director. Does that carry any duty?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

It would fall most on the person in charge of props, but you also have to prove malfeasance.

If they handed him a gun that he reasonably believed was a prop, then it’s going to be hard to argue that it’s his fault even as the director.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It would fall most on the person in charge of props, but you also have to prove malfeasance.

If they handed him a gun that he reasonably believed was a prop, then it’s going to be hard to argue that it’s his fault even as the director.

My guy was just telling me last night that the gun person, armor something or other, was only on her second movie. Maybe she just confused the two guns, they had one with actual bullets and one with blanks.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

One can only imaging how horrifying it must be to involved in an accidental death.

Even if he is an actor and irresponsible and everyone on the thread thinks he's an asshole and his wife is an asshole (eyeroll) it has to be devastating to take a life.

and a very beautiful, gifted young woman with at least 3 decades in front of her, at that.

Not to mention she brought him back to life after his horrific drunken arguments with his daughter, Ireland.

She catches a lot of slack since she is not technically Latina, but she grew up in a Spanish speaking household and I appreciate that she is using traditional Hispanic names with her children. A lot of Latin people have shied away from this due to systemic racism.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not to mention she brought him back to life after his horrific drunken arguments with his daughter, Ireland.

She catches a lot of slack since she is not technically Latina, but she grew up in a Spanish speaking household and I appreciate that she is using traditional Hispanic names with her children. A lot of Latin people have shied away from this due to systemic racism.

Her parents moved to Spain when she was an adult. I welcome anyone appreciating the different Latino cultures. But she doesn't appreciate Latinos. She appreciates Spaniards.

She also doesn't need to pretend what she isn't. She has identified as Latina, she's a Jewish American. There is nothing wrong with that.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Her parents moved to Spain when she was an adult. I welcome anyone appreciating the different Latino cultures. But she doesn't appreciate Latinos. She appreciates Spaniards.

She also doesn't need to pretend what she isn't. She has identified as Latina, she's a Jewish American. There is nothing wrong with that.

Her father was an attorney with a degree in Spanish literature. I do agree there is a huge difference between Spaniards and Latinos.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Her father was an attorney with a degree in Spanish literature. I do agree there is a huge difference between Spaniards and Latinos.

Okay, how does that make any of them Spanish? Answer: It doesn't.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Is it offensive to you? Just curious…. I’m a white woman, so I don’t see her any different from the whites who act black. Although they come off far crazier.

I follow her too on IG. I love seeing the pics of the kids she affectionately refers to as the Baldwino Equipo lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why was a loaded gun even there to be handed to him?

And these people will never criticize any of thier wealthy elites.

I think it was a setup.

This was no accident. It was intentional.

Like I said before, Hollywood is run by the mafia.

Piss someone off, & they get ya.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A

I think it was a setup.

Anyways why does anyone need a prop loaded with anything these days?

They could made it out of wood, painted it, and then added special effects in post production

I think that's what they use nuke software for. To add fireworks explosion and gunfire

$10,000 in post production software could have saved the woman's life

Fire into a green/blue screen ffs.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is it offensive to you? Just curious…. I’m a white woman, so I don’t see her any different from the whites who act black. Although they come off far crazier.

I follow her too on IG. I love seeing the pics of the kids she affectionately refers to as the Baldwino Equipo lol

A little bit, not a major problem though. It's a turn-off. She gets to go around pretending to be Latina without having the have dealt with being an actual Latina.

If I'm asked about her or she comes up in a thread, I'll state an opinion. But she really doesn't matter enough for me to actively think about her outside of these scenarios.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If the prop master vacates the site, I would imagine it creates an unsafe situation.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
A

I think it was a setup.

They could made it out of wood, painted it, and then added special effects in post production

I think that's what they use nuke software for. To add fireworks explosion and gunfire

What would be the motive? Just curious..

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A

I think it was a setup.

Apparently, the sound of an actual gun impacts the way actors "act"...it adds reality, if you will to the performance. I can see that, but not sure if it's necessary at all.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

If the prop master vacates the site, I would imagine it creates an unsafe situation.

But with the daily cost of production, which is probably obscene, I can see why they continued with hourly workers AFTER the union workers walked off the set.

Your next question would now need to be “was it unreasonable for Alec to continue with production after the union workers left?” Which when the jury hears the daily cost they will more than likely agree that it wasn’t.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
A

I think it was a setup.

Apparently, the sound of an actual gun impacts the way actors "act"...it adds reality, if you will to the performance. I can see that, but not sure if it's necessary at all.

The person who is the registered owner of the gun, who I also suspect is the culprit who allowed it to be placed into the prop inventory while it was being used to shoot for leisure, is the biggest negligent culprit in this scenario imho. I believe their actions, if proven, constitute negligence.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A

I think it was a setup.

