Is my girlfriend Fuckable??

Fuckable with your dick??

• Total voters

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BTW......the vagina doesnt "tick". It contracts.

And the cervix isnt a vagina....and we have very little feeling in it. But yes, it works to collect sperm IF the woman has an orgasm. No....this doesnt mean you cannot get pregnant if you have no orgasm...your odds are just better if you do.

And....someone let me know when this creepy freak finally "predicts" that a human in the fetal stage of human development is a living human so I can finally post all the reputable primary sources that confirm this and he can get a shot of narc supply over "calling it".

Several decades late....but its better than the total stupidity they have on this topic today.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It shouldnt surprise anyone that the vagina does the same shit a penis does. Penis throbs and squirts the jizz, a vagina throbs and transports the jizz for impregnation.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It shouldnt surprise anyone that the vagina does the same shit a penis does. Penis throbs and squirts the jizz, a vagina throbs and transports the jizz for impregnation.

Only Hollowbrain was able to figure that out.

Shhhhhh

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know, it must be truly embarrassing being a conservative.
.No, Loctardo. The penis and vagina are not analogous. They do not in fact arise from the same embryonic structure.

and PS: Throbbing (or the contractive of the vagina) is not ticking, which as stated is due to the movement of the cervix. Conservatives haven't the education, the understanding of A&P, human biology and physiology that liberal people do.
. It's shocking really - I can tell who the conservatives in a Drs office are right away. They need everything explained to them - just as you do.

The word is "homologous" and they do, in fact, form from the same structure.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I didnt fail my A&P classes, so...no "embarrassment" here.

Maybe look things up before trying to make claims to appear more informed than you are. Just a suggestion.

WorldWideWebWyyzrd

Factory Bastard
zGEyTPk.png

here's the sexy piece of ass I've been banging for almost 3 weeks now and is probably the coolest chick. Which means all your woman here are fangled faced mattress soilers are just wasting time.

Her names Claudia and she calls me the Crystal Casanova of Methvania because I can get killer shit. I been hanging at her place and when she goes to work now i root through her stuff and find pills and bills for my mini market sugar rush. my question is only because i need to know where i stand amongst other girls. at the bar.. yea, i wont lie she was easy, NO I DID NOT PAY FOR THIS ONE! we watched part of a movie together at a garage party,, got freaky and put my tongue down her throat. i called her back, took her to Dennys and we fucked in her sisters bathroom because she didnt want to be alone, then she realized I was the man she thought i was.. her eating habits are so so.
She looks like a cool nerdy, I'll admit.

She trim down there or does she let it grow?

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah at this point H is claiming you dont get educated in nursing programs.....but rather you get educated by watching H google shit he doesnt understand while pretending female anatomy and physiology is some partisan issue only dem/prog psychopaths know about.

Which is intensely typical of these narcissists.
What are your rates Duh'v?

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
I pay a lady $130 a week whos letting me crash on her couch until I get my rent paid and padlocks off of my front door.
I give her sex and have wifi.