I notice the "Ur Short!" chatter has waned...

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
No, some members truly have no value and never honestly answer any question. Aidsman is a perfect example and is the only person I have on ignore.
When did you first become aware of your attraction to men?

• LOL
Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lmao -- half the active membership has the noodle neck toothless fairy on ignore

anyone who thinks either he or the redundant child rapist is dishing out heat is a laughing stock right from the word go

just sayin

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you actually implying that the childish insults hurled around in the so-called community are causing welts or that people are being beaten up in here...amusing that is, hmmmm
Why put someone on ignore unless they're getting to you in some way?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Why use an adblocker...because clicking and closing adds all day is a waste of time, as is scrolling past shit posters.
An adblocker isn't a human being. It feels nothing. The main reason people use the ignore feature is because another member is affecting them in a way they don't like, so the words coming from another member do have an impact.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
An adblocker isn't a human being. It feels nothing.
So essentially your argument is based on the premise that ignoring these spamming cretins is making them feel a certain way.

yeah, that's the intent.

Now you're starting to catch on.

Carignan

Factory Bastard
An adblocker isn't a human being. It feels nothing. The main reason people use the ignore feature is because another member is affecting them in a way they don't like, so the words coming from another member do have an impact.
Motherfucker! You are more of a Ricky fan than Julian one. Fuck that shit motherfucker. YO ASS IS BLOCKED. UNBLOCKING YOU when Bubbles anally invades you with a spiked fucking Louisville slugger and has your said on a cross like an upside down Jesus fuck stick

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Motherfucker! You are more of a Ricky fan than Julian one. Fuck that shit motherfucker. YO ASS IS BLOCKED. UNBLOCKING YOU when Bubbles anally invades you with a spiked fucking Louisville slugger and has your said on a cross like an upside down Jesus fuck stick
I am indeed more of a Ricky fan than I am Julian. That's why I chose Ricky as an avatar.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
So essentially your argument is based on the premise that ignoring these spamming cretins is making them feel a certain way.

yeah, that's the intent.

Now you're starting to catch on.
If you are in fact ignoring me, why are you compelled to blurt out a homoerotic query to every single one of my posts?

Carignan

Factory Bastard
I am indeed more of a Ricky fan than I am Julian. That's why I chose Ricky as an avatar.
*flips coffee table* BF has now given me the power to double ignore you. fucking hell i am pissed now but i won't respond to your type of people Ricky Bobby any further. DON'T RESPOND i'm sure I got a way to triple block here somewhere and it'll be like you poking a hole in my condom and you don't wanna see my machinery down there. It could kill you.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
He is not the brightest light in the refrigerator.
Biggie just wants it both ways. When he insults you he mentally temporarily suspends the ignoring, but maintains ignoring you when you post things he doesn't like.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Biggie just wants it both ways. When he insults you he mentally temporarily suspends the ignoring, but maintains ignoring you when you post things he doesn't like.
Not a very well thought out theory there

But I’ll leave it to you to continue pissimg your pants on this one

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
*flips coffee table* BF has now given me the power to double ignore you. fucking hell i am pissed now but i won't respond to your type of people Ricky Bobby any further. DON'T RESPOND i'm sure I got a way to triple block here somewhere and it'll be like you poking a hole in my condom and you don't wanna see my machinery down there. It could kill you.
You should consider switching to decaf.