Why are libs ignoring Alec Baldwin?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Even Sweet Candace is being attacked for daring to mention him.

Why do you libs always protect those who have the most privilege???
Protecting him against what, 'portzie?

. He was handed a prop gun that was supposed to be safe.
One can only imaging how horrifying it must be to involved in an accidental death.

Even if he is an actor and irresponsible and everyone on the thread thinks he's an asshole and his wife is an asshole (eyeroll) it has to be devastating to take a life.

His wife is a Latina-fishing skank.

She's a nutbag.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
What a nutjob.

He sure had a stunning wife tho.

afc0747c050e33fcd06dc43a6ff87995--kim-basinger-beautiful-actresses.jpg
t_kim_basinger_nude_9_weeks2-310x310.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Apparently, the "prop guns" where just guns and idiots on the cast took the guns to go shoot cans and bottles then put the gun back loaded. No one bothered to clear the gun before aiming it at people. Complete and total negligence by several people.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Apparently, the "prop guns" where just guns and idiots on the cast took the guns to go shoot cans and bottles then put the gun back loaded. No one bothered to clear the gun before aiming it at people. Complete and total negligence by several people.
LOL! Thats super retarded if true! NRA training could help.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fancy being married to one of the most beautiful women on the planet and then ruining that relationship.... He must be seriously flawed.

I once had a date with this beautiful young woman whom I took to a function. She was stunning with no compare.

Strangest thing happened tho...that night I became Invisible and no one paid the slightest attention to me. Some people never even said hello to me. Just my date. She was swarmed with men and women complimenting her on her appearance. Cripes I became a bloody prop/mannequin/ 2nd fiddle to this beautiful young woman.

I just wanted to see if I could do it and make an impression on others.

Anyways from that experience I think it'd be difficult for a guy to be married to a beautiful woman like that. Not thru any fault of hers but because of the appearance/front the Guy would be forced to wear all the time.

But in their prime Alec & Kim made an attractive couple.

th

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You never point a gun, real, prop, or toy at a person. 5 years old we learn that rule if not earlier.

And baldwin is one of the most hate filled people in hollywood, not just for TRUMP either. He said shit to his daughter that makes poark's vulgarisms seem like the Queen of England.

Real guns have more weight than a prop.

I agree it must be horrifying what he is going through.. even though his own stupidity is what happened.

Why was a loaded gun even there to be handed to him?

And these people will never criticize any of thier wealthy elites.
if hes losing any sleep at all i think its over potential lawsuits, manslaughter charges and how it might effect his carreer - he reeks of being a sociopath

He will get a slap on the wrist like all celebs do.

Vince Neil should have been thrown in fucking prison. What he got like.....5 years probation and a fine for killing someone?
charismatic celebs always get away with things cuz they know there will aways be a few admirers in the jury pool so they dont bother trying 2 convict

but then u got the weinstein types that nobody likes

The only reason Weinstein went down was because there were so, so many women who turned on him.

Yet, Trump, the ugly fuck, got away with the same shit.
u had me until that last line, doesnt your TDS ever take a day off?

Why do you guys give him a pass? I really don't understand it. It's not TDS. I think Clinton was also one who got a pass. But Trump came after #metoo, and you guys still let him get away with it. I am against all predators, not matter what party they are in. Don't be a partisan hack.
First off, you fucking morons all dogpiled on that absurd allegation that Trump barebacked Stormy Daniels. Of course, the dumb bitch had to recant. You'd literally believe ANYTHING bad about Trump. Then that other dumb skag came forward saying he jammed his dick against her and came all over her leg....another absolutely absurd accusation when you read the details.

It aint about giving him a pass shithead, its about your TDS. I bet you believe Trump hired hookers to piss all over the bed president nigger slept in too, dont you!

All we need to know if an accused person is guilty is what side of the ilse he is on.

Republicans are always rapists. Dems NEVER are.

Get it right or you are a partisan hack.

Lotus is fine calling Trump a rapist with NO evidence, but that girl who was anally raped at SCHOOL is a big lie....even with a rape kit done and another victim.

Right. That's why Cosby and Weinstein, both RepubliCons, went to prison, and Trump, the Dem, did not. Gotcha.

Are you a moron? Harvey Weinstein was a Hollywood liberal.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fancy being married to one of the most beautiful women on the planet and then ruining that relationship.... He must be seriously flawed.

I once had a date with this beautiful young woman whom I took to a function. She was stunning with no compare.

Strangest thing happened tho...that night I became Invisible and no one paid the slightest attention to me. Some people never even said hello to me. Just my date. She was swarmed with men and women complimenting her on her appearance. Cripes I became a bloody prop/mannequin/ 2nd fiddle to this beautiful young woman.

Anyways from that experience I think it'd be difficult for a guy to be married to a beautiful woman like that. Not thru any fault of hers but because of the appearance/front the Guy would be forced to wear all the time.

But in their prime Alec & Kim made a stunning couple.

This is exactly why Big dumped me. I'm prettier than him.

Carry on.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Carry on.

...Oh really?

You had a bit of a jealousy match going on eh?

Hmph! Always drawing attention to yourself.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Carry on.
Well there's hope. Men have a tendency to become more attractive than women with age!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You never point a gun, real, prop, or toy at a person. 5 years old we learn that rule if not earlier.

