How can you defend the White Race, if Mom kicks you out of the house?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They should have support groups or 12 step meetings for friends and family of bigots. I am serious.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Dear lord, you people are deranged.

PF were protesting a degenerate gay pride rally, yet they're somehow the bad guys?

LMFAO

Yes, we believe in freedom.

Yet this "freedom" doesn't include having the right to protest against certain things?

You don't need riot gear and accessories to "protest". That's what makes them "bad".

Sure, yet Antifa & BLM are allowed to burn down cities, block traffic and assault people.

Even you must see how the establishment treats the left with kid gloves, while coming down hard on right wingers over the slightest thing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dear lord, you people are deranged.

PF were protesting a degenerate gay pride rally, yet they're somehow the bad guys?

LMFAO

Yes, we believe in freedom.

Yet this "freedom" doesn't include having the right to protest against certain things?

You don't need riot gear and accessories to "protest". That's what makes them "bad".

Sure, yet Antifa & BLM are allowed to burn down cities, block traffic and assault people.

Even you must see how the establishment treats the left with kid gloves, while coming down hard on right wingers over the slightest thing.

Care to prove which 40 people were murdered by BLM since Duhv never could?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I don't know about that, but it's common knowledge that those groups caused carnage and the police were nowhere to be seen.

Imagine if PF or some other White Nationalist group had rioted like that? Do you think the authorities would have behaved the same way?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know about that, but it's common knowledge that those groups caused carnage and the police were nowhere to be seen.

Imagine if PF or some other White Nationalist group had rioted like that? Do you think the authorities would have behaved the same way?

Yes, I saw them in Washington DC January 6, 2021.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Patriots strolling around inside the capital building after being ushered in, yes how awful. :Crazy:

The awful part was that poor woman getting murdered by some jogger with a gun.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yep protesting about the stolen election. Did you see any looting or burnt out buildings? Nope, me neither.

I don't know the exact figure off the top of my head, but numerous people were killed during the BLM riots, which lasted for several weeks, not just a single day.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yep protesting about the stolen election. Did you see any looting or burnt out buildings? Nope, me neither.

I don't know the exact figure off the top of my head, but numerous people were killed during the BLM riots, which lasted weeks on end, not just a single day.

They beat up cops, broke windows, stole shit from inside the Capitol, filthy fucks smeared shit on the walls...WTF is wrong with you?

They wanted to kill the politicians...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Uh huh, yet they didn't. Anyone with a functioning brain knows that Jan 6th has been massively exaggerated by the establishment for political reasons and the events were not as serious as what took place when BLM was running amok.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I wonder how many Federal Law Enforcement personnel getting paid with my tax dollars were involved just in time to advance the Leftist narrative of Homophobic White Nationalists?

Just wondering out loud here.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I wonder how many Federal Law Enforcement personnel getting paid with my tax dollars were involved just in time to advance the Leftist narrative of Homophobic White Nationalists?

You could wonder quietly. I wouldn't be offended.

It came out in that Michigan "Evil White Racist Plot to Kidnap and Kill the Shitbag Democrat Governor" thingie, didn't it?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You could wonder quietly. I wouldn't be offended.

It came out in that Michigan "Evil White Racist Plot to Kidnap and Kill the Shitbag Democrat Governor" thingie, didn't it?

Hey what a neat trick. You mounted the goal posts on a conveyer belt.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
My biggest issue as a moderate is how the right despises the under resourced communities… they also make little to no effort to hide their blatant racism against any culture other than being a white Republican male or his damnation fearing and obedient concubine.

I researched what the most detrimental effects of poverty are… I found this
~
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

**Poverty is associated with a host of health risks, including elevated rates of heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, infant mortality, mental illness, undernutrition, lead poisoning, asthma, and dental problems.**

Why is the right ok with poverty, inequality and living below the minimal standard?