I notice the "Ur Short!" chatter has waned...

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
When I was running the streets if one of the dudes was on a bad trip oh boy did we fuck with him

We'd all deliberately start talking to each other around him in slow motion and acting in slow motion just to see how long it would take for him to freak out. Then we'd end up tying him to a park bench or something and just leave him there.

And that was the mild shit.... lol

One time a bunch of us were toking and a particular guy kind of overdid it... he went to the bathroom and the rest of us decided to fuck with him a little. When he came back out we were moving our mouths like we were talking and laughing but we didn't make any sounds.

I don't think it took 30 seconds to drive him screaming from the room.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
One time a bunch of us were toking and a particular guy kind of overdid it... he went to the bathroom and the rest of us decided to fuck with him a little. When he came back out we were moving our mouths like we were talking and laughing but we didn't make any sounds.

I don't think it took 30 seconds to drive him screaming from the room.
Drunks would get it the worst tho.

We had this one south American dude who used to come around sloppy drunk the minute he showed his face. We used to call him Minar, I'll never forget.

In those days we used to down the Old English 40 oz bottles of beer. So one night we took turns pissing in one of the empty bottles we had just went through and handed it to him as soon as he got there.

We sat their bawling in laughter as the guy drank the whole fucking thing slow while talking all kinds of shit about how he knew his beer and could drink any of us under the table.

Yeah, he got weggied and tied up to the park bench that night too

fun times

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I Don't know why it was such a thing for us to tie these losers to the park bench so often.

They'd keep coming around none-the-less tho

I Know the cops must have been pretty perplexed by the whole thing tho

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I don't recall messing with each other so much when we drank but that's probably because we were too busy hurting ourselves to fuck with other people.

One winter after a decent snow Moose and I were at Blair's house and we all got snockered (vodka, I think). Riding inner tubes down the hill in his back yard sounded like a swell idea so we stumbled and crawled to the top of the hill with our tubes, rode down once, and just laid out there for I'm not sure how long.

Luckily the snow had a good hard crust on it because the only way we made it back inside was by Moose carrying Blair with me following along behind stepping in Moose's footprints so the crust helped keep me from falling over.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Back in the late 80's i'd snort 3 8 balls of coke and swear to God there cops watching me from the trees on every city block I walked down.

Like, in the tree branches. Hiding. With night vision goggles. 20 or 30ft up! Positioned at various checkpoints all waiting to watch me.

That shit was so crazy. :LOL3:

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Drunks would get it the worst tho.

We had this one south American dude who used to come around sloppy drunk the minute he showed his face. We used to call him Minar, I'll never forget.

In those days we used to down the Old English 40 oz bottles of beer. So one night we took turns pissing in one of the empty bottles we had just went through and handed it to him as soon as he got there.

We sat their bawling in laughter as the guy drank the whole fucking thing slow while talking all kinds of shit about how he knew his beer and could drink any of us under the table.

Yeah, he got weggied and tied up to the park bench that night too

fun times
Did you at least get a crack at the ass raping? Oh were you stuck on fluffer duty?

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Back in the late 80's i'd snort 3 8 balls of coke and swear to God there cops watching me from the trees on every city block I walked down.

Like, in the tree branches. Hiding. With night vision goggles. 20 or 30ft up! Positioned at various checkpoints all waiting to watch me.

