I was told there would be salaciously embarrassing DM's from the old Stomping Grounds vault?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A couple points. on forums pms are sacrosanct particularly with Administrators involvement, and Stubby is full of hot air as everyone knows, he should maintain the vow silence assumed with the gig. And he needs to stfu about his make believe vault.

Well what about when that person isnt keeping quiet about things shared in PM or other avenues of one on one private convos? And being dishonest about it? And when it's always a whole text assault targeting a person with all the same sort of complaints and demands for action?

It's not make believe.....he definately has access to the database for SG. He is clearly entertained by the response he gets for poking her with that. He hasnt done it by now so he probably isnt going to do it. He will if its earned enough.
They are like Putin's nukes...

That said, in a purely disinterested sociological context it would be fascinating to explore how interpersonal dynamics have shifted over the transition from the stomping groundz to the bastard factory.

Indeed lol. I'm willing to bet it's the same exact hysterical narrative, just different people.
Narrative

That's what I said. Same narrative, different people of which its applied to.

I can take some guesses. Other people are crazy, manipulative, ruin forums, use PI, "follow" her around, start dramas, chase off other poster, blah blah blah.

It's the same complaints used about everyone. The same shit about anyone who happens to be on her shitty shit list. That's why Big pokes about her hysterical PMs from when it was us she was bringing it to.....its probably the same pms with different names. :LOL3: :Crazy:

Last edited:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
i got fiddy bucks, maybe i will pay the fee lol
Don’t worry. Riding the fat oak account will be free.

this ain’t Disney world
serious question if u know, what does it cost?

if not too much, BF should buy it just 2 kill the competition

That’s not how it works, believe me.

I have no interest in running a forum again. My mental health is A+ right now and I’d like to keep it that way.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I didn’t start MMP in protest of Flea. I was banned at SG because Dove went crying to her about our fight in BG about prolife… and talked all kinds of other shit that the pathological forked tongued antichrist is notorious for… mostly because she needed to sink her claws back into Big and I was a threat to her actual agenda.

I had no intention of running a fight board. I had been on a 5 year retirement prior to this and only had about 12 people who we’re interested in posting… many would not post at SG. I did have enough notoriety to get most of the old trolls to join my board after being gone a solid 5 years…. Also, I was able to invite a few old RL friends and some of them would have become decent trolls had Big and Dove not decided to prematurely toxify my board with their BS antics. I also realize quickly that no one was going to stay for very long since I was partnered with Big.

The idea… which I still have the text messages to prove… was that we needed NEW membership for a dying forum community at SG. Big had reached out to everyone right before I was perma banned. KM was pushing to make Dove a global at SG so the trolls would join. Most of them didn’t trust Dove, which is why it tanked when the Biggie and Dove show was the main attraction…

Ironically, this is what they are doing here now. But I digress…

I never been happier than the day I stopped owning a forum tbh.
I’m going to call shenanigans on this, toots.

When your forum started, it was a banger and could have been the book end to the BG, which was an actual banger on account of moi. SG was nothing outside of the BG and your entire forum was nothing like it at the time. You had great ideas but to pull off that shit you needed time.

The Summer of Poofer wrecked everything. But I built it, and then destroyed it because the clowns left in this community can’t have nice things.

That second go around I was willing to put in the work to build your site and had my chatheads and stream mods posting there. You had 30 ppl on that site once and had more traffic in one day then you had in months. But…you didn’t listen to me.

Wasn’t that one guy posting up computerized pics or something? Come on, bruh.

Now, this place is going downhill fast. I’m tempted to make a forum just to watch it succeed. And if I do, you and Flea get panels.

And Oak.

And Blandscape.

And Fox.

And Caskur.

Master

Site Supporter
Good morning, you shit stirring fucker @Monkey D. Luffy
You ever watch the Selena mini series on Netflix?

I mean….your Latina and all….

Nah, Jennifer Lopez killed it in the movie. I could never watch a knock off lol
Oh god no.

That mini series blows away the Selena movie.

That said, there’s this scene where Selena is in the barrio where the roads are still made of dirt. She starts singing American songs and the braizers just stand there twisting their greasy mustaches.

Im sorry, I think they made that up. Selena could have sang a phone book in Hebrew and I would have been dancing.

Wait, I’ve been away getting my real estate license. What’s been popping off in this treasure trove of excrement?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good grief.

It's like if we say "SG" more than three times, the ghetto white trash Candyman appears with his gold grill and starts talking about how the "Summer of Poofer" was a master content troll that wasnt his fault.

