Why are libs ignoring Alec Baldwin?

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Even Sweet Candace is being attacked for daring to mention him.

Why do you libs always protect those who have the most privilege???
Protecting him against what, 'portzie?

. He was handed a prop gun that was supposed to be safe.
One can only imaging how horrifying it must be to involved in an accidental death.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
You never point a gun, real, prop, or toy at a person. 5 years old we learn that rule if not earlier.

And baldwin is one of the most hate filled people in hollywood, not just for TRUMP either. He said shit to his daughter that makes poark's vulgarisms seem like the Queen of England.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You never point a gun, real, prop, or toy at a person. 5 years old we learn that rule if not earlier.

And baldwin is one of the most hate filled people in hollywood, not just for TRUMP either. He said shit to his daughter that makes poark's vulgarisms seem like the Queen of England.

Real guns have more weight than a prop.

I agree it must be horrifying what he is going through.. even though his own stupidity is what happened.

Why was a loaded gun even there to be handed to him?

And these people will never criticize any of thier wealthy elites.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sounds like your almost homeless? No surprise. Let’s see, who can we blame it on?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I have seen plenty of articles about the killing. I'm not sure who's protecting him.

I have always thought Baldwin was a blowhard. It aggravates me no end that IATSE, the union for set workers, complained about the production before the killing. That is at the heart of it. Baldwin, the supposed leftie, was producer on a cheap-ass production that did not have a union armorer, which may be the actual reason Baldwin was given a gun with live ammunition in it. Hollywood producers, for the most part, are big union busters. Fuck them.

The whole thing fucking sucks. I just hope they end up charging the people who are actually responsible, and not the underlings who were doing what they were told.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I have seen plenty of articles about the killing. I'm not sure who's protecting him.

I have always thought Baldwin was a blowhard. It aggravates me no end that IATSE, the union for set workers, complained about the production before the killing. That is at the heart of it. Baldwin, the supposed leftie, was producer on a cheap-ass production that did not have a union armorer, which may be the actual reason Baldwin was given a gun with live ammunition in it. Hollywood producers, for the most part, are big union busters. Fuck them.

The whole thing fucking sucks. I just hope they end up charging the people who are actually responsible, and not the underlings who were doing what they were told.
Thank you!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've no confirmation this is true but I've heard safety people walked off the set and people wound up handling the guns who had no business doing so.

Now its possible that someone sabotaged this by putting live rounds in one of the guns. democRATs are all crazier than batshit on a hot summer day and they're not above doing ANYTHING to support their causes, in this case, unions.

All we keep hearing is that live rounds are almost NEVER brought on set. That leads me to believe a deranged biden voter was behind this. Of course thats probably 100% of the people on set.

Now if it were me, I would examine the rounds in anything I was going to shoot. This really shouldnt be the responsibility of an actor. I've personally been around accidental discharges which make me extra paranoid.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've no confirmation this is true but I've heard safety people walked off the set and people wound up handling the guns who had no business doing so.

Now its possible that someone sabotaged this by putting live rounds in one of the guns. democRATs are all crazier than batshit on a hot summer day and they're not above doing ANYTHING to support their causes, in this case, unions.

All we keep hearing is that live rounds are almost NEVER brought on set. That leads me to believe a deranged biden voter was behind this. Of course thats probably 100% of the people on set.

Now if it were me, I would examine the rounds in anything I was going to shoot. This really shouldnt be the responsibility of an actor. I've personally been around accidental discharges which make me extra paranoid.

That's bullshit. Brandon Lee, Bruce Lee's son, died this way, as did the star of some 80s TV series that disappeared when the star shot himself in the head, supposedly with blanks.

Baldwin is not just an actor on the movie. He's a producer. And like I said, the producer class in Hollywood are very anti-union. They are always pushing for people to ignore safety standards in order to save money.

I think Baldwin probably has some responsibilty for this heinous accident.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's bullshit. Brandon Lee, Bruce Lee's son, died this way, as did the star of some 80s TV series that disappeared when the star shot himself in the head, supposedly with blanks.

