I was told there would be salaciously embarrassing DM's from the old Stomping Grounds vault?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
the drunk adulteress has spoken folks
As far as I know, SG never went down. It's still sitting there with its expired certificate lol.

ok, let me rephrase it

Is it opening back up with a fixed certificate?
Do you want it revived?

we could always get it back online. Deny a few ppl access to it and watch them shit the bed off site

That would provide enough amusement to justify the effort.
I think you should bring back SG Biggie..

It was a good forum for a while and it can be again..

I would post again if you and Erica would allow that........and yes, I think Erica should be a part of it again if it's to be successful again.
flea would always be welcome to partner on that

we built it together so I’d never cut her out of a resurrection

If it were to happen
I knew you would never do that.

Really? The runt is capable more perversion that even you could imagine. I read the cool stuff you say about me. I’m more popular than Seoulbro or even Herman. I love living in your collective heads. I’m mean you all have so much to complain about and all? Keep up the mediocre work youre doing.

Why do you even answer her? She doesn't matter, let her be relegated to her insular board.
I shouldn't matter to him or any normal person on forums but it seems I do......not as much as Herman though who he can't seem to post without mentioning his name in a gentle loving way, lol.

I agree with you. You shouldn't matter to him. I don't know if he goes over there, but it's not like he's missing anything by staying away from your crybaby forum.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
^^^^ Fat miserable lily hating on Fashionista because Fashionista is a hot as fuck dime

while fat lily is a fat as fuck slime

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As far as I know, SG never went down. It's still sitting there with its expired certificate lol.

ok, let me rephrase it

Do you want it revived?

we could always get it back online. Deny a few ppl access to it and watch them shit the bed off site

I would post again if you and Erica would allow that........and yes, I think Erica should be a part of it again if it's to be successful again.

If it were to happen

Really? The runt is capable more perversion that even you could imagine. I read the cool stuff you say about me. I’m more popular than Seoulbro or even Herman. I love living in your collective heads. I’m mean you all have so much to complain about and all? Keep up the mediocre work youre doing.

Why do you even answer her? She doesn't matter, let her be relegated to her insular board.
I shouldn't matter to him or any normal person on forums but it seems I do......not as much as Herman though who he can't seem to post without mentioning his name in a gentle loving way, lol.

I agree with you. You shouldn't matter to him. I don't know if he goes over there, but it's not like he's missing anything by staying away from your crybaby forum.
Some people get obsessed and angry over these forums......if that's happening to anyone they should definitely stay away and find a new hobby.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

ok, let me rephrase it

Do you want it revived?

If it were to happen

Some people get obsessed and angry over these forums......if that's happening to anyone they should definitely stay away and find a new hobby.

That would cover almost everyone on forums. Some people post on 2, 3 or more forums.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

That would cover almost everyone on forums. Some people post on 2, 3 or more forums.

And you know The Leaker has just trashed another keyboard with her pudgy fists.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

The Leaker thinks her behaviour is The Norm.

So sad.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

ok, let me rephrase it

Do you want it revived?

If it were to happen

I was hoping Covid or one of its many cousins would have killed your slanty eyed, dog munching, dink ass already.

Maybe you could do us all a favor and spread another infectious disease upon the world you fucking passive-agressive chink.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

ok, let me rephrase it

Do you want it revived?

If it were to happen

Yeah, Fat stupid ugly Oak is pretty darn obsessed alright

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And you know The Leaker has just trashed another keyboard with her pudgy fists.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

The Leaker thinks her behaviour is The Norm.

So sad.

Get a hold of yourself. Your outbursts are unseemly.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

ok, let me rephrase it

Do you want it revived?

If it were to happen

I was hoping Covid or one of its many cousins would have killed your slanty eyed, dog munching, dink ass already.

Maybe you could do us all a favor and spread another infectious disease upon the world you fucking passive-agressive chink.

She is definitely passive-aggressive. :ThumbsUp1:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

ok, let me rephrase it

Do you want it revived?

If it were to happen

She's a chinese cunt. She yaps about the evils about all the other forums, yet still visits them. What a fucking fake.

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

ok, let me rephrase it

Do you want it revived?

If it were to happen

She's a chinese cunt. She yaps about the evils about all the other forums, yet still visits them. What a fucking fake.
Hello Mr Flynn, I see you're in a chipper mood tonight..

Just to clarify, I'm Taiwanese.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^^ Fat miserable lily hating on Fashionista because Fashionista is a hot as fuck dime

I wouldn't call it hate.......misplaced anger perhaps..

I don't hate Oak or even dislike her.

Misplaced my foot. I read what you posted about me at your forum. You had played neutral before that. Once I read your passive-aggressive shit, I left your forum.

