I was told there would be salaciously embarrassing DM's from the old Stomping Grounds vault?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
the drunk adulteress has spoken folks
As far as I know, SG never went down. It's still sitting there with its expired certificate lol.

ok, let me rephrase it

Is it opening back up with a fixed certificate?
Do you want it revived?

we could always get it back online. Deny a few ppl access to it and watch them shit the bed off site

That would provide enough amusement to justify the effort.
I think you should bring back SG Biggie..

It was a good forum for a while and it can be again..

I would post again if you and Erica would allow that........and yes, I think Erica should be a part of it again if it's to be successful again.
flea would always be welcome to partner on that

we built it together so I’d never cut her out of a resurrection

If it were to happen
I knew you would never do that.

Really? The runt is capable more perversion that even you could imagine. I read the cool stuff you say about me. I’m more popular than Seoulbro or even Herman. I love living in your collective heads. I’m mean you all have so much to complain about and all? Keep up the mediocre work youre doing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As far as I know, SG never went down. It's still sitting there with its expired certificate lol.

ok, let me rephrase it

Do you want it revived?

we could always get it back online. Deny a few ppl access to it and watch them shit the bed off site

I would post again if you and Erica would allow that........and yes, I think Erica should be a part of it again if it's to be successful again.

If it were to happen

Really? The runt is capable more perversion that even you could imagine. I read the cool stuff you say about me. I’m more popular than Seoulbro or even Herman. I love living in your collective heads. I’m mean you all have so much to complain about and all? Keep up the mediocre work youre doing.

Why do you even answer her? She doesn't matter, let her be relegated to her insular board.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
A couple points. on forums pms are sacrosanct particularly with Administrators involvement, and Stubby is full of hot air as everyone knows, he should maintain the vow silence assumed with the gig. And he needs to stfu about his make believe vault.

Well what about when that person isnt keeping quiet about things shared in PM or other avenues of one on one private convos? And being dishonest about it? And when it's always a whole text assault targeting a person with all the same sort of complaints and demands for action?

It's not make believe.....he definately has access to the database for SG. He is clearly entertained by the response he gets for poking her with that. He hasnt done it by now so he probably isnt going to do it. He will if its earned enough.

Look.

Dovey speaking for Biggie Loser. She just had to include that the panel abusing fuck still has access to the SG database.

How come you fucks just can't stay the fuck at SG after you fucking retarded fuckers ruined it?

I know why because no one will post there because of you two.

Dovey you really need to get it out of your hollow head that you actually run shit. You don't fucking control anything. Hell, bitch you can't even control yourself.

Yanno?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A couple points. on forums pms are sacrosanct particularly with Administrators involvement, and Stubby is full of hot air as everyone knows, he should maintain the vow silence assumed with the gig. And he needs to stfu about his make believe vault.

Well what about when that person isnt keeping quiet about things shared in PM or other avenues of one on one private convos? And being dishonest about it? And when it's always a whole text assault targeting a person with all the same sort of complaints and demands for action?

It's not make believe.....he definately has access to the database for SG. He is clearly entertained by the response he gets for poking her with that. He hasnt done it by now so he probably isnt going to do it. He will if its earned enough.

Look.

Dovey speaking for Biggie Loser. She just had to include that the panel abusing fuck still has access to the SG database.

How come you fucks just can't stay the fuck at SG after you fucking retarded fuckers ruined it?

Dovey you really need to get it out of your hollow head that you actually run shit. You don't fucking control anything. Hell, bitch you can't even control yourself.

Yanno?

She thinks all me dms, texting and talking to people about the forum drama will control what happens here.

I would think she had other priorities. Weird.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Look.

Yanno?

She thinks all me dms, texting and talking to people about the forum drama will control what happens here.

Right?

For someone that howled to the moon about how "others take the forum too seriously," yet Dovey tried to start a new family...online with TWO different guys.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Look.

Yanno?

Right?

For someone that howled to the moon about how "others take the forum too seriously," yet Dovey tried to start a new family...online with TWO different guys.

Yeah, that's over the top.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good grief.

It's like if we say "SG" more than three times, the ghetto white trash Candyman appears with his gold grill and starts talking about how the "Summer of Poofer" was a master content troll that wasnt his fault.

:LOL3:
Bitch plz.

appreciate the presence while it’s here.

Did your kidney die yet? Because in that spacious mall you call a head I’m sure I’ll get blamed for that one.

Still beat tho

A 51 year old man using gen Z slang is creepy, Scrote. Do you have another 15 year old cyber girlfriend you are trying to impress again or something? Mr. Ghetto Beetlejuice?

Bahahahaha. That's all rhetorical btw, no need for you to answer it. I'm not gonna care at all.

But that aside from that, why the fuck would you get blamed for my bad kidney(its probably going to outlive you, btw)? You only get blamed for things you've done, P. And it's not that serious at all.

I mean, you go from hysterically claiming it was all a "master troll" for "content" that played out exactly how you planned.....to playing persecuted victim who is blamed for all these things you didnt do. Only you planned it all for content. But....you are not at all responsible for it.

I dont even get to be in a role. You are claiming the status of the villan who plotted the whole thing and did it for content at the expense of a gullible woman..... and you are also simultaniously the victim who was treated unfairly by a psychopath. I dont even get a part in the script you've poorly written, that only has the villan and victim roles you yourself are filling.

I'm kinda like the prop in the Poofer show. And I'm content to sit on the side peering at it with my dead, souless eyes. I'm not at all complaining. Just observing.

sTiLl bEaT tHo.

dOvEy iZ mElTiNg :D

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Look.

I know you are hurt and all, but no. I think most of us have "looked" at your chapped mangina more than enough at this point.

Have a professional take a "look".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Look.

Yanno?

Right?

