I was told there would be salaciously embarrassing DM's from the old Stomping Grounds vault?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
All these "heavyweights" like Murdock and Flynn have cherished memories of when I humiliated them over 10 years ago.

I must have made them feel more alive than ever before....

But, Flynn, seriously, you I do not remember.

What was your nick?

Were you pretending to be a chick back then, too?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Why is Lily being so racist about the slant board? I didn't know she had such a racist problem with slopes.

How am i being racist?

You are being mean to the slant chick just because you were chased off her board just for being, you know, you.
She wasn't chased off, she had a dispute with Zetsu and left on her own..

He harbours no resentment against Oak, so I can't understand after all this time, she's still angry......it's not healthy.

God.

Get the fuck out of here you excuse making budda head.
Get out of your head Mr Flynn?

I have no control over that.

Yes, Fashionista you're in my "head" alright. You know how I love "obsessing" over the weak minded and weak willed posters like you and Dovey.

Your forum that you no longer run must be pretty fucking dead for you to be here. I guess others get tired of your holier than thou attitude.

How come your cunt smells like the fish stalls in Wuhan?

Why do you keep fucking with her? You know damn well she ain’t no flamer

Why is she posting in meltdown? Seems like she should post elsewhere on this forum.
Because Meltdown is for flaming?

I was just discussing flaming with Oliver Clotheshoffe..

He believes trolling is an art form in which snarky posts and replies contain a deeper wisdom which hopefully will make somebody somewhere actually use a little of their gray matter to realize something new and become a better person for it..

I agree with him but from my observation ninety nine per cent of what is condered flaming or roasting as caskur calls it belongs in a primary school yard at recess..

I don't see the value in acting ten years old, but that shouldn't exclude me from this sub.

I didn't say you should be excluded. However, if you don't want to be insulted, whether you agree with the activities or not, is this the best place for you?

This isn't rocket surgery.
I believe I already adressed this..

Why would I exclude myself?

I'm not planning on posting anywhere on BF everyday, but I enjoy an occasional visit with my former SG friends and this sub is where I noticed a few of them.

"I am not planning on posting anywhere on BF everyday?"

Your English is about on par for immigrants like yourself.

Fucking yellow skinned coward.

You regularly cry about Dove being friendly with "racists", while at the same time have called Fashionista every racist name under the sun.

The only thing worse than a hypocrite is a transgender one.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
All these "heavyweights" like Murdock and Flynn have cherished memories of when I humiliated them over 10 years ago.

What was your nick?

This is how I know you're full of shit when talking about your make believe exploits.

I have always been Flynn.

Just like how you've always been a fucking moron..

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Why is Lily being so racist about the slant board? I didn't know she had such a racist problem with slopes.

How am i being racist?

You are being mean to the slant chick just because you were chased off her board just for being, you know, you.

He harbours no resentment against Oak, so I can't understand after all this time, she's still angry......it's not healthy.

God.

Yes, Fashionista you're in my "head" alright. You know how I love "obsessing" over the weak minded and weak willed posters like you and Dovey.

Your forum that you no longer run must be pretty fucking dead for you to be here. I guess others get tired of your holier than thou attitude.

Why is she posting in meltdown? Seems like she should post elsewhere on this forum.

He believes trolling is an art form in which snarky posts and replies contain a deeper wisdom which hopefully will make somebody somewhere actually use a little of their gray matter to realize something new and become a better person for it..

I agree with him but from my observation ninety nine per cent of what is condered flaming or roasting as caskur calls it belongs in a primary school yard at recess..

I don't see the value in acting ten years old, but that shouldn't exclude me from this sub.

I didn't say you should be excluded. However, if you don't want to be insulted, whether you agree with the activities or not, is this the best place for you?

I'm not planning on posting anywhere on BF everyday, but I enjoy an occasional visit with my former SG friends and this sub is where I noticed a few of them.

You regularly cry about Dove being friendly with "racists", while at the same time have called Fashionista every racist name under the sun.

Ummmm...no.

You are an admitted racist. You live your offline life that way.

I know that it bothers Fashionista and she's said as much, so I'll use anything to make fash upset.

Nice try though on your idiot logic. What color is your half tooth?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

How am i being racist?

God.

That's the main reason she gets such terrible low ratings and even poark doesn't want her on her board.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^^ Fat miserable lily hating on Fashionista because Fashionista is a hot as fuck dime

while fat lily is a fat as fuck slime
I wouldn't call it hate.......misplaced anger perhaps..

I don't hate Oak or even dislike her.