The only interesting posters (2) weren't worth your insular racist forum.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I wouldn't call it hate.......misplaced anger perhaps..

I don't hate Oak or even dislike her.

Misplaced my foot. I read what you posted about me at your forum. You had played neutral before that. Once I read your passive-aggressive shit, I left your forum.

The only interesting posters (2) weren't worth your insular racist forum.
Hippo is patimus mad now

Lol. What a fat misreable pig

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

ok, let me rephrase it

Do you want it revived?

If it were to happen

You're still a run-of-the-mill gook.

I see that you're still as fucking fake as ever. Do you ever get tired being something you're not? For someone who hates these kinds of forums, you sure do make quite a few visits.

And just to "clarify," you could be from Mars, that still won't change the fact that you're a cowardly scared zipper head that needs a forum for back up.

Tell that North Korean fairy Soulbro to get his Kim Jong Un looking ass in here so I can decapitate him again.

Last edited:

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

ok, let me rephrase it

Do you want it revived?

If it were to happen

You're still a run-of-mill gook.

I see that you're still as fucking fake as ever. Do you ever get tired being something you're not? For someone who hates these kinds of forums, you sure do make quite a few visits.

And just to "clarify," you could be from Mars, that still won't change the fact that you're a cowardly scared zipper head that needs a forum for back up.

Tell that North Korean fairy Soulbro to get his Kim Jong Un looking ass in here so I can decapitate him again.
Sir, the word "Gook" or Guk is the Korean word for nation.......I'm not Korean.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There is nothing Waaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! anyone on this forum Waaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! can do or say to make me cry.Waaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! You need to get a hold Waaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!of your uncontrolled spastic personality.Waaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! You bald Waaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! fool.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

SMH, your outbursts are unseemly. Get a hold of yourself.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

ok, let me rephrase it

Do you want it revived?

If it were to happen

Are you Taiwanese by birth and Han by ethnicity?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

ok, let me rephrase it

Do you want it revived?

If it were to happen

Flynn wouldn't know that

Those are not the kinds of things you learn with prison education

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

ok, let me rephrase it

Do you want it revived?

If it were to happen

Prove it. You orientals all look the fucking same. You just breed like cockroaches. No one would miss China or Taiwan if they were both nuked off the map. All you bat eating fucks are the same. Only you cat eating fucks think you're different.

You're not.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

ok, let me rephrase it

Do you want it revived?

If it were to happen

Flynn wouldn't know that

Those are not the kinds of things you learn with prison education

Even the "gooks" are taller than you.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Just found a really good one where fat lily is telling me I shouldn't be trying to convince flea to let murdy post on SG because she's toxic

wow...

Didn't even remember that one existed

lolz
8f_hJzRu1znAb-njLnKqQEvfwFtaijvc30iy6XcMZE7sN4fBGDLzXSDH_nT7O1HJ-yu_rMdkXod3oURtOs1omVay4rtGAiyFYZmQQbOgeR2_9dUCHr8HWLPRhQ43phuo9RnDq6JMs1-mlT1q9mANrW8Ixc1Zs3ZE9hWMcTzNGUyTLZzOKV8zwY2aIWx-4VMzoueMnrF4J530de2-Dv3xrq7vOZH4jyyvFCQtxUh9rnMiG8hERr7FVwjx4gCYHf-lXFQEXx8JTtgx8X276YQ2X_G0nd9vuNGUnDzUtlcOoc-UYGN-zY0uPDpeNn6VsYZJQjH6ZNKYTPb1PiFDc8FARJu7XAEIxtY0QfphXDZm4juv2bbfuS-YnYER6Mg0f0W-Z2dhbVpbImrBj2p_VuxzPTZDX5Depb4c3mW2dRIgA-4OxB0TndKSFt7eOM7mOcKJB6h_rdOEFpMosK77WGkB_yFSMNDUYLWBTVOTTzv4Ew4ipp3zvfQHlBy45jMirkNcMsJrN6-EtEetE-11YaX5638-Z6JJjL94a1WnEAQQTvNFfkG3T8PjozIqMuXwHRY6Kcho7SmekquBKCuzpI5xJ_mw1ItITRzBrqWWb63bLKClJP9xPXRkqNzCq3ycB6jmHsLocSGNZim-eGSvt2QS5Kj1kstXSqgbk4PM7aNZJ6uE4lmPkEAmVBJzryvPcid9mSGP7MfJoSWumSaPrCGhpNLhwCNS2GqccDSC2T4XihCEy99YPqlMAc-kTgiDIRM=w720-h481-no

"I alone, hold the keys to the Queendom" Guess Who?