I was told there would be salaciously embarrassing DM's from the old Stomping Grounds vault?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Why is Lily being so racist about the slant board? I didn't know she had such a racist problem with slopes.

How am i being racist?

You are being mean to the slant chick just because you were chased off her board just for being, you know, you.

I was attacked for being Mexican when I was talking about politics. That's racist ass shit. Fuck you, Reggie. My ethnicity isn't relevant in a political debate.

I won't put up with some racist ass Asian telling me to go back where I came from while they still smell like their stank ass fish markets.

No it's not. And even though you're a white girl from Texas and not a Mexican, I'm pretty sure you were chased off Fashionista's board because of your delightful personality and peculiar propensity to create drama and discord wherever you go. So it's probably not because of your claim to be a Mexican.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why is Lily being so racist about the slant board? I didn't know she had such a racist problem with slopes.

How am i being racist?

You are being mean to the slant chick just because you were chased off her board just for being, you know, you.

I was attacked for being Mexican when I was talking about politics. That's racist ass shit. Fuck you, Reggie. My ethnicity isn't relevant in a political debate.

I won't put up with some racist ass Asian telling me to go back where I came from while they still smell like their stank ass fish markets.

No it's not. And even though you're a white girl from Texas and not a Mexican, I'm pretty sure you were chased off Fashionista's board because of your delightful personality and peculiar propensity to create drama and discord wherever you go. So it's probably not because of your claim to be a Mexican.

I wasn't run off, dickbreath. I left. And it was after being told to go back to where I came from. It was in a political thread. I wasn't going to stick around and provide any life to that shit forum.

Now, if you don't like my drama and what not, quit fucking posting to me.

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How am i being racist?

She wasn't chased off, she had a dispute with Zetsu and left on her own..

He harbours no resentment against Oak, so I can't understand after all this time, she's still angry......it's not healthy.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How am i being racist?

He harbours no resentment against Oak, so I can't understand after all this time, she's still angry......it's not healthy.

I'm not angry about it. I just don't appreciate your hypocrisy. You love to see the drama elsewhere, but you shut your shit down tight at BC.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wasn't run off, dickbreath. I left. And it was after being told to go back to where I came from. It was in a political thread. I wasn't going to stick around and provide any life to that shit forum.

Now, if you don't like my drama and what not, quit fucking posting to me.

The Leaker is Losing It.

Again with me. Stop stalking me, queerdo.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How am i being racist?

God.

Get the fuck out of here you excuse making budda head.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How am i being racist?

God.

I used to like her well enough. Now she's getting on my nerves with her patronizing bullshit.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

How am i being racist?

Lily's a performance artist, dear. She's not aware of it most of the time, but sometimes it's like watching one of those pantomime clowns on a street corner.

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How am i being racist?

God.

Get out of your head Mr Flynn?

I have no control over that.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How am i being racist?

God.

I used to like her well enough. Now she's getting on my nerves with her patronizing bullshit.

The fakeness is soo very obvious.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How am i being racist?

Lily's a performance artist, dear. She's not aware of it most of the time, but sometimes it's like watching one of those pantomime clowns on a street corner.

You don't have to stop and watch though, that's the thing. If that's what you really believe, just walk past. That's what I do.