Baldwin is not just an actor on the movie. He's a producer. And like I said, the producer class in Hollywood are very anti-union. They are always pushing for people to ignore safety standards in order to save money.

I think Baldwin probably has some responsibilty for this heinous accident.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
The idiot, like all other stupid assed democRATs, didnt know shit from shineola! A real life Derick Zoolander this one was!

As I recall, Brandon Lee was killed by a blank that pushed either debris or a bullet lodged in a barrel into his body. At least that one is similar enough. The prop master wasnt on set for that one either! MANY regulations came into effect because of that!

The bif dif here is that because of that (Lee's) incident, changes were made to help prevent live rounds from being on set. Rather than a bullet being lodged in a barrel as was the case in Lee's death, this was supposedly an actual live round. How the fuck did a live round get onto the set?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I agree it must be horrifying what he is going through.. even though his own stupidity is what happened.

if hes losing any sleep at all i think its over potential lawsuits, manslaughter charges and how it might effect his carreer - he reeks of being a sociopath

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

if hes losing any sleep at all i think its over potential lawsuits, manslaughter charges and how it might effect his carreer - he reeks of being a sociopath
Yep, and they say he is inconsolable. He's a fukkin actor...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He will get a slap on the wrist like all celebs do.

Vince Neil should have been thrown in fucking prison. What he got like.....5 years probation and a fine for killing someone?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Vince Neil should have been thrown in fucking prison. What he got like.....5 years probation and a fine for killing someone?
charismatic celebs always get away with things cuz they know there will aways be a few admirers in the jury pool so they dont bother trying 2 convict

but then u got the weinstein types that nobody likes

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He's definitely got some psychological issues. Now he's got six little kids with that sociopath who pretended to be Spanish. I wonder if he screams at them.

Anyway, like I said, I hope they get to the root of the problem that caused the death, and don't let the rich people off the hook, like they usually do.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

charismatic celebs always get away with things cuz they know there will aways be a few admirers in the jury pool so they dont bother trying 2 convict

The only reason Weinstein went down was because there were so, so many women who turned on him.

Yet, Trump, the ugly fuck, got away with the same shit.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The only reason Weinstein went down was because there were so, so many women who turned on him.

u had me until that last line, doesnt your TDS ever take a day off?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You stupid cunt, Trump didnt rape anyone. Too bad you dont get raped and stuffed in a trashcan.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why do you guys give him a pass? I really don't understand it. It's not TDS. I think Clinton was also one who got a pass. But Trump came after #metoo, and you guys still let him get away with it. I am against all predators, no matter what party they are in. Don't be a partisan hack.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why do you guys give him a pass? I really don't understand it. It's not TDS. I think Clinton was also one who got a pass. But Trump came after #metoo, and you guys still let him get away with it. I am against all predators, not matter what party they are in. Don't be a partisan hack.
First off, you fucking morons all dogpiled on that absurd allegation that Trump barebacked Stormy Daniels. Of course, the dumb bitch had to recant. You'd literally believe ANYTHING bad about Trump. Then that other dumb skag came forward saying he jammed his dick against her and came all over her leg....another absolutely absurd accusation when you read the details.

It aint about giving him a pass shithead, its about your TDS. I bet you believe Trump hired hookers to piss all over the bed president nigger slept in too, dont you!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why do you guys give him a pass? I really don't understand it. It's not TDS. I think Clinton was also one who got a pass. But Trump came after #metoo, and you guys still let him get away with it. I am against all predators, not matter what party they are in. Don't be a partisan hack.
we r talking about AB. focus, lotus - stop trying 2 find ways of injecting trump and the words, 'partisan hack' into every thread

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

we r talking about AB. focus, lotus - stop trying 2 find ways of injecting trump and the words, 'partisan hack' into every thread

I wasn't looking for it. You set it up, and there was nowhere else to go.