I was told there would be salaciously embarrassing DM's from the old Stomping Grounds vault?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Why is Lily being so racist about the slant board? I didn't know she had such a racist problem with slopes.

How am i being racist?

You are being mean to the slant chick just because you were chased off her board just for being, you know, you.
She wasn't chased off, she had a dispute with Zetsu and left on her own..

He harbours no resentment against Oak, so I can't understand after all this time, she's still angry......it's not healthy.

God.

Get the fuck out of here you excuse making budda head.
Get out of your head Mr Flynn?

I have no control over that.

Yes, Fashionista you're in my "head" alright. You know how I love "obsessing" over the weak minded and weak willed posters like you and Dovey.

Your forum that you no longer run must be pretty fucking dead for you to be here. I guess others get tired of your holier than thou attitude.

How come your cunt smells like the fish stalls in Wuhan?

You know damn well she ain’t no flamer
Neither is Mr Flynn.
BOOM!

Even the "Boom" is taller than you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why is Lily being so racist about the slant board? I didn't know she had such a racist problem with slopes.

How am i being racist?

You are being mean to the slant chick just because you were chased off her board just for being, you know, you.

He harbours no resentment against Oak, so I can't understand after all this time, she's still angry......it's not healthy.

God.

Yes, Fashionista you're in my "head" alright. You know how I love "obsessing" over the weak minded and weak willed posters like you and Dovey.

Your forum that you no longer run must be pretty fucking dead for you to be here. I guess others get tired of your holier than thou attitude.

Neither is Mr Flynn.
BOOM!

Did you notice the Howler claiming "Biggie" was a hot chick or playing a hot chick or something to that effect?

Shit just got real creepy.

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How am i being racist?

God.

Why do you keep fucking with her? You know damn well she ain’t no flamer

Why is she posting in meltdown? Seems like she should post elsewhere on this forum.
Because Meltdown is for flaming?

I was just discussing flaming with Oliver Clotheshoffe..

He believes trolling is an art form in which snarky posts and replies contain a deeper wisdom which hopefully will make somebody somewhere actually use a little of their gray matter to realize something new and become a better person for it..

I agree with him but from my observation ninety nine per cent of what is condered flaming or roasting as caskur calls it belongs in a primary school yard at recess..

I don't see the value in acting ten years old, but that shouldn't exclude me from this sub.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

How am i being racist?

God.

Neither is Mr Flynn.
BOOM!

Did you notice the Howler claiming "Biggie" was a hot chick or playing a hot chick or something to that effect?

Shit just got real creepy.
Only people as dumb and dopey as you are might of noticed something like that you drooling fat pig

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How am i being racist?

God.

Why is she posting in meltdown? Seems like she should post elsewhere on this forum.

He believes trolling is an art form in which snarky posts and replies contain a deeper wisdom which hopefully will make somebody somewhere actually use a little of their gray matter to realize something new and become a better person for it..

I agree with him but from my observation ninety nine per cent of what is condered flaming or roasting as caskur calls it belongs in a primary school yard at recess..

I don't see the value in acting ten years old, but that shouldn't exclude me from this sub.

I didn't say you should be excluded. However, if you don't want to be insulted, whether you agree with the activities or not, is this the best place for you?

This isn't rocket surgery.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
And you don't have that much between your legs, moron.

I actually do not have any mold between my legs.

I can reach everywhere when I shower.

Your short little arms do not get past your immense belly.

Leaving the festering gash to fester.

You should rent a car wash and get a proper cleaning every once in a while.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You do think about me a lot. Now you're obsessing about me in the shower. Very revealing of your mindset.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Fat oak has lots of bacon between her legs

lol

you can actually smell it cooking on those rare times she actually walks

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You do think about me a lot. Now you're obsessing about me in the shower. Very revealing of your mindset.
You don't fit in a shower, that's why he said car wash you fat miserable dummy

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How am i being racist?

God.

I didn't say you should be excluded. However, if you don't want to be insulted, whether you agree with the activities or not, is this the best place for you?

I believe I already adressed this..

Why would I exclude myself?

I'm not planning on posting on BF everyday, but I enjoy an occasional visit with my former SG friends and this sub is where I noticed a few of them.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How am i being racist?

God.

Actually it should.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How am i being racist?

God.

I'm not planning on posting anywhere on BF everyday, but I enjoy an occasional visit with my former SG friends and this sub is where I noticed a few of them.

"I am not planning on posting anywhere on BF everyday?"

Your English is about on par for immigrants like yourself.

Fucking yellow skinned coward.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Just found a really good one where fat lily is telling me I shouldn't be trying to convince flea to let murdy post on SG because she's toxic

wow...

Didn't even remember that one existed

lolz

How am i being racist?

God.

I'm not planning on posting anywhere on BF everyday, but I enjoy an occasional visit with my former SG friends and this sub is where I noticed a few of them.
It is nice to see you here.

Pay no mind to the low rated angry poasters.

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just found a really good one where fat lily is telling me I shouldn't be trying to convince flea to let murdy post on SG because she's toxic

wow...

lolz

How am i being racist?

God.

Thank you very much deport_liberals..

I'm enjoying my visit and seeing my friends from SG .......next time I'll give advance notice so Mr Flynn can bake me a cake and buy me flowers.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

wow...

lolz

How am i being racist?

God.

Thank you very much deport_liberals..

I'm enjoying my visit and seeing my friends from SG .......next time I'll give advance notice so Mr Flynn can bake me a cake and buy me flowers.

I figured I could "get you" some pigs blood and fried cow intestine. Isn't that what you little yellow people eat? I wanna get it right, so you don't try and pull a Jackie Chan move on me.