I notice the "Ur Short!" chatter has waned...

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
You really seem to be under some false impression I give the slightest fuck about your opinion.

That’s cute
Now don't get nasty Biggie, it was just a simple comment, no need to make a federal case out of it. Are you going to put me on ignore too for a simple statement? If you are going to go around acting like a bigshot troll and smartass then be a man and accept the consequences.

• Winner
Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Now don't get nasty Biggie, it was just a simple comment, no need to make a federal case out of it. Are you going to put me on ignore too for a simple statement? If you are going to go around acting like a bigshot troll and smartass then be a man and accept the consequences.
If you think what I said was nasty you got a lot of toughening up to do

In the meantime. The threee spastics I have on ignore can continue to jump and cry every time I poke them.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why should I care what 70 and 80 year old farts post on a troll forum? They should be sitting on their porch yelling at the birds, not spamming Bastard Factory with Youtube videos of their favorite 1950's songs or posting screen shots from other forums...Admin and Seamajor, according to stat boy, have not posted anything original or entertaining in over ten years...If they ever post something worth reading, I'm sure CNN will let me know and I'll go check it out.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Why should I care what 70 and 80 year old farts post on a troll forum? They should be sitting on their porch yelling at the birds, not spamming Bastard Factory with Youtube videos of their favorite 1950's songs or posting screen shots from other forums...Admin and Seamajor, according to stat boy, have not posted anything original or entertaining in over ten years...If they ever post something worth reading, I'm sure CNN will let me know and I'll go check it out.
IYDRXv8.jpeg

• LOL
Reactions: X

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do you ever read Stubilitos posts? Cock and suck are his favorite words. Must be meaningful?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're the one crying. That's why you use ignore. You can't take the heat.

Are you actually implying that the childish insults hurled around in the so-called community are causing welts or that people are being beaten up in here...amusing that is, hmmmm