I notice the "Ur Short!" chatter has waned...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lmao -- I bring out the best libtard melties

Sure Dove made the pig melt for 25 pages straight but I've got all the cretins out in the yard weeping about my ignore list

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
did it tire the finger you dig your ass with ??

Is that what you do? You really need to improve your personal hygiene.

Be happy X. I said you were a better poster than aidsman.

Carignan

Factory Bastard
That kind of chemical imbalance is not caused by caffeine.
Just what IN THE BLUE FUCK YOU MEAN BY THIS? my balance is perfectly fine right now.. Just having eye issues and its hard to make out where i am at at times. Its very blurry and yeah ok my balance isn't exactly 1000% but who's is? unless you coming at my mental state are you? Its crystal clean right now and just don't get me started man. Today is GREAT day but BUT i won't have hooligans Like Ricky Steamboat fucking up my way or my flow. I won't tolerate. Yuo can feel me right dawg? unless you are fucking jew than we might have issues. But I don't want issues man but we can have them if you push me with your posts of my imbalances. Ok? good. Don't make me block you too! its a fucked up world on forums to be blocked.. Peace out.. FOR NOW or WAR which is your choice not mine!!!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Just what IN THE BLUE FUCK YOU MEAN BY THIS? my balance is perfectly fine right now.. Just having eye issues and its hard to make out where i am at at times. Its very blurry and yeah ok my balance isn't exactly 1000% but who's is? unless you coming at my mental state are you? Its crystal clean right now and just don't get me started man. Today is GREAT day but BUT i won't have hooligans Like Ricky Steamboat fucking up my way or my flow. I won't tolerate. Yuo can feel me right dawg? unless you are fucking jew than we might have issues. But I don't want issues man but we can have them if you push me with your posts of my imbalances. Ok? good. Don't make me block you too! its a fucked up world on forums to be blocked.. Peace out.. FOR NOW or WAR which is your choice not mine!!!
Hmmm...Rosetta Stone English?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
YO @Bastard Factory I got this nigga on double block.. C'mon restrict his functions not bodily ones as that would be too harsh but you gotta put this nigga in his place or take away his magic right now.. I will sue yo ass if you don't bro. Don't be a nigger BF.. this fucker needs to be stopped
LOl Calm down man. You're making me sound like the Antichrist.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
How are my little water works doing?

Is the flood over yet?
AaghVld.gif

Carignan

Factory Bastard
LOl Calm down man. You're making me sound like the Antichrist.
Definitely a werewolf in Ontario in my fucking bathroom mirror wearing sheep skins clothing with a butcher knife so maybe you are the Antichrist. Oh keep your dick in your lawn not in my asshole.. even there is nothing wrong with dick in an asshole like mine in a tractor on the farm BUT never in any animals I swear. Just keep your dick to yourself, quit magic quoting me, and be cool.. NOW i am finished with you like a flawless VICTORY IN MORTAL KOMBAT!

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Just what IN THE BLUE FUCK YOU MEAN BY THIS?

I thought the meaning was quite clear; the level of chemical imbalance needed to precipitate a ramble like that is impossible to achieve with only the introduction of caffeine alone to the system.

There must be other factors at play.
LSD or mescaline would be my guesses.

my balance is perfectly fine right now.. Just having eye issues and its hard to make out where i am at at times. Its very blurry and yeah ok my balance isn't exactly 1000% but who's is? unless you coming at my mental state are you? Its crystal clean right now and just don't get me started man. Today is GREAT day but BUT i won't have hooligans Like Ricky Steamboat fucking up my way or my flow. I won't tolerate. Yuo can feel me right dawg? unless you are fucking jew than we might have issues. But I don't want issues man but we can have them if you push me with your posts of my imbalances. Ok? good. Don't make me block you too! its a fucked up world on forums to be blocked.. Peace out.. FOR NOW or WAR which is your choice not mine!!!

Methinks thou dost protest too much and I never said you were bad or wrong, just... weird.

Ride it out, man, ride it out; and try not to harsh your trip.
That's when the bad stuff happens.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I thought the meaning was quite clear; the level of chemical imbalance needed to precipitate a ramble like that is impossible to achieve with only the introduction of caffeine alone to the system.

There must be other factors at play.
LSD or mescaline would be my guesses.

Methinks thou dost protest too much and I never said you were bad or wrong, just... weird.

Ride it out, man, ride it out; and try not to harsh your trip.
That's when the bad stuff happens.
When I was running the streets if one of the dudes was on a bad trip oh boy did we fuck with him

We'd all deliberately start talking to each other around him in slow motion and acting in slow motion just to see how long it would take for him to freak out. Then we'd end up tying him to a park bench or something and just leave him there.

And that was the mild shit.... lol

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
When I was running the streets if one of the dudes was on a bad trip oh boy did we fuck with him

We'd all deliberately start talking to each other around him in slow motion and acting in slow motion just to see how long it would take for him to freak out. Then we'd end up tying him to a park bench or something and just leave him there.

And that was the mild shit.... lol