That shit was so crazy. :LOL3:

I was never really a fan of the stimulants in those days.
Tried "speed" (might have just been a shitload of caffeine) once and didn't like the way it made my scalp tingle and hair feel like it was standing straight out. The thought of getting a haircut while on that stuff was genuine nightmare fuel.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I was never really a fan of the stimulants in those days.
Tried "speed" (might have just been a shitload of caffeine) once and didn't like the way it made my scalp tingle and hair feel like it was standing straight out. The thought of getting a haircut while on that stuff was genuine nightmare fuel.
Coke was the shit back in those days. I went on a 6 month binge and it was crazy. I used to get that shit pure and cut it myself and sell the dog shit to the lemmings who didn't know any better and then get high on my own supply.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
images

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Coke was the shit back in those days. I went on a 6 month binge and it was crazy. I used to get that shit pure and cut it myself and sell the dog shit to the lemmings who didn't know any better and then get high on my own supply.
yehhh man, coke gets midgets shtoned :LOL3: ..... short trip tho'

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
hahahahahahaha

7 pages of water works because the three spastics are on ignore

I love it :LOL3:

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

I've tried it at parties and whatnot but the only thing it seems to do for me is make me talk a lot more.

Personally I find weed to be way more fun.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I've tried it at parties and whatnot but the only thing it seems to do for me is make me talk a lot more.

Personally I find weed to be way more fun.
Weed used to be fun. But whatever they are putting in that shit these days is off the charts. no thanks

It don't even smell the same

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Weed used to be fun. But whatever they are putting in that shit these days is off the charts. no thanks

It don't even smell the same

Yeah, the hydroponic revolution definitely changed marijuana culture in a lot of ways.

Currently I don't toke much but when I do it's maybe a couple of hits and I'm good.
The potency is absolutely a factor but I'm also back to being a damn lightweight, too.

A 20-year break from the stuff will do that to ya.

Carignan

Factory Bastard
fucking shruggers fucking bastards and their free fucking shrugs.. back in the day moderator gman on goregrish with his, this nigga above me, and who else WHO THE FUCK ELSE is gonna SHRUGGALOT? HUH? menaces I tell if I only had a bottle of raid for you mosquiatoes(DON'T CORRECT MY SPELLING EITHER.) do you how much a shrug can impact on ones cherished vibrations? Obviously you don't! YOU ARE NOW ON THE BLOCK LIST BUBBA BOO CRACKER!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeah, the hydroponic revolution definitely changed marijuana culture in a lot of ways.

Currently I don't toke much but when I do it's maybe a couple of hits and I'm good.
The potency is absolutely a factor but I'm also back to being a damn lightweight, too.

A 20-year break from the stuff will do that to ya.
Yeah I had been off weed for over 20 years and just took a few hits several months back when my girl's cousin came up from Ft Myers. I was flying.

He uses the stuff you get at the medical marijuana spots. I don't trust that off the street shit for nothing.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
fucking shruggers fucking bastards and their free fucking shrugs.. back in the day moderator gman on goregrish with his, this nigga above me, and who else WHO THE FUCK ELSE is gonna SHRUGGALOT? HUH? menaces I tell if I only had a bottle of raid for you mosquiatoes(DON'T CORRECT MY SPELLING EITHER.) do you how much a shrug can impact on ones cherished vibrations? Obviously you don't! YOU ARE NOW ON THE BLOCK LIST BUBBA BOO CRACKER!!

Someone's peaking again...

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Yeah I had been off weed for over 20 years and just took a few hits several months back when my girl's cousin came up from Ft Myers. I was flying.

He uses the stuff you get at the medical marijuana spots. I don't trust that off the street shit for nothing.

I used to do all kinds of shit while high- basically just normal everyday stuff plus a buzz; these days it's down to watching a movie or listening to music. Maybe if I toked more I could get my tolerance back up again, but that's not exactly a goal I'm pursuing. LoL

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I used to do all kinds of shit while high- basically just normal everyday stuff plus a buzz; these days it's down to watching a movie or listening to music. Maybe if I toked more I could get my tolerance back up again, but that's not exactly a goal I'm pursuing. LoL
I was flying last time I smoked right up until the point I jumped in my pool and went for a swim. It completely killed the high.

Which was cool cause I much rather drink

Crown apple or bacardi are my choices

Also, this shit right here? Is the fucking bomb. You wont even think you are drinking gasoline here

ole-smoky-banana-pudding.jpg