Why are libs ignoring Alec Baldwin?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I almost felt sorry for Alec Cuntwad for a nanosecond or two, then I thought how cool it would have been had he been re-enacting that last scene in The Deer Hunter instead of doing practice draws with a loaded antique revolver that was supposed to be a prop.

How the hell does a live round get put into a prop gun anyway?

I’m guessing they didn’t realize there was a live round in it. I read they had been shooting it off set.

A childhood friend’s father blew his head off cleaning his shotguns. One had an extra chamber he forgot about. The life insurance eventually paid out after a grueling suicide investigation…. mistakes happen.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I almost felt sorry for Alec Cuntwad for a nanosecond or two, then I thought how cool it would have been had he been re-enacting that last scene in The Deer Hunter instead of doing practice draws with a loaded antique revolver that was supposed to be a prop.

I’m guessing they didn’t realize there was a live round in it. I read they had been shooting it off set.

A childhood friend’s father blew his head off cleaning his shotguns. One had an extra chamber he forgot about. The life insurance eventually paid out after a grueling suicide investigation…. mistakes happen.

EXACTLY.

Anytime a person brings a gun in the house, like inviting death in ta the door.

But there's no undo retakes or 2nd chances.

They never learn the truth til it's too late.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Is it wrong that I don’t give the first fuck about Alec or the person he shot?

I don't care what side of the political fence he was on either.

But I can't help but notice the number of untimely or 'tragic' Hollywood deaths of actors, actreses & publicists who mysteriously die before their time.

Those who step outta line either end up dead or something happen to them.

Most of them have died because of drugs or alcohol. A sprinkling from gun accidents. They're really not very mysterious at all.

Brandon Lee is believed to have been under the same curse as his father. I miss visiting their graves in Seattle. I spent a lot of time in that Buddhist cemetery parked on the bench the wife and daughter had installed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But I can't help but notice the number of untimely or 'tragic' Hollywood deaths of actors, actreses & publicists who mysteriously die before their time.

Most of them have died because of drugs or alcohol. A sprinkling from gun accidents. They're really not very mysterious at all.

Brandon Lee is believed to have been under the same curse as his father. I miss visiting their graves in Seattle. I spent a lot of time in that Buddhist cemetery parked on the bench the wife and daughter had installed.

It must be a peaceful setting.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

It must be a peaceful setting.

Unbelievably so. I loved seeing all the little treasures, notes and flowers people left for them.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I hear he had a lot of enemies too just like his dad.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I hear he had a lot of enemies too just like his dad.

Interestingly enough my childhood friend with a PhD just linked the woman’s (who Alec killed) husband as an attorney with the law firm Latham and Watkins who represented the Clintons and that administration!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think Randy Quaid & his wife called them 'star whackers'. And I don't think it's so far fetched.

I dont think Quaid is as crazy as people like to say he is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

EXACTLY.

Nonsense. I've had guns all my life. Tons of Americans have.

Breaking into my house is inviting death.

Alcohol and cigarettes kill people everyday....JS.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

EXACTLY.

I've invited death between 20 and 30 times!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why was a loaded gun even there to be handed to him?

And these people will never criticize any of thier wealthy elites.

I think it was a setup.

This was no accident. It was intentional.

Like I said before, Hollywood is run by the mafia.

Piss someone off, & they get ya.
Dont try to hijack MY CONspiracy theory, josephine, you plagiarizing cunt!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even Sweet Candace is being attacked for daring to mention him.

Why do you libs always protect those who have the most privilege???
Protecting him against what, 'portzie?

. He was handed a prop gun that was supposed to be safe.
One can only imaging how horrifying it must be to involved in an accidental death.
Prop guns don't kill people. Stupid libs who point prop guns at people kill people

hey, been noticing a trend here? THe most adamant trump haters suffering some kind of calamity in their lives?

I have.

Karma's a bitch

It was a setup.

and if it was a Right Wing Republican like Mel Gibson or Jon Voight in the same situation I'd say the same thing too, given the description of events.

I suspect that Alec Baldwin isn't the nicest guy, he is very outspoken in his views which pissed someone off who was targeting or getting back at him.

could see him having a lot of enemies who planted someone on the set to nall him make him look bad.

That was a deliberate act of revenge.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A
Why was a loaded gun even there to be handed to him?

And these people will never criticize any of thier wealthy elites.

I think it was a setup.

This was no accident. It was intentional.

Like I said before, Hollywood is run by the mafia.

Piss someone off, & they get ya.

Anyways why does anyone need a prop loaded with anything these days?

They could made it out of wood, painted it, and then added special effects in post production

I think that's what they use nuke software for. To add fireworks explosion and gunfire

$10,000 in post production software could have saved the woman's life

Fire into a green/blue screen ffs.

What would be the motive? Just curious..

Baldwin probably tried to latch onto her and he was rebuffed...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What a nutjob.

He sure had a stunning wife tho.

afc0747c050e33fcd06dc43a6ff87995--kim-basinger-beautiful-actresses.jpg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I also read the workers had been using the gun for target practice during breaks from the set. WTF??!?

All the more reason Baldwin should have checked the gun himself before pointing it at someone and pulling the trigger.

My guy was just telling me last night that the gun person, armor something or other, was only on her second movie. Maybe she just confused the two guns, they had one with actual bullets and one with blanks.

Yeah, a young and dumb affirmative action hire.

What are you basing this theory on? I don’t see any motive against the deceased.

You will.

That is just weird. You were not friends. He did not know you. You did not know him. Actors pretend to be other people. He may not have been anything at all like the characters he played.

Interestingly enough my childhood friend with a PhD just linked the woman’s (who Alec killed) husband as an attorney with the law firm Latham and Watkins who represented the Clintons and that administration!

Oh, this one?

"A lawyer who allegedly advised the 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign was indicted Thursday on a charge of lying to the FBI. "

The Clintons have sent a very strong message to that lawyer.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They fired the union armorer and hired this non-union, inexperienced woman. I am saying this originated with the producers trying to underpay their crew.

Whether it was inexperience that ultimately caused it, or a deliberate act, no one here knows. But the root is definitely the cheap ass producers.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I also read the workers had been using the gun for target practice during breaks from the set. WTF??!?

All the more reason Baldwin should have checked the gun himself before pointing it at someone and pulling the trigger.

My guy was just telling me last night that the gun person, armor something or other, was only on her second movie. Maybe she just confused the two guns, they had one with actual bullets and one with blanks.

Yeah, a young and dumb affirmative action hire.

What are you basing this theory on? I don’t see any motive against the deceased.

You will.

That is just weird. You were not friends. He did not know you. You did not know him. Actors pretend to be other people. He may not have been anything at all like the characters he played.

Oh, this one?

"A lawyer who allegedly advised the 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign was indicted Thursday on a charge of lying to the FBI. "

The Clintons have sent a very strong message to that lawyer.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

WTF are you talking about? That's a different law firm and a different man.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
prop guns r tools of the trade and every actor should bring their own and be responsible for them, this way no more pointing fingers or confusion

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

One can only imaging how horrifying it must be to involved in an accidental death.
Sounds like Brandon Lee all over again...Hollywood should be held accountable!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Even if he is an actor and irresponsible and everyone on the thread thinks he's an asshole and his wife is an asshole (eyeroll) it has to be devastating to take a life.

His wife is a Latina-fishing skank.