I don't believe that this was unintentional.

It was likely not the doing of the ballistics/props expert in the movies production. He couldn't be that stupid as he probably had years of experience doing it. At that level of movie production these people are the best in the business.

Someone must have switched the gun at the last minute.

I suspect foul play.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
A

I think it was a setup.

It was likely not the doing of the ballistics/props expert in the movies production. He couldn't be that stupid as he probably had years of experience doing it. At that level of movie production these people are the best in the business.

I suspect foul play.

What are you basing this theory on? I don’t see any motive against the deceased. It seems like she was well liked and respected in this industry.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I almost felt sorry for Alec Cuntwad for a nanosecond or two, then I thought how cool it would have been had he been re-enacting that last scene in The Deer Hunter instead of doing practice draws with a loaded antique revolver that was supposed to be a prop.

How the hell does a live round get put into a prop gun anyway?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A

I think it was a setup.

I suspect foul play.

What are you basing this theory on? I don’t see any motive against the deceased. It seems like she was well liked and respected in this industry.

No. It was intended for Alec Baldwin. He had many enemies and was set up.

And I suspect it's a warning to others if they step over the line.

The cinematographer, she had nothing to do with it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Is it wrong that I don’t give the first fuck about Alec or the person he shot?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You never point a gun, real, prop, or toy at a person. 5 years old we learn that rule if not earlier.

And baldwin is one of the most hate filled people in hollywood, not just for TRUMP either. He said shit to his daughter that makes poark's vulgarisms seem like the Queen of England.

Real guns have more weight than a prop.

I agree it must be horrifying what he is going through.. even though his own stupidity is what happened.

if hes losing any sleep at all i think its over potential lawsuits, manslaughter charges and how it might effect his carreer - he reeks of being a sociopath

He will get a slap on the wrist like all celebs do.

Vince Neil should have been thrown in fucking prison. What he got like.....5 years probation and a fine for killing someone?
charismatic celebs always get away with things cuz they know there will aways be a few admirers in the jury pool so they dont bother trying 2 convict

but then u got the weinstein types that nobody likes

The only reason Weinstein went down was because there were so, so many women who turned on him.

Yet, Trump, the ugly fuck, got away with the same shit.
u had me until that last line, doesnt your TDS ever take a day off?

Why do you guys give him a pass? I really don't understand it. It's not TDS. I think Clinton was also one who got a pass. But Trump came after #metoo, and you guys still let him get away with it. I am against all predators, not matter what party they are in. Don't be a partisan hack.
First off, you fucking morons all dogpiled on that absurd allegation that Trump barebacked Stormy Daniels. Of course, the dumb bitch had to recant. You'd literally believe ANYTHING bad about Trump. Then that other dumb skag came forward saying he jammed his dick against her and came all over her leg....another absolutely absurd accusation when you read the details.

It aint about giving him a pass shithead, its about your TDS. I bet you believe Trump hired hookers to piss all over the bed president nigger slept in too, dont you!

All we need to know if an accused person is guilty is what side of the ilse he is on.

Republicans are always rapists. Dems NEVER are.

Get it right or you are a partisan hack.

Lotus is fine calling Trump a rapist with NO evidence, but that girl who was anally raped at SCHOOL is a big lie....even with a rape kit done and another victim.

Right. That's why Cosby and Weinstein, both RepubliCons, went to prison, and Trump, the Dem, did not. Gotcha.

So you dont need evidence to convict Trump(the Republican).....but the girl anally raped at school was a lie. Even with the evidence.

See?

You Weinstein was found to be guilty because of....evidence?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
A

I think it was a setup.

I suspect foul play.

No. It was intended for Alec Baldwin. He had many enemies and was set up.

And I suspect it's a warning to others if they step over the line.

The cinematographer, she had nothing to do with it.

The assistant director who handed him the “cold gun” was fired from his last movie under similar circumstances.

I’m just not seeing how anyone could have predicted someone would be hurt by this… let alone killed.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't care what side of the political fence he was on either.

But I can't help but notice the number of untimely or 'tragic' Hollywood deaths of actors, actreses & publicists who mysteriously die before their time.

Those who step outta line either end up dead or something happen to them.

I think Randy Quaid & his wife called them 'star whackers'. And I don't think it's so far fetched.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't care what side of the political fence he was on either.

But I can't help but notice the number of untimely or 'tragic' Hollywood deaths of actors, actreses & publicists who mysteriously die before their time.

Those who step outta line either end up dead or something happen to them.

Most of them have died because of drugs or alcohol. A sprinkling from gun accidents. They're really not very mysterious at all.