Hold up - stop the car - I need to get out and ROTFLMAO for a minute

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Moby says, and I quote: "I keep him on ignore because I trolled him into perma melty by announcing my father was wealthy after I used
him for post divorce sex.
"

Let me make sure I have something straight here, because I would hate to misrepresent the ramblings of a pathetic lush so early in the new year.

I was trolled into a melty because I was used for sex and your dad had to drop dead for you to be worth anything to someone who really does look like a fucking Felon? Was that the way of it?

ROTFLMAO!

Let's start here.

The great white hopeless boards a flight from Seattle to NY at her own expense. Uninvited.

That's I'm a pathetically desperate hooker clue 1.

And this is AFTER a minimum of 4000 desperate DMs, 500 nudes and nearly 1000 texts begging for attention over a span of 10 years. All of which I dutifully ignored.

Moving right along.

Out of the three nights she was here I literally attempted every fucking excuse a horrified victim who knows he's up shits creek could think of. To keep this beached behemoth from disrobing in my pressence . Why not attempt the headache route you ask? I fucking bashed my own skull in with a mallet in the next room and still couldn't keep her hoofs off of me. And so finally, on the third day (and no I didn't rise from the dead ""literally"" ) I relented.

I just closed my eyes and transported my mind to a much happier place where I was already legless, attempting to escape angry Vietcong soldiers bent on my complete annihilation in the most painful way imaginable while being showered with napalm from up above.

And let me tell you, I couldn't get the fucking room dark enough with that god damn spherical luminary laying there breathing heavy, straining the bedposts and the floor below.

And that's zero self esteem and absence of any shame whatsoever clue number two folks

so you trolled me eh? What idiotic thing are you going to say next dear? That the Chicago Bears are really trolling the state of Illonois with the worst record in football?

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaa

Next quote: Needless to say, Dovid oversold the merch like the dirty Flynt hooker she is.

So basically you wish to go on record here publicly admitting you are a desperate sloth who enjoys sloppy seconds? And let us put into context that you were still friends at the tme.

Things are certainly not looking good for you with these types of self owning declarations honey (don't get moist please it's just a figure of speech). As anyone in their right mind, and even those who aren't can see for themselves the desperation & hopelessness in all that has transpired.

Why, even your very own sumo sister PMed me about the matter laughing soundly at your lack of accumin and connection with reality.

Shall I post the screen shot of it for your viewing pleasure?

oops -- did I just deflate a bounce house? Yeah, I think I did

*snickers*

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
How many look at me threads do you need to make today, Spamtard?

seef96n.png

Alfa men, men who are glad to be with other alfa men

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I "over sold the merch" though.

LULZ.

At least I got more out of it than some troll board threads i needed to embellish.

I'm explaining this to my mom and even she is saying "she needs help with that ego". My fucking MOM thinks her ego is too much LOL

Another woman you were more worried about impressing than Murd LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I thought Murds father was schizo and on benefits?

She told me he was terrified of blue cars because he thought they were the state trying to frame him for SS fraud?

Now she comes from money?

Okay lol. Are we supposed to give a fuck?

Hey @Biggie Smiles remember when I drove to your house uninvited to tell you to dump me to my face and you decided we should live togther?

Good times lol