How come Biden dont get treated like this?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I swear the guy is going to need theme music every where he goes like in gonna get you sucka

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Still trying to figure out what you’re trying to post? Got a photo, or something else?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I swear the guy is going to need theme music every where he goes like in gonna get you sucka

Both great movies lol, 300 is one of my top movies in my DVD cabinet.

And Im gonna get you sucka I must of watched 100 times growing up lol. I Loved that movie lol. Not many folks have seen it! One of my favorite scenes was the one where girl is going home with cramps, and dude stalks her, and she turns around and has turned into a demon hahahaha.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
FvXeFMT.png

Trump wins, and it's not even close!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, it seems the FBI has raided the Delaware house owned by Joe Biden and "rented" by his son Hunter Biden for $50,000 per month (which is ten times the going rate for rent of other houses on the same block). They s ized laptop computers with loads of classified info on them which both Hunter and Joe had access to, all illegally held, and maybe even more emails about the Biden crime family's illegal corruption.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good comedy is based on reality, you know.
It is reality that you claimed bathing every day is bad for the environment. Most people, who aren't dusty old bag ladies dreaming about mythical communist utopias, prefer people with good personal hygiene. How is it at your advanced age you are still the stinky old crone on public transportation? I bet you don't wash your clothes after you use them either.

Stinky.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, it seems the FBI has raided the Delaware house owned by Joe Biden and "rented" by his son Hunter Biden for $50,000 per month (which is ten times the going rate for rent of other houses on the same block). They s ized laptop computers with loads of classified info on them which both Hunter and Joe had access to, all illegally held, and maybe even more emails about the Biden crime family's illegal corruption.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
The basis of a good lie should have a kernel of truth behind it. You're not even trying here, Dick Breath.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Obviously, the only secure document in Washington DC is Epstein's client list.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you at least wash your hands before you make the food for the kiddos in the school cafeteria? Or is that bad for the environment too?

What a lane ass post. Do you regularly take stupid pills?