I was told there would be salaciously embarrassing DM's from the old Stomping Grounds vault?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are you and Stubby furiously engaging in man to man phone sex?

I take offense to that!!!!!

Joo is identifying as a hot woman right now and I am very turned on.

What in the holy fuck? That does explain all the rage. Transitioning must be a very difficult thing.
Thoughts and prayers sent, bon voyage Miss Stubby!

I wonder if Joo approves of the howler calling him trans...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Why is Lily being so racist about the slant board? I didn't know she had such a racist problem with slopes.

How am i being racist?

You are being mean to the slant chick just because you were chased off her board just for being, you know, you.
She wasn't chased off, she had a dispute with Zetsu and left on her own..

He harbours no resentment against Oak, so I can't understand after all this time, she's still angry......it's not healthy.

God.

Get the fuck out of here you excuse making budda head.
Get out of your head Mr Flynn?

I have no control over that.

Yes, Fashionista you're in my "head" alright. You know how I love "obsessing" over the weak minded and weak willed posters like you and Dovey.

Your forum that you no longer run must be pretty fucking dead for you to be here. I guess others get tired of your holier than thou attitude.

How come your cunt smells like the fish stalls in Wuhan?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Why are you and Stubby furiously engaging in man to man phone sex?

I take offense to that!!!!!

Joo is identifying as a hot woman right now and I am very turned on.

What in the holy fuck? That does explain all the rage. Transitioning must be a very difficult thing.
Thoughts and prayers sent, bon voyage Miss Stubby!

I wonder if Joo approves of the howler calling him trans...
Quite sure she finds it titillating.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why is Lily being so racist about the slant board? I didn't know she had such a racist problem with slopes.

How am i being racist?

You are being mean to the slant chick just because you were chased off her board just for being, you know, you.

He harbours no resentment against Oak, so I can't understand after all this time, she's still angry......it's not healthy.

God.

Yes, Fashionista you're in my "head" alright. You know how I love "obsessing" over the weak minded and weak willed posters like you and Dovey.

Your forum that you no longer run must be pretty fucking dead for you to be here. I guess others get tired of your holier than thou attitude.

No one even thinks of her fake ass unless she comes around.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

How am i being racist?

Lily's a performance artist, dear. She's not aware of it most of the time, but sometimes it's like watching one of those pantomime clowns on a street corner.

You don't have to stop and watch though, that's the thing. If that's what you really believe, just walk past. That's what I do.

Yeah ... I scroll past a lot of your shit.

But I know you read everythingI post. ;)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How am i being racist?

Lily's a performance artist, dear. She's not aware of it most of the time, but sometimes it's like watching one of those pantomime clowns on a street corner.

You don't have to stop and watch though, that's the thing. If that's what you really believe, just walk past. That's what I do.

You should scroll past all of it. You don't like what I have to say or how I say it, you can even put me on ignore.
No one really cares, least of all me.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How am i being racist?

God.

No one even thinks of her fake ass unless she comes around.

Bingo!

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How am i being racist?

God.

Mr Flynn, I wondered how many replies to me you would post before you mentioned Dove.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How am i being racist?

God.

Mr Flynn, I wondered how many replies to me you would post before you mentioned Dove.

And I wondered if you would notice with those slits you call eyes. You jealous?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

How am i being racist?

God.

Why do you keep fucking with her? You know damn well she ain’t no flamer

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How am i being racist?

God.

Why is she posting in meltdown? Seems like she should post elsewhere on this forum.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How am i being racist?

God.

Go fuck yourself, Flea. She comes in here voluntarily and then acts puzzled as to why people think she's a multifaced chinese cunt.

You may look stupid, try not acting like it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

How am i being racist?

God.

Why is she posting in meltdown? Seems like she should post elsewhere on this forum.
Look at your fat ass trying to dictate where people can post

piss off back to your side of the board you fat ugly wetback

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

How am i being racist?

Are you new here? Did did you used to be 'Raging Ass Boils' over at the Sociopaths R Us forum?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How am i being racist?

God.

Go fuck yourself, Flea. She comes in here voluntarily and then acts puzzled as to why people think she's a multifaced chinese cunt.

And she's throwing shade. She's calling you Mr. Flynn...she's passive aggressive and it's plain to see.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

How am i being racist?

A really bit and fat and stupid Pantomime

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How am i being racist?

God.

You know damn well she ain’t no flamer
Neither is Mr Flynn.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How am i being racist?

God.

And she's throwing shade. She's calling you Mr. Flynn...she's passive aggressive and it's plain to see.

Of course she does that. She'll never go head-to-head with me after seeing what I've done to Dovey. I know I affect her because she just can't help but post back.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How am i being racist?

God.

Neither is Mr Flynn.

That's just Chinese butthurt talking there, right bat eater?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

How am i being racist?

God.

Neither is Mr Flynn.
BOOM!