"I was an Executive in New York City!"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
^^ Fat, bald, and short pot bellied pig
But how long are you going to stay that way is the question, jupiter?

Doesn't understand directional arrows either. lmao @ U
can't write proper english cause cows are not entitled to a decent education in civilized areas of the world

Says Mr. Ged King...lol @ U
Pig ogre says wha? You need a better job than the one you have in the bodega?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^^ Fat, bald, and short pot bellied pig
But how long are you going to stay that way is the question, jupiter?

Doesn't understand directional arrows either. lmao @ U
can't write proper english cause cows are not entitled to a decent education in civilized areas of the world

Says Mr. Ged King...lol @ U
Pig ogre says wha? You need a better job than the one you have in the bodega?

Sorry, we don't have ghetto "bodegas" like the trashy neighborhoods you grew up in, Bigly Rosie Perez

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
He’s the one who put you on blast for being full of shit.

"On blast" hahahahaha oh the scary words... This is all you've got, it's a fuckin forum where strangers type words on a screen, how does somebody do a "On blast"??? hahahaha :facepalm:

Do you sit next to your husband on your phone putting strangers "on blast" and feeling a great sense of victory then back to the dismal reality you try to escape from, it's about time somebody started talking sense here... You thought you were SOMETHING when you were abusing me because I told of my life being in a wreck, you saw a chance when I was raging "in the real world" and got what you asked for... You've since bragged about it like you're some sort of violent wordsmith who crushes strangers with her MIGHTY letters haahaha!! Think about it, you're on meds for depression, your life on forums which consists of hundreds of hours of typing abuse just letting all your anger out because your life sucks, you know it, I know it, every cunt knows it...

It's easy to tell who's a depressed loner and there's a few, tell me, what was the last time you made a thread for laughter at a subject, not abusing somebody to compensate for your own mess? That last picture you posted of yourself, you looked dead inside and you're about heffer status with your weight, it's a dead give away that you're down... Doesn't make me happy that you are like that, I couldn't give a shit, you do though, you love trying to hurt people but I hate to break it to you, you don't hurt anybody you just project your sadness onto a website... Some life that...

You've got me on ignore but all your doing is putting extra effort into reading my words ha...

How the fuck do I have you on ignore if I’m replying to you, Sandusky?

Say sum cun’T and this fucking tard loses his shit. Bwah haha

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"On blast" hahahahaha oh the scary words... This is all you've got, it's a fuckin forum where strangers type words on a screen, how does somebody do a "On blast"??? hahahaha :facepalm:

Do you sit next to your husband on your phone putting strangers "on blast" and feeling a great sense of victory then back to the dismal reality you try to escape from, it's about time somebody started talking sense here... You thought you were SOMETHING when you were abusing me because I told of my life being in a wreck, you saw a chance when I was raging "in the real world" and got what you asked for... You've since bragged about it like you're some sort of violent wordsmith who crushes strangers with her MIGHTY letters haahaha!! Think about it, you're on meds for depression, your life on forums which consists of hundreds of hours of typing abuse just letting all your anger out because your life sucks, you know it, I know it, every cunt knows it...

It's easy to tell who's a depressed loner and there's a few, tell me, what was the last time you made a thread for laughter at a subject, not abusing somebody to compensate for your own mess? That last picture you posted of yourself, you looked dead inside and you're about heffer status with your weight, it's a dead give away that you're down... Doesn't make me happy that you are like that, I couldn't give a shit, you do though, you love trying to hurt people but I hate to break it to you, you don't hurt anybody you just project your sadness onto a website... Some life that...

You've got me on ignore but all your doing is putting extra effort into reading my words ha...

The Howler is intimidated by SC?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fat pig cant read or write

get your fat ass back to dislexico will ya?

"Sike"?

lmfao..."Sike"....hahahahahaha
lmfao.... "pig" ......hahahahahahahaha

bankruptcy tho ROTFLMAO!

My, my Mr. Bigly Donut Tall is bigly mad!

LOL @ U Bigly Retardo!
Pig thinks anyone but her is mad

:LOL3:

It's always like that. Its OTHER people with the problem.

Bahahahaha. Fucking twatknuckles.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

This fucking idiot posted pics bragging about his car and credit card receipts. You can imagine what happened next

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This fucking idiot posted pics bragging about his car and credit card receipts. You can imagine what happened next

Who does that? lmfao

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Here's "THE SONS OF SOY" (admin,holiday,Levon & co)
vVRh9hY.gif
The moves man!!! :LOL3:

Sons of Soy hahahaha

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'd say that my disdain for large Lily has been pretty consistent...
Nah…there was a time when you had more style. Now you’re just blatantly jumping on the beta communal bandwagon. The neo-nazi slant was commendable, particularly when it comes to a good stir, but now….

I dunno.