I notice the "Ur Short!" chatter has waned...

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Stubby doesn’t have anyone on ignore, he’s desperate for attention, like a homosexual that lusts for the penis
All kidding aside, when you join say for example, a gore forum or this one which is called 'Bastard Factory' you should expect the kind of behavior that you may not like. It's like an alcoholic walking into a liquor store. He or she knows what they're getting themselves into. Personally, I don't use ignore. I want to know what others are saying about me and if I'm dishing it out, I'm prepared to accept the same coming back at me.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
invisible.jpg

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I know that we don't know each other very well Biggie, but stop using the ignore bruh. It makes you look like a sissy who can dish it but can't take it. Seriously bro.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
How about self control? The little fella has none. He likes to talk about it for shits and giggles
From what I've read of some of his posts, Biggie seems like a pretty intelligent and witty person, especially from a political standpoint. Surely he doesn't need the ignore function to cope with comebacks from his trolling efforts.