:Crazy:

Nothing says "let's start a family" like looking deeply into someones eyes and saying "Here is 40 bucks for your bus ticket home. Grab yourself some lunch".

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Look.

I know you are hurt and all, but no. I think most of us have "looked" at your chapped mangina more than enough at this point.

Nice comeback as you forgo all my truthful points, just so you can make it known that your nasty ass is still lurking.

Hey, maybe you can also go fuck Lokmar? No doubt your beaten down cock is still waaaaay bigger than his.

I don't live in free clinics like you Dovey. So there isn't any need for me to see a "professional."

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Look.

Yanno?

Right?

Nothing says "let's start a family" like looking deeply into someones eyes and saying "Here is 40 bucks for your bus ticket home. Grab yourself some lunch".

How about letting him stick his crooked cock into your vagina without a rubber? Or are you trying to insinuate that you guys just had butt sex?

You let the man creampie you. You were hoping to get pregnant by Kevin that way you could try and make a play on his decrepit looking house, you know, something you'll never own as you're a forever section 8 housing voucer recipient.

Sucks having Flynn beat you senseless in front of all your gay fucking friends.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Look.

Yanno?

Right?

How about letting him stick his crooked cock into your vagina without a rubber? Or are you trying to insinuate that you guys just had butt sex?

You let the man creampie you. You were hoping to get pregnant by Kevin that way you could try and make a play on his house, you know, something you'll never own you section 8 housing voucer recipient.

I heard Stubby was Bi, fwiw.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Look.

Yanno?

Right?

You let the man creampie you. You were hoping to get pregnant by Kevin that way you could try and make a play on his house, you know, something you'll never own you section 8 housing voucer recipient.

I heard Stubby was Bi, fwiw.

Dovey must have been mad at him that day.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Good grief.

It's like if we say "SG" more than three times, the ghetto white trash Candyman appears with his gold grill and starts talking about how the "Summer of Poofer" was a master content troll that wasnt his fault.

Bitch plz.

Did your kidney die yet? Because in that spacious mall you call a head I’m sure I’ll get blamed for that one.

Still beat tho

A 51 year old man using gen Z slang is creepy, Scrote. Do you have another 15 year old cyber girlfriend you are trying to impress again or something? Mr. Ghetto Beetlejuice?

Bahahahaha. That's all rhetorical btw, no need for you to answer it. I'm not gonna care at all.

But that aside from that, why the fuck would you get blamed for my bad kidney(its probably going to outlive you, btw)? You only get blamed for things you've done, P. And it's not that serious at all.

I mean, you go from hysterically claiming it was all a "master troll" for "content" that played out exactly how you planned.....to playing persecuted victim who is blamed for all these things you didnt do. Only you planned it all for content. But....you are not at all responsible for it.

I dont even get to be in a role. You are claiming the status of the villan who plotted the whole thing and did it for content at the expense of a gullible woman..... and you are also simultaniously the victim who was treated unfairly by a psychopath. I dont even get a part in the script you've poorly written, that only has the villan and victim roles you yourself are filling.

I'm kinda like the prop in the Poofer show. And I'm content to sit on the side peering at it with my dead, souless eyes. I'm not at all complaining. Just observing.

sTiLl bEaT tHo.

And this crusty cunt says she doesn't "gas light."

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

THIS BITCH IS STOOOOOOPID!

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
In the immortal words of Olivia Rodrigo;

“It’s brutal out here”.

And it’s official;

New forum will be ready by Friday.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

“It’s brutal out here”.

And it’s official;

Just like the "gift cards" and your "forum" that was up for a week before your free trial expired.
That forum was a test run that worked.

Now it’s time for the permanent one.

Somebody has the lead the idiots into the promised land.

Just call me Moses Martini

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

“It’s brutal out here”.

And it’s official;

Just like the "gift cards" and your "forum" that was up for a week before your free trial expired.

*Sigh*

Every three months you come out of hibernation and start acting like Christ resurrected.

Give. It. A. Rest.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Look.

Nice comeback as you forgo all my truthful points, just so you can make it known that your nasty ass is still lurking.

Hey, maybe you can also go fuck Lokmar? No doubt your beaten down cock is still waaaaay bigger than his.

I don't live in free clinics like you Dovey. So there isn't any need for me to see a "professional."
No, you cant suck my dick faggit. PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

“It’s brutal out here”.

And it’s official;

*Sigh*

Every three months you come out of hibernation and start acting like Christ resurrected.

Give. It. A. Rest.
Nice deflection, faggit. You aint fooling anyone.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good grief.

Bitch plz.

Still beat tho

sTiLl bEaT tHo.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Have you tried stabbing yourself in the neck with a fork?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Just found a really good one where fat lily is telling me I shouldn't be trying to convince flea to let murdy post on SG because she's toxic

wow...

Didn't even remember that one existed

lolz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just found a really good one where fat lily is telling me I shouldn't be trying to convince flea to let murdy post on SG because she's toxic

wow...

Didn't even remember that one existed

lolz

Yep I remember that lol.

But somehow in retarded drunken lala land the reason Murd wasnt on SG was because she really whooped my ass in an abortion debate and I was begging you and Flea to ban her :LOL3:

Oak is all good though.

God these back biting drama whores are really something else lol.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Good grief.

Bitch plz.

Still beat tho

sTiLl bEaT tHo.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Have you tried stabbing yourself in the neck with a fork?

You must like avoiding and running from points you cannot win?

Stupid.

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

ok, let me rephrase it

Do you want it revived?

If it were to happen

Why do you even answer her? She doesn't matter, let her be relegated to her insular board.
I shouldn't matter to him or any normal person on forums but it seems I do......not as much as Herman though who he can't seem to post without mentioning his name in a gentle loving way, lol.