And baldwin is one of the most hate filled people in hollywood, not just for TRUMP either. He said shit to his daughter that makes poark's vulgarisms seem like the Queen of England.

Real guns have more weight than a prop.

I agree it must be horrifying what he is going through.. even though his own stupidity is what happened.

Why was a loaded gun even there to be handed to him?

And these people will never criticize any of thier wealthy elites.
if hes losing any sleep at all i think its over potential lawsuits, manslaughter charges and how it might effect his carreer - he reeks of being a sociopath

He will get a slap on the wrist like all celebs do.

Vince Neil should have been thrown in fucking prison. What he got like.....5 years probation and a fine for killing someone?
charismatic celebs always get away with things cuz they know there will aways be a few admirers in the jury pool so they dont bother trying 2 convict

but then u got the weinstein types that nobody likes

The only reason Weinstein went down was because there were so, so many women who turned on him.

Yet, Trump, the ugly fuck, got away with the same shit.
u had me until that last line, doesnt your TDS ever take a day off?

Why do you guys give him a pass? I really don't understand it. It's not TDS. I think Clinton was also one who got a pass. But Trump came after #metoo, and you guys still let him get away with it. I am against all predators, not matter what party they are in. Don't be a partisan hack.
First off, you fucking morons all dogpiled on that absurd allegation that Trump barebacked Stormy Daniels. Of course, the dumb bitch had to recant. You'd literally believe ANYTHING bad about Trump. Then that other dumb skag came forward saying he jammed his dick against her and came all over her leg....another absolutely absurd accusation when you read the details.

It aint about giving him a pass shithead, its about your TDS. I bet you believe Trump hired hookers to piss all over the bed president nigger slept in too, dont you!

All we need to know if an accused person is guilty is what side of the ilse he is on.

Republicans are always rapists. Dems NEVER are.

Get it right or you are a partisan hack.

Lotus is fine calling Trump a rapist with NO evidence, but that girl who was anally raped at SCHOOL is a big lie....even with a rape kit done and another victim.

Right. That's why Cosby and Weinstein, both RepubliCons, went to prison, and Trump, the Dem, did not. Gotcha.

Are you a moron? Harvey Weinstein was a Hollywood liberal.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are an idiot. Reread my post and tell me if you think I wasn't being sarcastic, you fucking tool. I also called Trump a "Democrat." Cosby was also actually a Democrat, you lame brain.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

One can only imaging how horrifying it must be to involved in an accidental death.

Even if he is an actor and irresponsible and everyone on the thread thinks he's an asshole and his wife is an asshole (eyeroll) it has to be devastating to take a life.

Yes and no. She's so clueless she's not sure whether she's Spanish or Latina. But clearly dishonest about being an upper middle class Jewish woman that became incredibly wealthy after marrying Alec Baldwin.

She's another Rachel Dolezal type.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes and no. She's so clueless she's not sure whether she's Spanish or Latina. But clearly dishonest about being an upper middle class Jewish woman that became incredibly wealthy after marrying Alec Baldwin.

She had enough babies with the Guy.

So fer better or fer worse She's a Lifer.

Must be good in bed tho if he wanted to have that many kids with her.

alec-baldwin-and-wife-hilarias-kids-see-their-cute-family-photos.jpg

He looks like a typical worn out middle aged Dad.

Why any guy would wanna do it again when he's already been around the block once & had 3 children/daughters with one of the most beautiful women in the world difficult to understand.

Maybe he wanted a son?

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The union workers walked off the set right before this happened because they were cutting safety corners.

I don’t think Alec is responsible, but I follow him on social media and can tell he feels terrible for her family and will carry this with him for the rest of his life. The man has 7 children and loves his wife. I can’t imagine what he is going through.
These people didnt walk off the set randomly and Baldwin isnt just an actor on this set.

He has no duty to inspect since he is the actor on the set and not someone who handles or supplies props.
He's also a director. Does that carry any duty?

I think he is the producer not the director.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She had enough babies with the Guy.

So fer better or fer worse She's a Lifer.

Must be good in bed tho if he wanted to have that many kids with her.

alec-baldwin-and-wife-hilarias-kids-see-their-cute-family-photos.jpg

He looks like a typical worn out middle aged Dad.

Why any guy would wanna do it again when he's already been around the block once & had 3 children/daughters with one of the most beautiful women in the world difficult to understand.

Maybe he wanted a son?

He wanted a young trophy wife and young women usually want kids. He had to in order to keep her.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
WTF are you talking about? That's a different law firm and a different man.

"WTF I am talking about" is all in the article that I provided a link to.

Were there some words that you did not understand?

The dead chick's husband works at the same law firm that is representing the guy (Sussmann) who was indicted a little over a month ago. Sussman could provide a lot of information that will harm the Clintons.

They are not going to spoon feed you the information that the dead chick's husband works at that same law firm because at the time they did not know she was going to get shot by Alec Baldwin.

Sometimes you need to be able to piece together a few pieces of information, LettuceButt.

"
The indictment charges that those researchers mined that data “to establish ‘an inference’ and ‘narrative’ that would tie then-presidential candidate Donald Trump to Russia, and which the executive believed would please certain ‘VIPs,’” Durham’s office said.

Sussmann, his law firm and the technology executive also allegedly coordinated with members of Clinton’s campaign in those efforts, according to the indictment.

"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!