I notice the "Ur Short!" chatter has waned...

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait a minute. Biggie would it be fair to say that you put other members on ignore as a way to troll them?

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The ignore option is silly.

I beg to differ.
No one is entitled to my attention.
Why should I continuously scroll past someone who almost always posts the same thing, or posts shock images I do not care to see even briefly, or any number of valid reasons to hide their content by default?

Why should a small minority of posters utterly ruin an entire forum experience just so someone can say "Well at least I didn't use the Ignore feature provided by the forum's code as part of its core functionality"?

Maybe you'd rather people complained to a moderator or administrator in an attempt to have the offender(s) driven off the site entirely? The Ignore function allows me to take personal responsibility for avoiding those very few contributors who would otherwise make a forum insufferable. No ban hammers or other heavy-handed moderation needed.

It is the fairest and most effective method of preventing a few bad apples from stinking up the entire basket.

What, in your opinion, entitles someone ...anyone... to be seen by me if I don't want to see them?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
6 or 7 ppl around here have the drooling spaz on ignore. Perhaps you should ask yourself why that is

He feels so tortured when I remind him that I don’t read any of his pish

Lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I beg to differ.
Why should I continuously scroll past someone who almost always posts the same thing, or posts shock images I do not care to see even briefly, or any number of valid reasons to hide their content by default?

Why should a small minority of posters utterly ruin an entire forum experience just so someone can say "Well at least I didn't use the Ignore feature provided by the forum's code as part of its core functionality"?

Maybe you'd rather people complained to a moderator or administrator in an attempt to have the offender(s) driven off the site entirely? The Ignore function allows me to take personal responsibility for avoiding those very few contributors who would otherwise make a forum insufferable. No ban hammers or other heavy-handed moderation needed.

It is the fairest and most effective method of preventing a few bad apples from stinking up the entire basket.

What, in your opinion, entitles someone ...anyone... to be seen by me if I don't want to see them?
You’re a gracious soul. You take the time to justify your actions to insects.

You’re a better man than I sir

But this is spot on

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I beg to differ.

The difference is Garraty that you aren't going around trolling others and then putting them on ignore when they come back at you. As far as those gore images that I posted I didn't force you to look.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Remember when libtards like admong and lily cried so much that the owner had to make this a safe space for them by banning me?

Lol. Admong even shelled out 20 bucks to make that happen.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Remember when libtards like admong and lily cried so much that the owner had to make this a safe space for them by banning me?

Lol. Admong even shelled out 20 bucks to make that happen.

Best move he made. I’m happy you’re here tho. Cadillac Culo hates it.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
How do we know how short Biggie is? Is there an image of him here somewhere?

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The difference is Garraty that you aren't going around trolling others and then putting them on ignore when they come back at you. As far as those gore images that I posted I didn't force you to look.

1) So your complaint isn't about using the Ignore function but rather the intent with which it is deployed? You could have just said that instead of generalizing to the point of 'Iggy Iz Teh Bad'.

2) I wasn't referring to you. I don't recall seeing the images you mentioned, maybe because I avoid entire threads/subs for that very reason. I didn't and still won't name names because as you noted I don't personally engage in trollish behavior much these days. Not intentionally, at least.

Glad we could get those cleared up.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
1) So your complaint isn't about using the Ignore function but rather the intent with which it is deployed? You could have just said that instead of generalizing to the point of 'Iggy Iz Teh Bad'.

2) I wasn't referring to you. I don't recall seeing the images you mentioned, maybe because I avoid entire threads/subs for that very reason. I didn't and still won't name names because as you noted I don't personally engage in trollish behavior much these days. Not intentionally, at least.

I misunderstood your words. I apologize.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Awesome thread any way you view it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So I just checked my ignore list and yep the three spazzing dipshits are still on it

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Fun fact, sometimes if I have trouble falling asleep, I login and read a couple of Stubilita’s posts and I’m out like a light.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
So I just checked my ignore list and yep the three spazzing dipshits are still on it
You know, if you really don't like these three members why ignore them? You're good at doling out the insults, just blast them with comebacks like they do with you. Is that not what this section is for?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You know, if you really don't like these three members why ignore them? You're good at doling out the insults, just blast them with comebacks like they do with you. Is that not what this section is for?
You really seem to be under some false impression I give the slightest fuck about your opinion.

That’s cute