Misplaced my foot. I read what you posted about me at your forum. You had played neutral before that. Once I read your passive-aggressive shit, I left your forum.

The only interesting posters (2) weren't worth your insular racist forum.
You weren't a fit, that's fine, I'm not a fit for most forums.....It's not worth getting upset about..

It's not as if I'm a daily poster here anyway..

I think there's enough bandwidth on BF for my occasional visits..

I hope you can put the ordeal you think you went through behind you.

A fit? That’s kinda funny. What she means is, if you’re not a oneway, blind, non thinking, non reasoning type of fool.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^^ Fat miserable lily hating on Fashionista because Fashionista is a hot as fuck dime

while fat lily is a fat as fuck slime
I wouldn't call it hate.......misplaced anger perhaps..

I don't hate Oak or even dislike her.

Misplaced my foot. I read what you posted about me at your forum. You had played neutral before that. Once I read your passive-aggressive shit, I left your forum.

The only interesting posters (2) weren't worth your insular racist forum.
You weren't a fit, that's fine, I'm not a fit for most forums.....It's not worth getting upset about..

It's not as if I'm a daily poster here anyway..

I think there's enough bandwidth on BF for my occasional visits..

I hope you can put the ordeal you think you went through behind you.

Don't be patronizing. I'm not upset. I call bullshit on you people locking down your place and going putting on the air sirens with the least bit of controversy, especially about Asians, then coming to other boards to watch others duke it out without a panel and an emergency brake.

Hypocrite.
^^^^ angry fat pig

Angry dwarf

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
the drunk adulteress has spoken folks
As far as I know, SG never went down. It's still sitting there with its expired certificate lol.

ok, let me rephrase it

Is it opening back up with a fixed certificate?
Do you want it revived?

we could always get it back online. Deny a few ppl access to it and watch them shit the bed off site

That would provide enough amusement to justify the effort.
I think you should bring back SG Biggie..

It was a good forum for a while and it can be again..

I would post again if you and Erica would allow that........and yes, I think Erica should be a part of it again if it's to be successful again.
flea would always be welcome to partner on that

we built it together so I’d never cut her out of a resurrection

If it were to happen
I knew you would never do that.

Really? The runt is capable more perversion that even you could imagine. I read the cool stuff you say about me. I’m more popular than Seoulbro or even Herman. I love living in your collective heads. I’m mean you all have so much to complain about and all? Keep up the mediocre work youre doing.

Why do you even answer her? She doesn't matter, let her be relegated to her insular board.
I shouldn't matter to him or any normal person on forums but it seems I do......not as much as Herman though who he can't seem to post without mentioning his name in a gentle loving way, lol.

I was hoping Covid or one of its many cousins would have killed your slanty eyed, dog munching, dink ass already.

Maybe you could do us all a favor and spread another infectious disease upon the world you fucking passive-agressive chink.

She is definitely passive-aggressive. :ThumbsUp1:

She's a chinese cunt. She yaps about the evils about all the other forums, yet still visits them. What a fucking fake.
Hello Mr Flynn, I see you're in a chipper mood tonight..

Just to clarify, I'm Taiwanese.

You're still a run-of-mill gook.

I see that you're still as fucking fake as ever. Do you ever get tired being something you're not? For someone who hates these kinds of forums, you sure do make quite a few visits.

And just to "clarify," you could be from Mars, that still won't change the fact that you're a cowardly scared zipper head that needs a forum for back up.

Tell that North Korean fairy Soulbro to get his Kim Jong Un looking ass in here so I can decapitate him again.
Sir, the word "Gook" or Guk is the Korean word for nation.......I'm not Korean.
Flynn wouldn't know that

Those are not the kinds of things you learn with prison education

Even the "gooks" are taller than you.
"I not short, I'm 5'7"
Your noodle neck is at least a foot tho

lolz
Holy shit? I'll see my Surgeon Thursday, Ima axe him about dat!
you do that, noodle neck

Speaking about necks. Yours blends right into your head, like a typical dwarf. Add in your shaved round
skull, and presto, a penis head. Need a photo Stubby?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Sewage major is 4ft 8” with butterfly tattoos on his tits

lmao. What a deviant child predator

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Poor butt hurt dwarf. Cock and little girls now. Didn’t you mention, they put up less of a struggle? You being a short wimp, and all. Does maw know?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good grief.

It's like if we say "SG" more than three times, the ghetto white trash Candyman appears with his gold grill and starts talking about how the "Summer of Poofer" was a master content troll that wasnt his fault.