:LOL3:

Master

Site Supporter
Good grief.

It's like if we say "SG" more than three times, the ghetto white trash Candyman appears with his gold grill and starts talking about how the "Summer of Poofer" was a master content troll that wasnt his fault.

:LOL3:
Bitch plz.

appreciate the presence while it’s here.

Did your kidney die yet? Because in that spacious mall you call a head I’m sure I’ll get blamed for that one.

Still beat tho

X

xXx
Site Supporter

ha ha yer wife left yer ugly ass :LOL3:
Dumb ass, I won.
yes yoo did big fella'
athlete-posing-with-summer-games-winning-medal-special-olympics-u-B399CF.jpg
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Dumb ass, I won.
yes yoo did big fella'
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
Well dirty, I got the house, the kids, and child support. How many men get that? :Popcorn:

Are you really a 'Man' at that point ? Mr.Mom ... I couldn't live with myself, I'd
feel like a useless piece of meAT

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dumb ass, I won.
yes yoo did big fella'
Well dirty, I got the house, the kids, and child support. How many men get that? :Popcorn:

Are you really a 'Man' at that point ? Mr.Mom ... I couldn't live with myself, I'd
LMFAO! Bullshit, ya liar! Any man that won like me would celebrate like he just scaled Everest and just banged the Prom Queen! And I did, BTW! :Happy5:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn’t start MMP in protest of Flea. I was banned at SG because Dove went crying to her about our fight in BG about prolife… and talked all kinds of other shit that the pathological forked tongued antichrist is notorious for… mostly because she needed to sink her claws back into Big and I was a threat to her actual agenda.

I had no intention of running a fight board. I had been on a 5 year retirement prior to this and only had about 12 people who we’re interested in posting… many would not post at SG. I did have enough notoriety to get most of the old trolls to join my board after being gone a solid 5 years…. Also, I was able to invite a few old RL friends and some of them would have become decent trolls had Big and Dove not decided to prematurely toxify my board with their BS antics. I also realize quickly that no one was going to stay for very long since I was partnered with Big.

The idea… which I still have the text messages to prove… was that we needed NEW membership for a dying forum community at SG. Big had reached out to everyone right before I was perma banned. KM was pushing to make Dove a global at SG so the trolls would join. Most of them didn’t trust Dove, which is why it tanked when the Biggie and Dove show was the main attraction…

Ironically, this is what they are doing here now. But I digress…

I never been happier than the day I stopped owning a forum tbh.
I’m going to call shenanigans on this, toots.

When your forum started, it was a banger and could have been the book end to the BG, which was an actual banger on account of moi. SG was nothing outside of the BG and your entire forum was nothing like it at the time. You had great ideas but to pull off that shit you needed time.

The Summer of Poofer wrecked everything. But I built it, and then destroyed it because the clowns left in this community can’t have nice things.

That second go around I was willing to put in the work to build your site and had my chatheads and stream mods posting there. You had 30 ppl on that site once and had more traffic in one day then you had in months. But…you didn’t listen to me.

Wasn’t that one guy posting up computerized pics or something? Come on, bruh.

Now, this place is going downhill fast. I’m tempted to make a forum just to watch it succeed. And if I do, you and Flea get panels.

And Oak.

And Blandscape.

And Fox.

And Caskur.

I don't think there's a cure for the forum cancers. They mestastize to every forum. They come in a group, you let one in, the forum is fucked.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dumb ass, I won.
yes yoo did big fella'

LMFAO! Bullshit, ya liar! Any man that won like me would celebrate like he just scaled Everest and just banged the Prom Queen! And I did, BTW! :Happy5:

I thought it was cool.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dumb ass, I won.
yes yoo did big fella'

I thought it was cool.
Believe me, 20 years ago, shit like that was unheard of. Dumb bitch fucked up in a big way.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Maybe admin thought there would be some cock pics for him to enjoy in the SG database? And now he’s disappointed?

what a fag

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Dumb ass, I won.
yes yoo did big fella'

whatever you have to tell yerself to sleep at night ...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dumb ass, I won.
yes yoo did big fella'

Well ODB, men have been crying about women getting everything in divorce court for years.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Dumb ass, I won.
yes yoo did big fella'

Well ODB, men have been crying about women getting everything in divorce court for years.

I heer yeah Lokmor... just not for me ..

Unless of course it was better fir the kids .. than I'll shut my yap and proceed through the Exit