Is my girlfriend Fuckable??

Fuckable with your dick??

• noo. too tired, but her skin has a radiant, healthy glow

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ice

Dedicated Deviant
Hope her pussy isn't as sloppy as that room. ffs shit strewn all over the place.

Sloppy room = sloppy cunt.

THROB

Dedicated Deviant
Thanks anus leech. I never said this was my luxury dream place, I said all I can afford is a place like this until I get a roommate because I cant move out of state until August 2020 because of my fucked up felonies.

Kilroy

...was here.
Hard to tell. Her face looks like the back of a phone.

THROB

Dedicated Deviant
Either way, I have the best of both worlds! I don't work- hot chicks- free drugs- we were shooting speed and fucking really hard for a really long time felt like without sleep all last week until she finally called in sick one day and stopped talking to me for about 16 hours,,,. she said she was sleeping, but I doubt it so we will see. She never sleeps and pops perscription pills to keep her focused.

This was probably the first white girl I've had banged in over 5 years. Shes was JUST SMOKING HOT and back been down at my house for last 2 weeks now making shadow pictures with charcoal so I put the moves on her, she was an student or something at UCSD then dropped out because dad stopped paying or someshit.

I have really strong fingers and woman love it.

Top Bottom