:LOL3:
Bitch plz.

appreciate the presence while it’s here.

Did your kidney die yet? Because in that spacious mall you call a head I’m sure I’ll get blamed for that one.

Still beat tho

A 51 year old man using gen Z slang is creepy, Scrote. Do you have another 15 year old cyber girlfriend you are trying to impress again or something? Mr. Ghetto Beetlejuice?

Bahahahaha. That's all rhetorical btw, no need for you to answer it. I'm not gonna care at all.

But that aside from that, why the fuck would you get blamed for my bad kidney(its probably going to outlive you, btw)? You only get blamed for things you've done, P. And it's not that serious at all.

I mean, you go from hysterically claiming it was all a "master troll" for "content" that played out exactly how you planned.....to playing persecuted victim who is blamed for all these things you didnt do. Only you planned it all for content. But....you are not at all responsible for it.

I dont even get to be in a role. You are claiming the status of the villan who plotted the whole thing and did it for content at the expense of a gullible woman..... and you are also simultaniously the victim who was treated unfairly by a psychopath. I dont even get a part in the script you've poorly written, that only has the villan and victim roles you yourself are filling.

I'm kinda like the prop in the Poofer show. And I'm content to sit on the side peering at it with my dead, souless eyes. I'm not at all complaining. Just observing.

sTiLl bEaT tHo.

dOvEy iZ mElTiNg :D

And this crusty cunt says she doesn't "gas light."

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

THIS BITCH IS STOOOOOOPID!

Have you tried stabbing yourself in the neck with a fork?

You must like avoiding and running from points you cannot win?

Stupid.

Call it what you want, retard. That doesnt change the reality that I'm just gonna mock all your inappropriate pain.

I dont give a fuck if you think I'm "avoiding points I cannot "win"" sure, psycho.

What are you gonna do about it? Have another 30 page cry fest? :LOL3:

Retard.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
the drunk adulteress has spoken folks
As far as I know, SG never went down. It's still sitting there with its expired certificate lol.

ok, let me rephrase it

Is it opening back up with a fixed certificate?
Do you want it revived?

we could always get it back online. Deny a few ppl access to it and watch them shit the bed off site

That would provide enough amusement to justify the effort.
I think you should bring back SG Biggie..

It was a good forum for a while and it can be again..

I would post again if you and Erica would allow that........and yes, I think Erica should be a part of it again if it's to be successful again.
flea would always be welcome to partner on that

we built it together so I’d never cut her out of a resurrection

If it were to happen
I knew you would never do that.

Really? The runt is capable more perversion that even you could imagine. I read the cool stuff you say about me. I’m more popular than Seoulbro or even Herman. I love living in your collective heads. I’m mean you all have so much to complain about and all? Keep up the mediocre work youre doing.

Why do you even answer her? She doesn't matter, let her be relegated to her insular board.
I shouldn't matter to him or any normal person on forums but it seems I do......not as much as Herman though who he can't seem to post without mentioning his name in a gentle loving way, lol.

I was hoping Covid or one of its many cousins would have killed your slanty eyed, dog munching, dink ass already.

Maybe you could do us all a favor and spread another infectious disease upon the world you fucking passive-agressive chink.

She is definitely passive-aggressive. :ThumbsUp1:

She's a chinese cunt. She yaps about the evils about all the other forums, yet still visits them. What a fucking fake.
Hello Mr Flynn, I see you're in a chipper mood tonight..

Just to clarify, I'm Taiwanese.

You're still a run-of-the-mill gook.

I see that you're still as fucking fake as ever. Do you ever get tired being something you're not? For someone who hates these kinds of forums, you sure do make quite a few visits.

And just to "clarify," you could be from Mars, that still won't change the fact that you're a cowardly scared zipper head that needs a forum for back up.

Tell that North Korean fairy Soulbro to get his Kim Jong Un looking ass in here so I can decapitate him again.

Flynn "omg Dovey defends a known racist!!"

Also Flynn: "Fuck these gooks!!"

:Antagonize: :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How am i being racist?

God.

None of retard Flynns hysterical and often hypocritical "grievances" are genuine.

He twists and blathers out of a place of rage and pain. So these constant contradictions are normal for this dumb fucking retard.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

What was your nick?

This is how I know you're full of shit when talking about your make believe exploits.

You were not memorable.

Sorry to hurt your feelings.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What was your nick?

You were not memorable.

Sorry to hurt your feelings.

I barely recalled Flynn as well.

He is one of those bawl hallers who thinks everyone on the internet knows them. Like they are content celebs lol