I notice the "Ur Short!" chatter has waned...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Now don't get nasty Biggie, it was just a simple comment, no need to make a federal case out of it. Are you going to put me on ignore too for a simple statement? If you are going to go around acting like a bigshot troll and smartass then be a man and accept the consequences.
there's that pesky heigh reqwuirement .... so much for being a man LOL

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
If he has to think this long for an answer to a simple question I don't want to hear it. Take care all, dinner is ready.
I find that communicating with they/them and their sidekick Duh'v is easier if you just skip over their posts and continue on with your side of the convo. It's easy if you try.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Motherfucker! You are more of a Ricky fan than Julian one. Fuck that shit motherfucker. YO ASS IS BLOCKED. UNBLOCKING YOU when Bubbles anally invades you with a spiked fucking Louisville slugger and has your said on a cross like an upside down Jesus fuck stick
dood, the family dildo needs new batteries, you're cutting out :LOL3: :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
wow -- who would have thought my ignore list would bring out this many tears

ignored content all over the place :LOL3:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
please poast one O your elongated poasts in which you complain about long poasts :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

tumblr_nc9rik8CJr1tn731eo1_500.gif

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
An adblocker isn't a human being. It feels nothing. The main reason people use the ignore feature is because another member is affecting them in a way they don't like, so the words coming from another member do have an impact.

No, I already told you. I have aidsman on ignore because he is genuinely a complete waste of space. He contributed nothing of value and scrolling past his endless idiotic shit posts was tiresome. Putting his worthless ass on ignore vastly improved my forum experience; I now have a much better signal to noise ratio.

I do not owe anyone my time or attention and am absolutely free to decide some shit bags are not worth bothering with.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
No, I already told you. I have aidsman on ignore because he is genuinely a complete waste of space. He contributed nothing of value and scrolling past his endless idiotic shit posts was tiresome. Put his worthless ass on ignore vastly improved my forum experience; I now have a much better signal to noise ratio.

I do not owe anyone my time or attention and am absolutely free to decide some shit bags are not worth bothering with.
This means he's getting to you !!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No, I already told you. I have aidsman on ignore because he is genuinely a complete waste of space. He contributed nothing of value and scrolling past his endless idiotic shit posts was tiresome. Put his worthless ass on ignore vastly improved my forum experience; I now have a much better signal to noise ratio.

did it tire the finger you dig your ass with ??

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

Hi Oerdin :)

I said the main reason, not the only reason.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Andy Ngo is going to be very disappointed in you, Eunuch!